On/Off-Topic Getting F'n Shredded

Super Tri's

Awards
Okay, mod's please move where it should go...

Here it goes, i've been dieting for a solid 5-6 weeks, abs are coming in nicely, but my lower ones and sides still stick out abit, this has always been a problem for me, as i guess my bf% isn't dropping low enough obviously. I train 4-5 times a week, cardio 4-5 times, diet is very clean, low carb, (only in morning, before and after workout, rest is protein and fat.flax and stuff).

supps:
charger (eca)
multi
going to start ALA 1.5g and Swole

What other fatburners should I use to really lean out and get the lower abs in?
i was thinking about clen possibly....

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hmm... let me quickly throw in my 2, in that I would strongly recommend you ditching Swole for V12 if you're going the tri-malate route... I fucking hated Swole, tasted like pure donkey's nuts... you had your bf tested recently by the way, or have a somewhat accurate idea of what it is? it can take up to 12 weeks or more of seriously strict dieting to get the full 8 rippage depending on your situation...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
well, for cutting with OTC supps besides ECA (which you have):

NYC

Beta3 (Syntrax) or Thermics (Molecular Nutrition) - both Octopamine based

Lipoderm or homebrew topical yohimibe

7-keto - either oral (1fast400) or preferrably topical (Avant Labs FL7)

Gugglesterones (Syntrax Gugglebolic)

There are some ideas, what did you have in mind?

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
hmm... let me quickly throw in my 2, in that I would strongly recommend you ditching Swole for V12 if you're going the tri-malate route... I fucking hated Swole, tasted like pure donkey's nuts... you had your bf tested recently by the way, or have a somewhat accurate idea of what it is? it can take up to 12 weeks or more of seriously strict dieting to get the full 8 rippage depending on your situation...
biggin I take it uve tried both Swole and v12, how were your results with both, Ive used Swole and saw awesome gains, considering trying v12, wut are your thoughts on the 2?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
used both, actually much prefer V12, I believe Weave does also... basically Swole just tastes like rotten ass paste, was hard as **** for me to drink, especially when V12 is oh so delicious :D ... I'd stick with mono if it worked for me, but I just never got very good results with it for some reason. I haven't used Swole consistently enough to be able to tell you if it "worked" for me, but I imagine it would, as they are very similar products... just hard to drink, not going to make myself drink runny ****, know what I'm sayin? anyway, my muscles always felt very very tight and flushed, up to usually a couple of hours after my workout... so take that for what it's worth.