Get diesel products

T

trirunner12

Awards
i was looking for some advice on where to buy these at in particular jp8x hardcore. i cant find it amywhere on there listed retailers did they discontinue it or just not in stock. i was interested in stacking dth, sunami, nos ether and jp8x hardcore from all the threads ive read the all look like awesome products

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Amazon carries most of the supplements, or you can check out my signature for the direct website and discount code. Chuck Diesel any other suggestions ??

T

trirunner12

Awards
thanks man ive never used any Get Diesel products before but i did see a couple of them on amazon but chuck diesel emailed me and said nos ether and jp8x hardcore would be available later this year i wanted to try dtp v4 but im 25 and all the other posts ive read its mainly for people over 35 so i ended up goin with dth and coq diesel how many pills would you suggest my main goal is for libido and energy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks man ive never used any Get Diesel products before but i did see a couple of them on amazon but chuck diesel emailed me and said nos ether and jp8x hardcore would be available later this year i wanted to try dtp v4 but im 25 and all the other posts ive read its mainly for people over 35 so i ended up goin with dth and coq diesel how many pills would you suggest my main goal is for libido and energy
Use the label recommendations !!!