Choking fumes from pre workout powder?

1. Question Choking fumes from pre workout powder?

Hello,

I received 2-3 sample packets of RedCon1 Total War pre workout and when I opened one, I got a blast of powdery fumes that resulted in choking coughs. I had to hold my breath while mixing the powder in my water and even then the fumes were so strong that I was still coughing. I thought it was some fluke but when I opened the other sample packets I got the same reaction. By the way, I got the Strawberry Kiwi flavor and it's delicious!

Anyone experienced anything like this from a pre-workout? Does this mean that this stuff is legit? I only used half a serving while testing Total War and I did feel more focused and had more fuel in my tank to do some extra reps and sets. It didn't make me stronger; it just helped me do more work without getting too exhausted.

Thanks!
    "A dumbbell is a man's best friend"

2. I have the same stuff, multiple flavors.... it's really the best and to answer your question..... ALL pre workouts do that to me
    •   

3. Fumes from any powder can make you start to cough. I add water to shaker first, put in pre and have lid by to screw on and “capture” the powder and it’s not an issue. Just gonna have to walk away for a second and let it settle if it gets to you that bad.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

4. That happens all the time with supps. You'll get used to it eventually.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    That happens all the time with supps. You'll learn to enjoy it eventually.
    Fixed that for you.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    That's a fair edit. I love the smell of powders in the morning
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

7. My wife complains about this from powders.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

8. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Fumes from any powder can make you start to cough. I add water to shaker first, put in pre and have lid by to screw on and “capture” the powder and it’s not an issue. Just gonna have to walk away for a second and let it settle if it gets to you that bad.
    I do the same. I think if you put in water before putting in powder the kick up pre workout fumes aren’t as bad.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Creatine HCL does this to me if I open my bag too close to my face LOL
    [CENTER]"WES15" for 15% off at bStraight up Kratom / MA Research[/B]"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz

10. I'm glad you're okay!

11. Total war was the only thing to ever do that to me. I've inhaled lots of supplements on accident and none of them this bad.

12. haha I mix my amino products in 2lb protein tubs....so i'll take 2 separate products and throw them together in one jug...the volcano cloud makes me choke everytime, its just to be expected at this point

13. I got the best high from Driven Sports Frenzy OG fumes. I always liked to think that the best stuff is in the smallest particles :P

14. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    I got the best high from Driven Sports Frenzy OG fumes. I always liked to think that the best stuff is in the amphetamine particles :P
    Fixed that for you.

15. My wife complains about what my powders do to her
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks mate

Btw my lucky day, just managed to buy four tubs of og frenzy from ebay. The amphetamine honeymoon is here again! Last dose last summer

17. Quote Originally Posted by herosjourney View Post
    Thanks mate

Btw my lucky day, just managed to buy four tubs of og frenzy from ebay. The amphetamine honeymoon is here again! Last dose last summer
    In the words of Daniel Tosh, “grow up and do coke like an adult!”

Jk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clumpy pre-workout powder?
    By SD1959 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 07:56 PM
  2. Best pre workout powder
    By jspain in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 11:19 AM