AMP Review!

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
So I went out and bought a bottle of AMP the other day. I work from about 9-6 or so and usually at the end of the day I'm pretty spent and I don't exactly have a ton of intensity in the gym. So I took 3 caps of AMP at about 5:45pm, then hoped on a 6:04 train home. I actually fell asleep on the train for about 25 min. I get up and I'm about 10 min away from my stop. The I start feelin something kicking in. I just start feeling really good, chatty with my GF and in general just feel great. So I get home do my thing and then its off to they gym. Throw on a little Hard Rock in my car and I feel my self getting more psyched than I have in a long time. I have alot of energy and focus. Very clean though no jitters, just maybe a little teeth grinding. Get into the gym and had a great Leg day, end up getting a set of 405 for 5 which is actually up from last week, and I'm about 1 week into PCT. AMP gets two thumbs up, really a great pre workout supp.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I agree great product imo, just dont take it before every workout. I usually take four caps before leg day and have energy all day.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I agree great product imo, just dont take it before every workout. I usually take four caps before leg day and have energy all day.
why not before every workout???

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
You will build a tolerance quickly and the effects just won't be the same.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I'm not much of an Ergopharm guy, but this stuff is nice!

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Seems like the results fade towards the end of the bottle.