Looking forward to the 19Nor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Please let me know as soon as it comes!!

G

GYM1

Awards
Humor me. What are the advantages of 19 nor? Cutting? Gaining? Whya re we looking forward to getting it.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Humor me. What are the advantages of 19 nor? Cutting? Gaining? Whya re we looking forward to getting it.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge
The main thing is no hair loss. Lucky I just decided to check y'all out. I was just about to purchase some Nor-ADerm. I feel certain y'all can beat that price. BTW when is it coming in (sorry I am sure y'all have said). I feel like a total newbie on this site. I guess I am.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
There are other reasons to take the 19nor as well. Not only is it pretty safe on hair its not very androgenic so any of the problems that can come with a high androgen can usually be avoided with 19nor. I am taking it for prosate reasons.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Bump....Im not as excited as Jake but I cant wait....and labrad, great to see you over here....

G

GYM1

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Ladrad, I am not only new to the board, I am new to the transdermal world. Great board though, the guys don't penalize ya for asking a question. Although its good to do a search first.

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bro's, I would really like to know if and when the Nor is coming in. I would like to start a cycle in about 2 weeks (hopefully using y'all's Nor). Anyway, I would appreciate any and all info. y'all have on this product. Even if it is an "I don't kow when it is coming in". Thanks.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I know that it is held up in Customs and that Chemo is working on the issue.

WW7

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
He posted the other day that he had inquired about it at Ergo Pharm. They are the Patent holders for 19Nor and 4AD. It would only be right that he purchase it from them.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400
He posted the other day that he had inquired about it at Ergo Pharm. They are the Patent holders for 19Nor and 4AD. It would only be right that he purchase it from them.
As I gear up for national release the powders will come from an appropriate source.  For the ones that want a nor trans I have a few hundred grams from a China base on the way.

Chemo

G

GNCOwner

Awards
For the ones that want a nor trans I have a few hundred grams from a China base on the way

So your not buying your Nor from the patent holder?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by GNCOwner
So your not buying your Nor from the patent holder?
The few hundred grams that I have from China are for specific bros that requested it.  When I release the products on a national level the powders will be sourced from the patent holder.

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Man hurry up.... I neeeeeedddddddd...heheheh..

1fast drop the patent thing everyone knows about it.... Thank you...

Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
1fast drop the patent thing everyone knows about it.... Thank you...
Um.....I didn't say anything....but I will now that you mention it.

It bothers me that on the bb.com thread where BDC was attacked, he came in an mentioned about his business ethics. How he wouldn't copy Par's formula due to respect from a business standpoint. I understand he is doing a good thing for guys, by giving them a place to talk about homebrews. To be honest I don't have issue with him buying stuff from china. Don't go onto a board talking about how you respect business ethics when you obviously violate patent laws (on 4AD and now on 19 Nor).

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established

It bothers me that on the bb.com thread where BDC was attacked, he came in an mentioned about his business ethics. How he wouldn't copy Par's formula due to respect from a business standpoint. I understand he is doing a good thing for guys, by giving them a place to talk about homebrews. To be honest I don't have issue with him buying stuff from china. Don't go onto a board talking about how you respect business ethics when you obviously violate patent laws (on 4AD and now on 19 Nor).
Mike, I never made reference to the claims that PA has rights to with his patent.  I never manufactured the compound either.  His patent is intact and I have NOT violated it (or so I'm told).  This is the retainer speaking but from an ethical standpoint may be pretty shitty.  The fact of the matter is that I had a good deal from China with a combo order and this was convenient at the time.  Now that it is time to re-order and looking to the future my vendor will definitely be PA.  Sure my first 2 kilos were not his but the next 60 will be...

Chemo

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
His patent is intact and I have NOT violated it (or so I'm told).

You have made a product which contains an item that he has a patent on. You did not buy the patented item from him, therefor you are in violation of patent laws.

The fact of the matter is that I had a good deal from China with a combo order and this was convenient at the time.

So because it is a "good deal" it is ok to violate laws? I could just imagine if a non homebrew person did this, the type of shadow that would cast upon him.

Now that it is time to re-order and looking to the future my vendor will definitely be PA.

Why use him? If it is ok to buy from china (according to you) and you can get a good deal, why buy from him now?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
So, Mike, where do you stand with your boldione?

Chemo

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
So, Mike, where do you stand with your boldione?

Nice attempt to redirect......1 BIG difference, 1-4andro doesn't have a patent, 4-AD/19Nor do.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Nice attempt to redirect......1 BIG difference, 1-4andro doesn't have a patent, 4-AD/19Nor do.
But when it does are you going to rethink your source?  When that time comes why not have purchased from him all along?  Only minor differences...

Once again, as this project moves from homebrew to commercial product the proper vendors will be used.  The amount used to launch this venture is miniscule to the material that will be used to sustain the operation.  What are 2 kilos to start when viewed in terms of the anticipated 200 kilos over the next 12 months?  Or 500 over the next 2 years?

Mike, you've had a bend for me going on months now.  It's time to stop with the anit-BDC routine.  I have stayed true to my endorsement of your business and service regardless of the mud slinging that was going on at the time...from whatever board.  Time for you to do the same.  If you have issues with me personally then I suggest we handle them via telephone or email.

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Very true. Take it to pm's please. We don't want peole to have to pick sides here.... Thanx. Talk to ya...

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
But when it does are you going to rethink your source? When that time comes why not have purchased from him all along? Only minor differences...

You have got to be joking. Your trying to compare a situation that is not even close to being similar. Bill does not have a patent on 1,4. When he DOES have a patent, I will buy it from him assuming he will sell it to me. You call a violation of law a minor difference?

For your sake I hope it works out.

Mike, you've had a bend for me going on months now.
If you can find anything posted where I have been against you, please show it. The only thing I had issue with was supplying Curt hormones when you sold them. That made little/no sense to me.

It's time to stop with the anit-BDC routine.

If I was anti-bdc as much as you think, I would have posted this on every major website I visit (the patent violation), but I didn't. I brought it here.

I have stayed true to my endorsement of your business and service regardless of the mud slinging that was going on at the time...from whatever board.
Once again, just show me proof. I don't put you down as a business. I just don't like your actions of saying one thing, but doing another...you have a history of doing that.

If you have issues with me personally then I suggest we handle them via telephone or email.
I can see why you would say this as I'm sure you don't want this side of you seen. I'll let it go from this point. My closing statement is this: I have no issue with you buying crap from china. Just don't around talking about your professional business ethics (I would have quoted exactly what you said, but the thread at bb.com as been deleted) when it is obvious that you violate certain business codes (patent laws). I find it funny how you attempted to change the subject earlier rather than answer my question. If Par had done something similar this board would have attacked him to no end.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea Mike....Its not appealing to come to someone's site and help out and answer questions, then when you're liked, slam someone or make an attempt to down their business or their character, its obvious to me that you've came to that site with that attidude and if you go back to read a lot of your posts here, you never really have much positive to say man. You've changed a lot bro, you've changed enough where your common sense is gone, everyone here backs BDC, after all the BB.com stories, I feel his credibility is untouchable and for your to try to change that....especially here is a joke. Sorry man, I dont mean to jump in here when I wasnt asked but this **** is getting old.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Yea Mike....Its not appealing to come to someone's site and help out and answer questions, then when you're liked, slam someone or make an attempt to down their business or their character,

I don't down his business. If you can't look at the above and see where the problem is then you just have clouded judgement.

its obvious to me that you've came to that site with that attidude and if you go back to read a lot of your posts here, you never really have much positive to say man.
I guess you don't realize how serious a patent violation is. If I was a "bad" guy, I would have never said anything. Then he would have larger amounts bought from china. Upon larger production the patent holder could come in and seize all of his products which contained 4AD/19Nor. Please don't give this lecture of "Mr. do good". As stated, if I was out to make BDC look bad, I'd be on every major message board going off about this.

You've changed a lot bro, you've changed enough where your common sense is gone, everyone here backs BDC, after all the BB.com stories, I feel his credibility is untouchable and for your to try to change that....especially here is a joke.

Yes, it is almost a cult following for BDC, hence why you can't "see" what is wrong with this picture. You say my common sense is gone? How so?

We all have rules we have to follow as business people, why should he be able to bypass those rules? I could buy my hormones from China so I could make a better profit margin, but I don't. Why, because the law says I have to buy from the owner of the patent. Heaven forbid he be held to the same standard as others.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

If I was a "bad" guy, I would have never said anything.

Riiiight, We're not stupid, I think we know why you're saying something... Like I said Im not getting into this due to my lack of knowledge on whats going on and my lack of caring for that matter, Im just talking to you as a friend man

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Eventhough your going to take this the wrong way and I'm going to sound like a real prick........

Like I said Im not getting into this due to my lack of knowledge on whats going on

You can't be objective about the situation if you don't know what is going on.

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Well its not so much I object to the patent bullshit, its that Im tired of all this bullshit, I was at bb.com, now its here, let it go man, we all know about it, but we appreciate your concern

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Well its not so much I object to the patent bullshit, its that Im tired of all this bullshit, I was at bb.com, now its here, let it go man, we all know about it, but we appreciate your concern and like BDC said, he got the powder from China for a certain few people and if he decides to put the 19nor into production, there will be nothing to complain about.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
he got the powder from China for a certain few people
Yeah....I guess the 4AD in those products were just made for "certain" people :rolleyes:

R

Rhinoman

Awards

Patent are good for 17 years to protect the developer when it comes to drugs, that is  why now you see many brands aspirine and tylenol left and right, becuase the patent has expired, now if they need to be after someone they will need to go after the Chinese which are the one manufacturing the **** and violating the patent, which is to manufacter the product, here we talking about buying, two different things, they have been copying almost everything, car parts, weapons and the sell here in the US, now why the people don't go after the Chinese very simple the Laws does not reach international waters.  Now, we here  want to get the best deals for our crap, so is the chinese will sell me as an individual I will by from them. This what we call supply and demand, So I don't think any  patent holder will go after every buyer. Competetion is good for low prices. I suggest before finger pointing to do a little more research about the Patent Laws and how it works.  Formula(at times a process can be protected) can be copy by anyone because the ingredients are not protected.  Is like telling me I can't make bread becasuse so and so is using the ingredients. Wrong, I can make bread and I can copy any body recepies. Same goes with all the chemicals, and besides if  all the ingredient were patent, sometime many years ago the patent already expired!

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have a patent law lawyer in the family. Im going to call and see what she has to say about this subject. I don't think it's a violation to buy the product but rather to produce it. But some of those laws don't pertain to other countries. I will check with someone who knows for sure rather than all this conjecture.

WW7

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I have closed this thread becasue of obvious reasons. I will however open it for WW7 when he has the new on what his family member says. Until then. Talk to ya....

WW7 PM me when you have the info to write in here and I will open it for you then close it again.....

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Final Word on this Patent Issue

The deal is that even though there are ways around the patent it is still a shitty thing to do ethically.  Mike called me on it, for whatever personal motivation he has, but has not changed a thing...I will still take the products to a national market.  The fact still remains that my first 2 kilos were not from PA but the rest will be.  The fact still remains that Mike is not the patent holder yet defends it like it was his own...nothing personal huh?  The fact remains that if action is taken it will be by PA and NOT Mike.

Now, Mike I have allowed you to remain on the board and push your one-liners.  If you can't come into MY house and play nice I will show you the door personally.

Chemo

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Final Word on this Patent Issue

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
[The deal is that even though there are ways around the patent it is still a shitty thing to do ethically.  Mike called me on it, for whatever personal motivation he has, but has not changed a thing...I will still take the products to a national market.  The fact still remains that my first 2 kilos were not from PA but the rest will be.  The fact still remains that Mike is not the patent holder yet defends it like it was his own...nothing personal huh?  The fact remains that <B>if </B>action is taken it will be by PA and NOT Mike.
Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.