effects of heat on T1pro?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I had my T1pro bottle next to my smal space heater.  There is now a lot more clear fluid/oil in it.  I hope i didnt **** it up.  IS this a bad thing?  Will heat damage the T1pro, or did it help by precipitating it out further?

i really hope i didnt degrade my product in anyway.

I pm'd BDC, but if anyone else can responde i would REALLY appreciate it.

h19

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Acctually you helped it. The heat will help the ph go into solution easier.The opposite will happen when it gets cold. You will see more ph precipitate out.. No big deal. Don't worry youdon't have to buy more..hehehe. Hope that helps .. Talk to ya

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
Acctually you helped it. The heat will help the ph go into solution easier.The opposite will happen when it gets cold. You will see more ph precipitate out.. No big deal. Don't worry youdon't have to buy more..hehehe. Hope that helps .. Talk to ya

so should I heat it more?...Im getting mixed reviews here now.  One person says its no good, you say I helped it.....

:confused:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Whne the solution is clear then more ph's are in solution. Which is better. The only way to hurt it from heating it and we all came to this conclusion is to microwave it. Go to the heating transdermals thread. Every bottle I send out getts heated up to make the ph's go into solution easier. Go check out the other thread it was fully discussed..

OR AS THEY WOULD SAY AT BB.COM..DO A FKING SEARH YOU DAM RETARDED LOSER...HEHEHE JUST KIDDING..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Ps who said it was no good to heat it... I will ban them..hehehe... :p

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go

OR AS THEY WOULD SAY AT BB.COM..DO A FKING SEARH YOU DAM RETARDED LOSER...HEHEHE JUST KIDDING..

Thanks, I will now hang my head in shame.