Dmz/sarm stack?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some Hardcore sports extreme DMZ and I am wondering what to stack with it. I was thinking Ligandrol, as there is a local store that carries it and I won't have to wait. They also carry most of the other SARMs
I am 34 and I am just looking to bulk up and max out at higher weight.

The store also carries 1 Andro but 3 caps only contains 130 mg. I would rather stack the 1 Andro but from what I have read, 130 mg is way too low for a daily dose.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

(Also, I would just order some good 1 and 4 Andro but I had my friend order the DMZ for me because I just started my new job and I don't get paid until Friday. )

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you have a test base and how high are you planning to run the DMZ?

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I have epi Andro, armistane and dhea I am gonna use for the test base.(Say what you want but it's all I have,) I would like 4 Andro as a test base, maybe I will order some and switch it up when I get it)

DMZ is 48 mg(16 mg three times a day)
So I can run it with LGD or Ostarine, or ideally I would have 1,4 Andro., I am looking for suggestions.

And yes, I have PCT all lined up

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the Andro would probably be the best option for a Test base because it’s the closest thing to Test but like you said, the dose would have to be a lot higher otherwise it’s a waste of time/money. DMZ definitely requires some kind of base. I ran it without one before I was on TRT and I was shut down pretty hard around the 3rd week. If you have Clomid on hand for your PCT, you could also try pulsing that 20mg every other day or something like that to keep some natural production of testosterone going. I’ve heard of that working pretty well for some guys. Epiandro as a base might work also to mitigate side effects.

48mg is a solid dose. When I run DMZ solo it’s always around 50mg. Have you run DMZ in the past? You’re gonna get a lot out of that alone if you do it right. DMZ solo usually nets me an easy 10lbs or more in 4 weeks, not to mention increases on every lift every week. If you really do want to stack one of the two with it, I would go with Ostarine. 25-30mg a day to start and then either increase that or add in LGD at 10mg. I’ve personally run RAD, Ostarine and LGD with 50mg of DMZ and it’s God Mode for sure, but you’re definitely gonna have an increase in blood pressure and most likely estrogen, and probably liver enzyme elevation. I would expect the same with DMZ, Ostarine and LGD.

Ostarine is typically the mildest and stacked with the DMZ shouldn’t cause any additional side effects except for maybe a little estrogen, but should give a nice boost to the effects of DMZ plus endurance, strength and dryness. If you did the LGD you might have some elevated BP issues, or encounter them quicker. Some guys see that with just DMZ alone.

I’d say start with the Ostarine and if it goes well you can always add the LGD. They both kick in right away anyway. I’d also recommend picking up a real AI. Some Arimidex or Aromasin. I always need a real AI for just DMZ by itself. If you’re stacking it, I’d definitely be prepared for estrogen issues.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the Andro would probably be the best option for a Test base because it’s the closest thing to Test but like you said, the dose would have to be a lot higher otherwise it’s a waste of time/money. DMZ definitely requires some kind of base. I ran it without one before I was on TRT and I was shut down pretty hard around the 3rd week. If you have Clomid on hand for your PCT, you could also try pulsing that 20mg every other day or something like that to keep some natural production of testosterone going. I’ve heard of that working pretty well for some guys. Epiandro as a base might work also to mitigate side effects.

48mg is a solid dose. When I run DMZ solo it’s always around 50mg. Have you run DMZ in the past? You’re gonna get a lot out of that alone if you do it right. DMZ solo usually nets me an easy 10lbs or more in 4 weeks, not to mention increases on every lift every week. If you really do want to stack one of the two with it, I would go with Ostarine. 25-30mg a day to start and then either increase that or add in LGD at 10mg. I’ve personally run RAD, Ostarine and LGD with 50mg of DMZ and it’s God Mode for sure, but you’re definitely gonna have an increase in blood pressure and most likely estrogen, and probably liver enzyme elevation. I would expect the same with DMZ, Ostarine and LGD.

Ostarine is typically the mildest and stacked with the DMZ shouldn’t cause any additional side effects except for maybe a little estrogen, but should give a nice boost to the effects of DMZ plus endurance, strength and dryness. If you did the LGD you might have some elevated BP issues, or encounter them quicker. Some guys see that with just DMZ alone.

I’d say start with the Ostarine and if it goes well you can always add the LGD. They both kick in right away anyway. I’d also recommend picking up a real AI. Some Arimidex or Aromasin. I always need a real AI for just DMZ by itself. If you’re stacking it, I’d definitely be prepared for estrogen issues.
Thanks brother, very helpful. DMZ is a very dry compound and with the epi Andro/armistane, I am afraid it will shut down my estrogen long term. I really want to run DMZ, 1 and 4 andro, and Ostarine.

I am currently running 200 mg epi/laxogenin/armistane plus Tongkat Ali, Bulbine as well as milk thistle and l cysteine. It have been taking it for a week to jumpstart my cycle and I think I will cut the dose in half when I start DMZ cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 3