1fast400 Carries Dextrose

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
not bad! once it's cheaper than buying it from the natural foods store, I'll give it a go :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Just saw that. It is really about time this was widely carried. Made no sense not to. Don't these fuckin site owners read the forums? Every other thread has a dextrose reference. I guess it takes a sledgehammer to the head to wake some of these dopes up. Bravo, Mike!

locoangmo

Awards
When I lived in the states I used corn sugar (dextrose) from a home brewery supply store. 5lbs for 4.50. Here in SG they have a product called Glucolin which is 100% glucose they sell in supermarkets. You can even get it flavored which means I don't have to add un-sweetened kool-aid! The flavored does have a bit of sucrose but not much. I don't know if they have this in the states. It would be with the baby food or ensure. Beats paying shipping for such a bulky item.
LOCO

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The problem is with shipping. I just placed a large order which came in today, minus the dextrose of course. The weight of shipping kill is. When shipping, it is a wash, just trying to help out

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
$2 for 2lbs is more than reasonable, especially when you order 5 or 6 at a time.