NutraPlanet - worth it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. NutraPlanet - worth it?

NP is now a discount seller of products. Apparently many of the products are past expiration date - should that matter or would I just be paying for products for little to no potency cause theyíre expired?

Some of the stuff they sell expired like last year. Deep discount but I donít know if itís worth it.

2. From what I understand is expiration means companies will not guarantee potency past that date. It does not mean spoiled. If itís close I wouldnít mind personally.
    Trust The Process
    •   

3. I have never had a problem with expired stuff, as long as it's not from like 2016. I would be as concerned about the exp date as I would be about actually getting what you ordered or getting it at all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I have never had a problem with expired stuff, as long as it's not from like 2016. I would be as concerned about the exp date as I would be about actually getting what you ordered or getting it at all.
    Good point, I had a bad experience with NP a couple years ago. An elephant never forgets.

5. Go read the harvard studies on potency and bio availability of numerous pharmaceuticals/chemicals they tested that were 10-30 years old. Even after years potency decreased very little as long as stored properly. Its' one thing if you're talking more organic types like protein powder but chemicals/synthetics are good to go for years.
    •   

6. For things links herbs, aminos, stimulants I will still use them, as long as they aren’t too far out of date or clumped up like crazy. I draw the line almost indefinitely on protein products though. Just my preference, but I want fresh protein bars, powders etc.
    Chaos & Pain Rep

7. i don't think it's the expiration dates that make a huge difference, for me it's the customer service or lack there of that has been plaguing nutraplant as of late

8. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    For things links herbs, aminos, stimulants I will still use them, as long as they aren’t too far out of date or clumped up like crazy. I draw the line almost indefinitely on protein products though. Just my preference, but I want fresh protein bars, powders etc.
    Same here. I typically like to not go past the expiration date on protein powder. It's pretty cheap per serving so i'd rather pay the extra money and get new than gamble with effectiveness/expiration date on old.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Yeah protein powder is where I draw the line as well lol

All I know is theyíve had some serious CS problems lately. But, Iíve seen some GREAT deals on specific brands as well... CL, SNS and *some* ON products.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. I just ordered from Nutra, will let you know if I get my items, and in a timely fashion.

11. I have used many supplements with expired date, with good results. NP on the other hand I have used with very bad result! The will never respond to any emails or by phone.. and did not send my two last orders. Donít be fooled by their tempting prices. Maybe some have got their orders, but it feels like a lottery. Not worth it.
  12. NutraPlanet - worth it?

From the feedback I've been seeing on here it seems they don't ship or their customer service is
    horrible I'd recommend ************** for good deals and I've never had any issues with them.

13. Update. I ordered 3 items yesterday from NP, and they shipped and provided tracking yesterday. Seems that if someone is having issues, maybe due to a really large order, where maybe one of the items is not presently in stock. However, not hearing from CS is no bueno.
  14. NutraPlanet - worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    From the feedback I've been seeing on here it seems they don't ship or their customer service is
    horrible I'd recommend *************** for good deals and I've never had any issues with them.
    This is the reason I don't order from them. Seems to many issues and very little resolutions.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

15. No one got time for that. I rather pay higher price from a reputable source.

16. I just placed an order for a few really good deals and here is the progress thus far.

I placed the order yesterday and the label was created; shipped today; and expected on Monday the 18th.
    Looks pretty ok to me for a flat rate, and some tasty deals.

I'll post up photos when the goods arrive.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

17. have seen a lot of negative feedback on here and had a couple myself, but ordered anyway because of the range they do stock...

ordered on the 5th, order received, order confirmed... no shipping confirmation still.

Have emailed them, still awaiting reply. (it was not a large order, 4x items all listed as in stock)

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I just placed an order for a few really good deals and here is the progress thus far.

I placed the order yesterday and the label was created; shipped today; and expected on Monday the 18th.
    Looks pretty ok to me for a flat rate, and some tasty deals.

I'll post up photos when the goods arrive.
    This is my experience time after time. One time I had a delay, maybe out of ten times. The deals on there are hard to beat. I understand not wanting to order, but throw 60$ around on that site and walk away with 2-3 months of supps. That’s my experience
    Chaos & Pain Rep

19. Stuff came in, minus the soap.Name:  20190314_133620.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  65.7 KB

20. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Stuff came in, minus the soap.Name:  20190314_133620.jpeg
Views: 205
Size:  65.7 KB
    Nice. Would be great to have them back on track.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    That would be nice!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I LOVE Teacrine and even though some say it doesn't work for them it surely does for me at 100mg
    added to certain pre's.

23. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I LOVE Teacrine and even though some say it doesn't work for them it surely does for me at 100mg
    added to certain pre's.
    Just took 200mg

24. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    Or if they actually paid for the product they were shipped and NOT help drive smaller companies into ruin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Or if they actually paid for the product they were shipped and NOT help drive smaller companies into ruin.
    Hey no homo but your physique in your profile pic is top notch. No offense to your hard work but you gotta share your stack with me. Again, no homo lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leptigen worth it
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 06:54 PM
  2. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:39 PM
  3. Glycomacropeptide-worth it?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 09:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:02 AM