Gyno, what to do?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ladies and gents. I am pretty sure I have some gyno. Not like some crazy stuff, but def does not look like fat. I've had it for really long and I'm natural. Left nip. I'm really sad. It does not show when cold amd having hard nipples. I can't feel it, it does not hurt, or anything. I just see it and wonder if there is anything to do? As far as I know the only way is surgery... :(

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any pic?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, looks like it. I'd personally get labs to see where your e2 sits.

This can be associated with diet and cycles, but some men are just more prone to aromatization.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, looks like it. I'd personally get labs to see where your e2 sits.

This can be associated with diet and cycles, but some men are just more prone to aromatization.
I think it's from way back. Actually very sure.. So it is def not growing, but any way to get rid of it?

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My body types pretty similar to yours. I've also had it since I was a chubby kid/teenager. Getting surgery in 2 months. I think that's the only way if you've had it forever.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's from way back. Actually very sure.. So it is def not growing, but any way to get rid of it?
Unfortunately if it has been around for awhile, I don't know of anyway to reverse it and needing to address it via surgery.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raloxifene gyno protocol:

60mg/d for as long until gyno is gone. Took me only 3 weeks. Friend of mine had some childhood gyno, took him 7-8 weeks.
Best used on a cut.
Some take it with letro, from my experience not needed -besides letro has some nasty sides.

No side effects for me, nor my friend.

You can buy it at research labs.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW, looking good brother. Very slight gyno, could be a fat deposit. Ralox will bring those down too.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raloxifene gyno protocol:

60mg/d for as long until gyno is gone. Took me only 3 weeks. Friend of mine had some childhood gyno, took him 7-8 weeks.
Best used on a cut.
Some take it with letro, from my experience not needed -besides letro has some nasty sides.

No side effects for me, nor my friend.

You can buy it at research labs.
Hi, thank you very much for the help! I really thought surgery was the only way out!? So this is what I am going to order and run. And you say I don't need letro? I hope this will help! I'm gonna dig more into it and do some research, I will keep you guys posted!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, thank you very much for the help! I really thought surgery was the only way out!? So this is what I am going to order and run. And you say I don't need letro? I hope this will help! I'm gonna dig more into it and do some research, I will keep you guys posted!
Ralox is awesome. At least it will reduce gyno. Your case is not bad at all. IF you want to first lower e2 (IMHO not needed), without running to the lab often, get some exemestane, its more forgiving than letro in lowering e2. My guess is you are not on a cycle, right?
Dosing of exem is speculative. I would start Ralox at 60mg/d and take 6.25mg exem twice a week for the first two weeks. This way you will not crash your e2, like letro would do.

Once gyno is gone, be aware that it may come back as soon as you jump on a cycle with aromatizing compounds -and you are not taking enough AI.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ralox is awesome. At least it will reduce gyno. Your case is not bad at all. IF you want to first lower e2 (IMHO not needed), without running to the lab often, get some exemestane, its more forgiving than letro in lowering e2. My guess is you are not on a cycle, right?
Dosing of exem is speculative. I would start Ralox at 60mg/d and take 6.25mg exem twice a week for the first two weeks. This way you will not crash your e2, like letro would do.

Once gyno is gone, be aware that it may come back as soon as you jump on a cycle with aromatizing compounds -and you are not taking enough AI.
Ok thanks. I am natural so I have not taken anything and wont do either.

What I will start off by is burn more fat, get rid of excess bodyfat and see where it takes me. I got kind of scared reading the sides from Ralox. The vision stuff etc. I will have to see from there.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Came in here to say Ralox. That and dropping body fat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks. I am natural so I have not taken anything and wont do either.

What I will start off by is burn more fat, get rid of excess bodyfat and see where it takes me. I got kind of scared reading the sides from Ralox. The vision stuff etc. I will have to see from there.
Ralox Sides:

*hot flashes,
*increased sweating,
*headache,
*dizziness,
*spinning sensation,
*leg cramps or leg pain,
*joint pain,
*nausea,
*vomiting,
*stomach pain, or
*runny or stuffy nose.

Ralox may infrequently cause stroke or serious blood clots to form in the legs, lungs, or eyes.

unlikely but serious side effects of Ralox including:

*leg swelling or pain,
*trouble breathing,
*chest pain,
*sudden vision changes,
*severe headache,
*weakness on one side of the body, or
*confusion.

Here sides of Advil:

Stop using ibuprofen and call your doctor at once if you have:

*changes in your vision;
*shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
*swelling or rapid weight gain;
*the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
*signs of stomach bleeding - bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
*liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
*kidney problems - little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath;
*low red blood cells (anemia) - pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or
*severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.

Common ibuprofen side effects may include:

*upset stomach, mild heartburn, nausea, vomiting;
*bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation;
*dizziness, headache, nervousness;
*decreased appetite;
*mild itching or rash; or
*ringing in your ears.

I hope I made my point. Or do I have to tell you about sides of surgery, like cardiac arrest, coma, flesh eating bacteria?

:)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the blood clots sides, a aspirin/d will do.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean, before surgery I would consider Ralox. If you are fine with that little gyno/fat , everything is good as it is. You look better than 99% of the people around you.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your gyno isn’t that bad at all man I wouldn’t even sweat it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your gyno isn’t that bad at all man I wouldn’t even sweat it
Agreed here. Kind of hard to even tell so I wouldn't worry too much especially if it's not getting worse.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't look bad at all. Wouldn't have ever noticed.

If it bothers you just cut body fat and see how that affects your appearance. If after that you still want more improvement, then the ralox solution posted here sounds like solid advice. In comparison, remember surgery has risks too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Aside from taking anything I would say to work on leaning out and developing your upper chest more. For me this has helped a lot.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from taking anything I would say to work on leaning out and developing your upper chest more. For me this has helped a lot.
I'm not sure I can develop it any more naturally... It's hard to see on the pics, but I've been lifting hard and heavy for 5 years, I bench 295 for 5-7 reps. I'm trying of course, and the leaning out is a great idea! :)

I'm just afraid to take MK-677 now since I heard it can cause gyno through prolactin levels increasing

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure I can develop it any more naturally... It's hard to see on the pics, but I've been lifting hard and heavy for 5 years, I bench 295 for 5-7 reps. I'm trying of course, and the leaning out is a great idea! :)

I'm just afraid to take MK-677 now since I heard it can cause gyno through prolactin levels increasing
It definitely shows my man, but maybe try to start adjusting the bench to a slight incline, less flat bench. Incline flyes, incline Db press etc. and use different angles.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Ralox ED @ 60mg. Exem EOD @ 12.5. After it subsides, stick with Exem for another couple weeks as there could be some rebound from the Ralox. At least that is what has worked for me. And also getting BF down. Chest fat is always the last to go.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is how I look alot of times. Almost impossible to tell at times like this. And it's very hard to drop any more bodyfat for me, but I'm doing it now anyways and will try keeping it up. I already have veiny arms and legs.
IMG_20190222_135753.jpeg
IMG_20190222_135839.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet my left nut, Ralox would take care of that in about 3 weeks.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious I’ve heard of people running clomid and Raloxifene together in pct. if someone was so to do this what would be the best dosing ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious I’ve heard of people running clomid and Raloxifene together in pct. if someone was so to do this what would be the best dosing ?
Seriously? Would only make sense if they want to reduce gyno in PCT, for PCT alone there are better options. Ralox is the weakest serm when it comes to HPTA restart -but has the highest affinity to bind to breast receptors

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously? Would only make sense if they want to reduce gyno in PCT, for PCT alone there are better options. Ralox is the weakest serm when it comes to HPTA restart -but has the highest affinity to bind to breast receptors
So how would you run this if you were someone who wanted to reduce Gyno and kick start hpta

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how would you run this if you were someone who wanted to reduce Gyno and kick start hpta
Probably the same way as described! Ralox and Clomid. Instead of using an AI in PCT, I would take Proviron 25mg/d and save the AI for after PCT rebound.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably the same way as described! Ralox and Clomid. Instead of using an AI in PCT, I would take Proviron 25mg/d and save the AI for after PCT rebound.

Ralox still at 60 ? And clomid 50 ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ralox still at 60 ? And clomid 50 ?
Depending suppression, like compounds used and cycle lengths. But Ralox always at 60mg. That is the dose to tap all receptors in breast tissue, going buy studies.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have decided to go for Ralox. If I order this. Is one driplet 50mg? Or how does liquids work. Is one bottle enough? Thinking about a month of it or so, nothing crazy. Also ordering 3 bottles of Somatozine Mk677 with it since I really liked it. Anything else I should get? I red about YK-11 and came to the conclusion that it might cause some surpression. Anyone have any experiance or thoughts on this? It's concept sounds very cool though. And is there any support to use when usinf MK677? Like to be safe on the prolactin side for instance? Any thoughts and oppinions are welcome. I am also thinking about carderine but the cancer thing still bothers me. Alot of people have used it though, and ever since like 10 years ago it has been on the marked. I don't think anyone has gotten cancer from it, so how dangerous can a bottle run of it actually be?

Thanks again guys, really happy to have made the raloxifene choice!
Screenshot_20190226-174244.jpeg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just take a bit more as one full dropper per day. Your body does not have an accountant sitting in your stomach, who controls the dosage to the decimal point.
What else to take? You decide.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have decided to go for Ralox. If I order this. Is one driplet 50mg? Or how does liquids work. Is one bottle enough? Thinking about a month of it or so, nothing crazy. Also ordering 3 bottles of Somatozine Mk677 with it since I really liked it. Anything else I should get? I red about YK-11 and came to the conclusion that it might cause some surpression. Anyone have any experiance or thoughts on this? It's concept sounds very cool though. And is there any support to use when usinf MK677? Like to be safe on the prolactin side for instance? Any thoughts and oppinions are welcome. I am also thinking about carderine but the cancer thing still bothers me. Alot of people have used it though, and ever since like 10 years ago it has been on the marked. I don't think anyone has gotten cancer from it, so how dangerous can a bottle run of it actually be?

Thanks again guys, really happy to have made the raloxifene choice!View attachment 179988

1ml will be 50mg just go a little over.. mk677 goes well with gw I’ll be purchasing both in a few days.