Blackstone Labs - PJ Braun - Aaron Singerman - Robert DiMaggio Indicted

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Blackstone Labs - PJ Braun - Aaron Singerman - Robert DiMaggio Indicted

justice [dot] gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download

2. Stock up it takes one jack off to mess it up for everybody.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thegainz247 View Post
    justice [dot] gov/opa/press-release/file/1143411/download
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-i...plement-scheme
    Chaos & Pain Rep

4. Pretty entertaining read. Doesn't sound like they even attempted to hide their activity. You'd think someone in their circle would know to use whatsapp or signal for communication. No wonder they got caught. Rookies.

5. Yeah or someone was a rat
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Harley75 View Post
    Yeah or someone was a rat
    Yea probably that. They even had employees in on this. Way too many ppl knowing about shady ****. Not a well run conspiracy at all.

7. You got that right

8. Bother PeeJay get what deserve. Never collab with me. Attorney Scott Miller on this case. Kpeaceoutbye.

9. Going to make it harder for all of us now even on other stuff

10. LMAO. Not surprised one bit.

11. Got that right

12. I have an idea it was someone significant that left the company recently that sold them out.

13. The guy who was extra mad at people for bashing the Guerrilla Chemist products is listed as well

14. I bet PJ's new show on Generation Iron pissed the FDA off a bit too.

15. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    The guy who was extra mad at people for bashing the Guerrilla Chemist products is listed as well
    The dude that claims to be CEO or some **** like that? The guy that talks **** on facebook and instagram?

16. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    The dude that claims to be CEO or some **** like that? The guy that talks **** on facebook and instagram?
    Yup, that guy
  17. Blackstone Labs - PJ Braun - Aaron Singerman - Robert DiMaggio Indicted

Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    The guy who was extra mad at people for bashing the Guerrilla Chemist products is listed as well
    I didn’t even realize that was him. Just glossed over the name. Boca james makes sense. He was the main distributor/rep for myoblox, steel, and GC.

As far as any products they were making I am sure hi-tech will put something similar out...
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Yup, that guy
    Wow. Ya, that dude was arguing with everyone that was even asking simple questions.

19. It all comes down to money someone got screwed

20. Quote Originally Posted by Harley75 View Post
    Yeah or someone was a rat
    It was the Arkansas retailer. Read it closely. He allowed them to set up shipments. Guy probably got nailed for something else and then ratted on PJ and then they started investigating.

Thing is, msten, dmz and 1-alpha were not "controlled substances". They are NOT on the banned Anabolics list, nor are they on the new Banned ProHormone list. I am unsure how they intend to prosecute a crime, for a law that didn't exist and still does not. You can't retroactively punish someone.
    "WES15" for 15% off at IronMagLabs /MuscleGELZ/ Straight up Kratom / MA Research"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
    SuperModerator @ www.AnaboleX.org

21. Wow man its going to rain even harder.It's hard to find legit things now a.days even from china

22. Well there’s goes USP labs too. Wonder who else is next. seems like bs, but I wouldn’t even want this kind of a headache... and those guys pleaded guilty.. so I guess it’s not up for debate
    Chaos & Pain Rep

23. Yep its done now

24. If you push a turd under water it'll pop up somewhere. Down the road he will be with a company or with a different name.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2018, 09:59 PM
  2. Genova's Witness Ft. Jason Genova, PJ Braun, A.Singerman
    By Zach Strom in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:03 PM
  3. Super DMZ 2.0 Loggers needed for Blackstone Labs (special deal)
    By heavyiron in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:58 PM
  4. PJ Braun - IronMagLabs Super-DMZ Rx Testimonial
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 07:41 AM
  5. Aaron Singerman's contest prep supplements
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:48 AM