Thermolife at it again!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Changed direction but discounted 80percent of their products. Huum why?? Threw two of there laxo bottles unopened in the bin the other day after running two bottles of bunk laxo
    I'm really confused where you are going with this? The completely rebranded their entire lineup, thats why the dumped everything on discount. They pretty much dropped any questionable/grey area products.
    Now if you think its suspect as to why they changed their lineup so rapidly that also confuses me. I wonder if the FDA sent them a warning or if something happened to spook them. Or maybe that was their plan the whole time, make a killing in the first year selling grey area supps to build up the bankroll and then switch over to more mainstream products

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300812781.html

ThermoLife International Sues Sparta Nutrition For Selling Dietary Supplements Laced With The Drug DMHA, And For Alleged False Advertising Of VASO6
    Build Fast Formula Vasoblitz & FullBlitz --- Coupon: Bob15
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300812781.html

ThermoLife International Sues Sparta Nutrition For Selling Dietary Supplements Laced With The Drug DMHA, And For Alleged False Advertising Of VASO6
    I thought DMHA was still legal to have in a supplement?

4. All these lawsuits as well as the Braun/singerman indictments. This is an interesting time for the industry.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

5. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    I thought DMHA was still legal to have in a supplement?
    All supplements need to fall under DSHEA regulations , proven to come from nature to be technically “legal.” If I understand this correctly.
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    All supplements need to fall under DSHEA regulations , proven to come from nature to be technically ďlegal.Ē If I understand this correctly.
    Dmha is found in nature to my knowlege.

7. I was just about to post the link for the Sparta lawsuit.....

So is Thermolife trying to be the police of the supplement industry? I mean, Iím all for cleaning up the industry and calling out shady companies, but this is crazy!

8. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I was just about to post the link for the Sparta lawsuit.....

So is Thermolife trying to be the police of the supplement industry? I mean, Iím all for cleaning up the industry and calling out shady companies, but this is crazy!
    Bingo. Playing supplement cop will ultimately hurt everyone over time. You give the government more power, they are willing to take it, and abuse it.

9. I just donít understand how TL can claim that these ďshadyĒ companies are unleveling the playing field, when TL hasnít released a product in years. I get it, theyíre trying to protect the use of their patents, but they have no products on the market!

10. For those of us that believe in individual freedoms to decide to take things like DMHA thermolife is annoying as hell, but when they go after something that is false advertising it does help us.
    Trust The Process

11. Quote Originally Posted by m1k3_d0z4 View Post
    I just don’t understand how TL can claim that these “shady” companies are unleveling the playing field, when TL hasn’t released a product in years. I get it, they’re trying to protect the use of their patents, but they have no products on the market!
    They supply licensing of their patented ingredients to other companies so they will protect that interest of those companies as well to the fullest extent. They will call it unfair competition when they play by DSHEA rules and other companies don’t, or incorrectly label products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Dmha is found in nature to my knowlege.

Keep in mind is a difference between claiming and/or proving it to the public opinion, but ultimately it comes down proving it to the FDA.

Personally I dunno much about DMHA so don’t have an opinion at the moment.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Keep in mind is a difference between claiming and/or proving it to the public opinion, but ultimately it comes down proving it to the FDA.

Personally I dunno much about DMHA so donít have an opinion at the moment.
    Similar to DMAA, just not as potent, so requires 3x the dose to get the same effect.

14. Disclaimer: I always give my honest opinion but I’m officially biased. Don’t want to deceive anyone here and if any mod doesn’t allow me to discuss this topic please let me know and I’ll keep out

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Disclaimer: I always give my honest opinion but Iím officially biased. Donít want to deceive anyone here and if any mod doesnít allow me to discuss this topic please let me know and Iíll keep out
    I would like to know your opinion. Don't see how it would break any rules.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    I would like to know your opinion. Don't see how it would break any rules.
    I’m affiliated with them for 10 years and simply want to be open about that and honest with you guys. Companies pay to have a voice here, so it’s a respect thing too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Disclaimer: I always give my honest opinion but I’m officially biased. Don’t want to deceive anyone here and if any mod doesn’t allow me to discuss this topic please let me know and I’ll keep out
    Was hoping you would show
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

18. The Kardashians of the supplement industry. Just sue everyone and settle out of court for what you can.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    The Kardashians of the supplement industry. Just sue everyone and settle out of court for what you can.
    They certainly stand out and get attention in the supplement scene, but its like that in every industry. Do you have a Apple or Android phone in your pocket? They have countless lawyers working on patent lawsuits daily, and we are talking billions of dollars and then throw in all the tech thats involved with the phones such as Qualcomm and Intel, its really massive. Generally this is part of business, I can understand why people get frustrated and upset on both ends. People wanna just buy things they want and are displeased when change happens...for better or for worse people will decide for themselves.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    They certainly stand out and get attention in the supplement scene, but its like that in every industry. Do you have a Apple or Android phone in your pocket? They have countless lawyers working on patent lawsuits daily, and we are talking billions of dollars and then throw in all the tech thats involved with the phones such as Qualcomm and Intel, its really massive. Generally this is part of business, I can understand why people get frustrated and upset on both ends. People wanna just buy things they want and are displeased when change happens...for better or for worse people will decide for themselves.
    I get that. What turned me off to TL was when they started google searching websites that were selling Hemavo2 and started sending them threatening emails. So to me, it was more than just part of business. But to each their own.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    For those of us that believe in individual freedoms to decide to take things like DMHA thermolife is annoying as hell, but when they go after something that is false advertising it does help us.
    as of now it is nothing more than a claim...could it be there is strategic value in just putting this lawsuit out there, as many people will assume there must be truth to it?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

22. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    I get that. What turned me off to TL was when they started google searching websites that were selling Hemavo2 and started sending them threatening emails. So to me, it was more than just part of business. But to each their own.
    What was wrong with hemavo2?

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as of now it is nothing more than a claim...could it be there is strategic value in just putting this lawsuit out there, as many people will assume there must be truth to it?
    I am a strong believer in due process. If Thermolife is just trying to slander competitors I hope it is made very clear to the public(us), and they take a financial hit for what they put businesses through.
    Trust The Process

24. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    What was wrong with hemavo2?
    It was the whole creatine nitrate fiasco.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thatsuppguy View Post
    It was the whole creatine nitrate fiasco.
    Iím going to check my tubs didnít realise there was any in thought it was creatine hcl

Unless they swapped and Iíve got like v2 tubs or something

I remember max out got reformulated too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
  2. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM