War On Ephedra Spans To Other Supplements

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chromium is a trace mineral found in a lot of foods we eat already. I don't see how testing it with fruit fries proves anything.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well, hoard your protein supps... it's gonna get ugly :D

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Chromium is a trace mineral found in a lot of foods we eat already. I don't see how testing it with fruit fries proves anything.
Neither does anyone with half a brain.. but unfortunetly, that dosn't mean ESPN can't turn everyone in the world against supplements, no matter how rediculous the evidence. it sells for other media too

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah... posted a link in off topic to an article from getbig.com, about an ESPN guy who went to the arnold expo and of course, blows it completely out of proportion and shines a completely comedic and negative light on the whole thing

p_zub

Awards
Out of curiosity...I know mr. "Dick" Pound means well in his canadian-style of crushing any athlete's dream of becoming anything in life...but would they even consider testing chromium levels if picolinate is banned? I think I hear a sigh from fat kids since they won't have to eat anymore brocolli.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i tried chromium picolonate a few years back and it didnt do anything for me. but that doesnt mean it wouldnt work for someone else. its a shame that the media seems out to get the supp industry..i guess they are "protecting" us from ourselves ...:rolleyes:

p_zub

Awards
i tried chromium picolonate a few years back and it didnt do anything for me. but that doesnt mean it wouldnt work for someone else. its a shame that the media seems out to get the supp industry..i guess they are "protecting" us from ourselves ...:rolleyes:
They just want to be on the bottom floor should anything become a big deal and get banned..looks good come pulitzer time...