nha stack advise needed

marc417

Awards
i was considering a pp cycle while doing alot of research. after realizing that i am not ready to experiment with aas, i have been looking into the nha stack. i have read some info about people stacking activate and diesel together. i was tossing this in my mind. maybe stacking 2 test boosters +atd+ cortisol blocker

activate
rxt
lean xtreme or retain
diesel or fenotest

will you guys please give me your feedback. i am unsure if the extra test thrown in the mix is overkill or potentially a great addition. thanks

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
i was considering a pp cycle while doing alot of research. after realizing that i am not ready to experiment with aas, i have been looking into the nha stack. i have read some info about people stacking activate and diesel together. i was tossing this in my mind. maybe stacking 2 test boosters +atd+ cortisol blocker

activate
rxt
lean xtreme or retain
diesel or fenotest

will you guys please give me your feedback. i am unsure if the extra test thrown in the mix is overkill or potentially a great addition. thanks
Diesel Test purportedly contains an AI or some form of anti-e so stacking it with ATD might not be a good option. Also while these products raise T in different matters there is a point of diminishing returns. While combining the products may lead to a higher increase in test levels it could also lead to unwanted sides.

johngalt

Awards
Like ersatz said, you'd probably be better off in the long run using these stacks separately. Once (or if) the NHA stack stops working then switch over to Diesel Test. Same principles apply to lifting. You can do it all at the same time but the results might not be as good as you would have otherwise gotten.