Fatburner And Pre Workout

norinho

Awards
Hello guys...I'm from Brazil and I have a doubt.

Is valid to take my fatburner in the morning and a pre workout in the afternoon?

For example....I take my fatburner 6:00AM and do my cardio.....04PM i take my pre workout and do my trainning....
Is it valid?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Is valid to take my fatburner in the morning and a pre workout in the afternoon?

For example....I take my fatburner 6:00AM and do my cardio.....04PM i take my pre workout and do my trainning....
Is it valid?
Your good to go

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is perfectly fine
Just that both usually contain caffeine so check the labels for overlapping ingredients if you decide to take them together

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Is it valid?
Tons of people do this you should be good to go! Good luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely be fine. Some may be concerned with the amount of caffeine intake but with that time spacing you should be fine.

norinho

Awards
Thanks my friends.

I was thniking in take lipodrene in the morning (only 100mg caffeine) and Psychotic as a pre workout.

I'll try.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Is it valid?
Should be fine I’ve done it many times. What pre and what fat burner are you using ?