Any Feedback on Retain yet?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I actually used the beta version of Retain which contained one of the current ingredients instead of all three but I was wondering if anyone has used the current version and if so hav ethey experienced any side effects? When testing the beta I had too much stimulation, like clen, and since I am in PCT (and pretty much feel like ****) I don't want to add any additional side effects.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
What are you using retain for, PCT or as part of a normal supp stack, and what do you expect? I've read a bit on it, but I'm unclear on it's exact purpose. Maybe I'll go to the ALRI site and read again...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be using it for PCT. Before I used the Beta as a stand alone. I am looking to use it to keep cortisol as low as possible during PCT.

What are you using retain for, PCT or as part of a normal supp stack, and what do you expect? I've read a bit on it, but I'm unclear on it's exact purpose. Maybe I'll go to the ALRI site and read again...

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle for PCT, not started the cycle yet so it will be a while before i can say much. I wasnt aware it was supposed to have clen like properties?

Squats

Awards
yeppers me too, i got a bottle for PCT of my Emax cycle....

How many caps you gonna take 50?

And are u gonna just take em all at night or through out the day?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
you are not supposed to take them all at once, spread them throughout the day. I am about 10 days in. The main ingredient that we beta tested 50 is in there, but at a slightly lower dose, so I am not feeling the stim effects nearly as much this time...I think you will like it a lot more based on your previous concerns...

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Max, can you give us a bit more info? When are you dosing it? and what effects if any are you noticing?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max, can you give us a bit more info? When are you dosing it? and what effects if any are you noticing?
7 am, 12/1 pm, 5 pm

As to the effects, hard to really say. As said, it is part of an elaborate pct including ultra hotter, activaTE, fenugreek, testofen, and camphibolic. I will say that I have actually gained strenth and actually about 2 lbs in pct!! I am not quite as lean, but still sub 7% bfat.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cheers Max, be interested to hear your thoughts on testofen. I have similar PCT planned. Sounds like its going well

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Max sounds great. I can't wait to kick it in on Monday. :)

7 am, 12/1 pm, 5 pm

As to the effects, hard to really say. As said, it is part of an elaborate pct including ultra hotter, activaTE, fenugreek, testofen, and camphibolic. I will say that I have actually gained strenth and actually about 2 lbs in pct!! I am not quite as lean, but still sub 7% bfat.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I started Retain, for my PCT as well. Things have been going great. I'm running a fairly comprehensive one almost Identical to Max's. I've lost no to very little mass so far, without upping the cals a ton. I've gotten no stimulant effects what so ever. I was actually wondering why people were saying this product helped them lean out. Which of the ingredients would cause this. I think it's an effective Anti-Cortisol sup as far as I can tell. I dose the same as Max as well, however I do throw in some LX right before bed.

Anyone think upping the dosage could boost the stimulant effects, I certainly wouldn't mind them at all.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I started Retain, for my PCT as well. Things have been going great. I'm running a fairly comprehensive one almost Identical to Max's. I've lost no to very little mass so far, without upping the cals a ton. I've gotten no stimulant effects what so ever. I was actually wondering why people were saying this product helped them lean out. Which of the ingredients would cause this. I think it's an effective Anti-Cortisol sup as far as I can tell. I dose the same as Max as well, however I do throw in some LX right before bed.

Anyone think upping the dosage could boost the stimulant effects, I certainly wouldn't mind them at all.
ALR said not to up the dosage past 3, already asked. I too was debating adding in 1-2 caps LX at night, but opted with absoved 2x daily instead.