Thermolife at it again!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    What if they win the lawsuit. What would that prove? A temporary hiccup on the suppliers end?
    It will make companies selling it look bad, and I think in Ronís head steer companies back to buying his nitrate patents.
    Trust The Process

2. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    It will make companies selling it look bad, and I think in Ronís head steer companies back to buying his nitrate patents.
    Maybe or expose crap raw suppliers.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Gonna give me flashbacks of the good old days mentioning Avant Labs haha.

I hope you're doing well.
    I used to have tons of Avant Labs products. Half exploded in my bathroom cupboard for some reason. ha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I used to have tons of Avant Labs products. Half exploded in my bathroom cupboard for some reason. ha.
    Ha. I never had any of them explode; no idea why or how that would have happened. Hopefully didn't make too big of a mess for you. I definitely used my fair share of them back in the days. I had plenty of stopped up containers and messes but that wasn't their fault imo, just the way the containers were back then. Avant definitely had some great innovative and ahead of their time products.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Ha. I never had any of them explode; no idea why or how that would have happened. Hopefully didn't make too big of a mess for you. I definitely used my fair share of them back in the days. I had plenty of stopped up containers and messes but that wasn't their fault imo, just the way the containers were back then. Avant definitely had some great innovative and ahead of their time products.
    Avant was awesome, their TD hormones were very novel at the time, circa 2002-2003. Remember the nasal spray In-Rage?
    Caleb Stone,the former owner of Avant Labs now runs a company called Neobium focusing on Probiotics.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    Avant was awesome, their TD hormones were very novel at the time, circa 2002-2003. Remember the nasal spray In-Rage?
    Caleb Stone,the former owner of Avant Labs now runs a company called Neobium focusing on Probiotics.
    I tried pm'ing you because I didn't want to keep bumping this thread talking about things off subject but your box was full. Feel free to pm me.

I had forgot about In-Rage before you mentioned it but I do remember it now. I knew about Caleb's company Neobium; they look like great products. He's a brilliant guy. The dermal carrier that he used is the best I've ever used (no disrespect meant to any other companies).
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

7. I think at this point given the ratio of supplements to law suits that thermolife pump out, thermolife is no longer a supplement company but instead a law firm.

8. Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    I think at this point given the ratio of supplements to law suits that thermolife pump out, thermolife is no longer a supplement company but instead a law firm.
    Exactly
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

9. Side note https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-i...plement-scheme exactly my point of scam.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Side note https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/six-i...plement-scheme exactly my point of scam.

I wonder why they didn't list the products, that seems unsafe since products turn up all the time that have been dc'ed for many years...hell some guys even have bottles of the original stimx.

or maybe public health has very little to do with it???
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I wonder why they didn't list the products, that seems unsafe since products turn up all the time that have been dc'ed for many years...hell some guys even have bottles of the original stimx.

or maybe public health has very little to do with it???
    Most likely about the "bottom line", which is most companies number 1 non publicized moto.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Most likely about the "bottom line", which is most companies number 1 non publicized moto.
    duh, that is a no-brainer of course bottom line is going to be important, I don't know anyone who goes into a business NOT wanting to make money.

I am talking about why the products weren't named in lawsuit?

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    duh, that is a no-brainer of course bottom line is going to be important, I don't know anyone who goes into a business NOT wanting to make money.

I am talking about why the products weren't named in lawsuit?
    Maybe weren't competing against them?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Maybe weren't competing against them?
    it's a dept of justice lawsuit...yeah, i'm pretty sure they aren't competing against them, lol.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's a dept of justice lawsuit...yeah, i'm pretty sure they aren't competing against them, lol.
    Meant against the supplement ingredients of other companies lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Thatís why retail companyís should do a 3rd party testing and then we will know like companies such as sponsored companyís on here before selling it then it would save us the Hassle of having crap
    Valid, but remember that nothing is proven yet, just that thermolife has decided to put forward a case.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

17. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Maybe or expose crap raw suppliers.
    It's not a question of quality per se, more that what is claimed isn't truly in the product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

18. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Meant against the supplement ingredients of other companies lol.
    other companies...are you kidding me?

the dept of justice is not a supplement company.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    other companies...are you kidding me?

the dept of justice is not a supplement company.
    They have a lawsuit against the DOJ? I think I am responding to something I do not fully understand lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    They have a lawsuit against the DOJ? I think I am responding to something I do not fully understand lol.

21. Not sure in anyone saw the latest TL lawsuit against Sparta...

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...=eml_cleartime

22. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Not sure in anyone saw the latest TL lawsuit against Sparta...

So now thermolife is wanting the FDA to force DMHA out of pre workouts?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Not sure in anyone saw the latest TL lawsuit against Sparta...

Good because you may all hate thermolife but there some truth to this. Sparta supps seemed dodgy to me hence they discounted half there stuff and now sell hardly anything.. staying away from this brand

24. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Good because you may all hate thermolife but there some truth to this. Sparta supps seemed dodgy to me hence they discounted half there stuff and now sell hardly anything.. staying away from this brand
    I think what Sparta did was change brand direction because they knew they would make more money and have less hassle if they followed the ghost style of business

How did Sparta seem dodgy to you?

Yes they made pro hormones but they donít now

25. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    I think what Sparta did was change brand direction because they knew they would make more money and have less hassle if they followed the ghost style of business

How did Sparta seem dodgy to you?

Yes they made pro hormones but they donít now
    Changed direction but discounted 80percent of their products. Huum why?? Threw two of there laxo bottles unopened in the bin the other day after running two bottles of bunk laxo
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
  2. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine