Thermolife at it again!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Irishobrien View Post
    Thermolife does not mess around. The patent trolling aspect aside, they are highly researched and methodical. At this point I would be unwilling to pay for Vaso6.
    I could not find any thermolife products, where are you buying from?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

2. Vasolate years ago was ahead of it's time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irishobrien View Post
    Thermolife does not mess around. The patent trolling aspect aside, they are highly researched and methodical. At this point I would be unwilling to pay for Vaso6.
    I could respect that point of view when thermolife actually made stuff. They make nothing anymore, except for lawsuits. If they made a competing product, and alleged that this was a fake version of theirs, I would be on their side. They literally make nothing anymore.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    I could respect that point of view when thermolife actually made stuff. They make nothing anymore, except for lawsuits. If they made a competing product, and alleged that this was a fake version of theirs, I would be on their side. They literally make nothing anymore.
    They are claiming there is no such thing as Vaso6 entirely from how I saw the lawsuit.
    •   

5. Thermolife at it again!

If what they find is truthful they are helping us; I just donít think they are actually doing it to help us.

I think itís fair to think of them like a person who can be a dick, but at the same time isnít really wrong either.

Just my take and I am willing to be shown otherwise.
    Trust The Process

6. I think itís down to Ron losing out on business

Everyone is adding vaso6 to formulas and other then a few companies you rarely see nitrates

Maybe if he wasnít so strict on his patent use?

7. I know nothing about Thermolife, but I can say they hired a good law firm.

8. I will be surprised or disappointed if they find nothing to vaso6 as I see and feel a difference. From pump to vascularity, hope I know my body better than that if it's placebo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will be surprised or disappointed if they find nothing to vaso6 as I see and feel a difference. From pump to vascularity, hope I know my body better than that if it's placebo.
    same

10. I miss the old Supplement Company BEEFS from 2005 - 2009 or whatever it was. Driven Sports, formally Designer Supplements vs Thermo, Jungle Warfare sketchiness. Anabolic Xtreme, man, all that. So fun.

11. Ron had a genuine hatred towards rich gaspari. Kept calling him out on spiked and bogus products.

12. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Ron had a genuine hatred towards rich gaspari. Kept calling him out on spiked and bogus products.
    Huh, wonder if he ever lab tested his stuff too and based it off of that??????
    This message was paid for by the Russians

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    same
    Thatís why retail companyís should do a 3rd party testing and then we will know like companies such as sponsored companyís on here before selling it then it would save us the Hassle of having crap
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will be surprised or disappointed if they find nothing to vaso6 as I see and feel a difference. From pump to vascularity, hope I know my body better than that if it's placebo.
    A placebo can still take in effect even if your aware your taking a placebo.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

15. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Huh, wonder if he ever lab tested his stuff too and based it off of that??????
    Chromadex if I recall.

16. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    I know nothing about Thermolife, but I can say they hired a good law firm.
    When you spend half a decade patent trolling as your main source of revenue you gotta get the best

17. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I miss the old Supplement Company BEEFS from 2005 - 2009 or whatever it was. Driven Sports, formally Designer Supplements vs Thermo, Jungle Warfare sketchiness. Anabolic Xtreme, man, all that. So fun.
    2000s were GOLD , companies wanting to sue everyone who posted on bb.com, Bruce Kneller v PA, Gasparis magic pump pill (forget its name), emax supposedly being extracted from elephant piss... it was awesome on the forums. Mind and Muscle forums with all the brains (I wonder were they all are now, Avant Labs S1+ omg)

Now I'm a middle aged lurker (who lifts)
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    A placebo can still take in effect even if your aware your taking a placebo.
    I got a perfect example of a great placebo effect....

you go to a strip club and see a chick that really turns you on and you get a hard on....then you go home-alone, lol.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I got a perfect example of a great placebo effect....

you go to a strip club and see a chick that really turns you on and you get a hard on....then you go home-alone, lol.
    Reminds me of my visit to a Dallas strip club back in the 80s to see Christy Canyon.

20. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Reminds me of my visit to a Dallas strip club back in the 80s to see Christy Canyon.
    back in the 80's Christy was my favorite placebo....

21. Hehehe, yeah, Plasmajet. That was some great marketing. The supp game was so fun back then.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    2000s were GOLD , companies wanting to sue everyone who posted on bb.com, Bruce Kneller v PA, Gasparis magic pump pill (forget its name), emax supposedly being extracted from elephant piss... it was awesome on the forums. Mind and Muscle forums with all the brains (I wonder were they all are now, Avant Labs S1+ omg)

Now I'm a middle aged lurker (who lifts)
    Gonna give me flashbacks of the good old days mentioning Avant Labs haha.

I hope you're doing well.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    They are claiming there is no such thing as Vaso6 entirely from how I saw the lawsuit.
    The claim they are making is the extract to which CS is selling - isnít providing the actives to which the patent claims ie. most bioactive oligomers.

Not going to comment on where I think it will end up going, but I was the first to present the data on patent here and I sure as hell could tell a difference compared to regular green tea extract.
    OLYMPUS LABS R&D

24. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    The claim they are making is the extract to which CS is selling - isnít providing the actives to which the patent claims ie. most bioactive oligomers.

Not going to comment on where I think it will end up going, but I was the first to present the data on patent here and I sure as hell could tell a difference compared to regular green tea extract.
    What if they win the lawsuit. What would that prove? A temporary hiccup on the suppliers end?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 12:51 AM
  2. IDS at it again
    By bigschmidt821 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine