Enhancing my wife's weight loss...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
....without Ephedrine. Your input is appreciated!

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
whats her current stats, training, diet, supplementation like?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
She runs 4 times a week for about an hour each time. Diet is not bad, but its not great. She does not each that much honestly. No other supplementation at this time.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
my gf needs some ideas too

She has used Ripped Fuel and then Xenadrine (e-free)... she's lost 15lbs... only mild cardio; and free weight workouts with me...

problem is RF kinda bothered her heartbeat too much and Xenadrine made her super jittery...

any other fatloss stacks she can take?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
what's her daily nutrition like WW? my gf doesn't eat much either, but lately has been eating more often, as I do, and obviously feels better throughout the day, has more sustained energy, isn't as tired by midafternoon etc... a little diet tweaking goes a long way.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Extra fiber in her diet would help if she doesn't get enough. Just an idea.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys, time for some serious vet input here. Is there an all in one supplement, W/O ephedrine, that she could use to really help here weightloss? I know the standard ones, but I'm looking for some other ideas.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about that Genapharm Adipo Jr. stuff WW? think you'll go that route? er, em... dare I say... keto? :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I think it sounds like a plan. The NYC it is.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I think it sounds like a plan. The NYC it is.
WW7, tell your wife to keep close track while on NYC as it causes urinary tract problems (with some people). I think it may be the norephedrine or yohimbine. My wife and I used Adipo for a while and ran into some urinary tract problems, which went away shortly after use. Good luck with that. I think it'll prolly work well for her though.

Also, go with a keto diet while on UA and ALA.......I think that combo will really shed some fat. Or keto with small and frequent doses of ECA through out the day.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
I actually really like the Diesel Fuel Reloaded product for non-eca fat loss. It's awesome stuff, I actually prefer it over ECAs of which I've tried several, including homemade. I haven't tried an NYC stack yet, but if the increased heartbeat and jitters bothered with an ECA i don't know if an NYC would bother her too. So, if she tries the NYC and is bothered by it, my vote is DFR, www.getdiesel.net