Anavar is stronger than dbol

yaron369

Awards
Apparently var is stronger since the anabolic rating is much higher 300-600
And dbol is 210
Most people would disagree but how does it make sense since it’s proven with its anabolic rating
What do you guys think

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn’t know. Every time I’ve ordered it it turned out to be winstrol.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Works in different ways? One puts on less mass but has incredible fat burning abilities? Right? I don't know

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic ratings aren’t everything

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apples to oranges. Both are strong in their own ways, goals determine your choice of AAS.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently var is stronger since the anabolic rating is much higher 300-600
And dbol is 210
Most people would disagree but how does it make sense since it’s proven with its anabolic rating
What do you guys think
How well you do on any anabolic will be diet and training dependant. Dianabol will add a lot weight, but a fair amount of that weight will be increased water and glycogen retention. Anavar is a "lean gainer", which means any weight you do gain will most likely be lean/muscle gains.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the A:A ratio doesn't always translate to real world applications.

A lot of the results seen from dbol are a result of its estrogenic conversion (which is why people get "wet" and bloated while on dbol).

while A:A is a good starting point to see potential results from a compound, theres about a 50/50 shot that it'll actually translate to actual physical results

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

A lot of the results seen from dbol are a result of its estrogenic conversion (which is why people get "wet" and bloated while on dbol).

while A:A is a good starting point to see potential results from a compound, theres about a 50/50 shot that it'll actually translate to actual physical results
In my experience with delta 1 steroids specifically it’s either accurate or if anything they’re underrated on the A:A scale. 1T is 200:100 but in practice it’s more like 400:50. M1T is 1200:200 and I’d say that’s accurate. Gain 2lbs or more of definitely not fatty tissue PER DAY and can keep a majority of it after pct. I’d say that’s accurate at 1200 anabolic for sure.

nasrenegade

Awards
Apples to oranges. Both are strong in their own ways, goals determine your choice of AAS.
This is bs. Comparisons exist to contrast things that are different in the first place.

I think an important question is, where do these ratios actually come from, and how are they calculated? That'll give a lot answers to why/how these ratios exist in the first place.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is bs. Comparisons exist to contrast things that are different in the first place.

I think an important question is, where do these ratios actually come from, and how are they calculated? That'll give a lot answers to why/how these ratios exist in the first place.
Hershberger assay.

The thing is, androgenic rating only really means the ability to attach to androgenic tissue such as the prostate and testes and cause things such as prostate growth.

The hershberger assay also does not differentiate between what would be intramuscular water and what would be actual protein tissue. As we know, different steroids will add different ratios of either, many adding almost zero actual tissue during use.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it causes thickening of the seminal vesicles and an enlarged prostate, it is androgenic and the rating is gauged by how much it thickened the vesicles and grew the prostate mg for mg vs testosterone.

If it causes an increase in lean body mass then it is considered anabolic and it’s rating is gauged by how much it grew the muscles mg for mg vs testosterone.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here’s a breakdown in lay terms of why anavar is actually more anabolic than dianabol and why it was considered to be able to “lay the foundation for later massive leaps in muscle size” especially when (classically) combined with GH.

Anavar increases actual tissue, it makes the balloon bigger and thicker, but does not add the intracellular fluid, it does not blow up the balloon. Taking something like GH to then also increase the number of muscle cells, the number of balloons. Finally these together in turn then dramatically increase the later effect of something like a test and deca stack when it peaks and blows up all the balloons.

People attribute it to the test and deca but they couldn’t have done it nearly as well without priming the muscles first using the anavar and/or GH.

Dianabol on the other hand just blows up all the balloons and keeps blowing them up. And in that way it increases tissue. As the cell increases in size, it heals slowly and thickens. There is no added effect or benefit to the healing factors or connective tissues.

yaron369

Awards
Here’s a breakdown in lay terms of why anavar is actually more anabolic than dianabol and why it was considered to be able to “lay the foundation for later massive leaps in muscle size” especially when (classically) combined with GH.

Anavar increases actual tissue, it makes the balloon bigger and thicker, but does not add the intracellular fluid, it does not blow up the balloon. Taking something like GH to then also increase the number of muscle cells, the number of balloons. Finally these together in turn then dramatically increase the later effect of something like a test and deca stack when it peaks and blows up all the balloons.

People attribute it to the test and deca but they couldn’t have done it nearly as well without priming the muscles first using the anavar and/or GH.

Dianabol on the other hand just blows up all the balloons and keeps blowing them up. And in that way it increases tissue. As the cell increases in size, it heals slowly and thickens. There is no added effect or benefit to the healing factors or connective tissues.
So basically anavar is stronger because it gives you more results. Dbol just gives you strength temporarily because of the increase in estrogen. Would anavar be a good stack with test? What dosage would you recommend
Thanks babe

yaron369

Awards
So basically anavar is stronger because it gives you more results. Dbol just gives you strength temporarily because of the increase in estrogen. Would anavar be a good stack with test? What dosage would you recommend
Thanks babe
(No homo)

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks babe
20mg at highest? Maybe work your way up there

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks babe
It doesn’t give those results right away or on its own, it gives results that often aren’t visually apparent at all at first, over time they may become noticeable.

Dianabol gives much more visually noticeable results within just a couple weeks. But it’s not actual tissue.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know mg for mg dbol is more androgenic and stronger.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as I know mg for mg dbol is more androgenic and stronger.
yes and its not even close.

30mg/day of dbol = HOLY MOLY hand on for the ride

50-75mg/day of var = this is nice...but I want more.

var is a waste of time unless you're near the end of your cut and are very lean or have absolutely zero experience with anabolics

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

var is a waste of time unless you're near the end of your cut and are very lean or have absolutely zero experience with anabolics
Want more thab 75mg!? Wtf! Are you sure your thing is not like winstrol or underdosed?

yaron369

Awards

I disagree. Arguing 30mg of dbol vs var, var will give you more results in the end because your not gaining strength from the bloat via dbol, instead you are increasing strength from muscle mass via var

Here for disagreements lol

yaron369

Awards
Want more thab 75mg!? Wtf! Are you sure your thing is not like winstrol or underdosed?
It’s just the “instant” results you get from dbol that makes people think it’s better than var

Once the bloats gone you realize you haven’t gained anything

I’m not saying dbol sucks but once stacked with something else results would be godly

In my opinion I think dbol goes best with test if you control your estrogen

But var I haven’t tried as I’m unsure of the doses
I’d never take 75mg of var that’s just stupid

What do you guys think of 20mg stacked with 400mg of test?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want more "results". You don't gain 20lbs while running a 75mg var cycle. You guys seems to have some mixed sense of what this compound can achieve.

It's WIDELY considered the more mild/gentle popular anabolic available, and that's because it is. You will NOT gain a **** ton of strength/size from this stuff. It's pretty similar to old school halodrol in that its a great boost, but it's going to do far more for muscle density than size/strength gains.

I disagree. Arguing 30mg of dbol vs var, var will give you more results in the end because your not gaining strength from the bloat via dbol, instead you are increasing strength from muscle mass via var

Here for disagreements lol
Yes, I strongly disagree.

You're going to bloat the hell up from dbol, but the strength gains you get on it are absurd (especially comparing the strength gains from var), which accounts to more weights moved during the cycle which = more long term gains (assuming you pct properly and eat/maintain your exercise).

There is ZERO comparison between these two compounds. Anavar is a finisher, dbol is a monster.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s just the “instant” results you get from dbol that makes people think it’s better than var

Once the bloats gone you realize you haven’t gained anything

I’m not saying dbol sucks but once stacked with something else results would be godly

In my opinion I think dbol goes best with test if you control your estrogen

But var I haven’t tried as I’m unsure of the doses
I’d never take 75mg of var that’s just stupid

What do you guys think of 20mg stacked with 400mg of test?
I think 20mg sounds great. Like 400mg test sounds great. Anyone could do 700mg test, but 400mg is more to recommend, same with var. Thats why it's so expensive

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 20mg sounds great. Like 400mg test sounds great. Anyone could do 700mg test, but 400mg is more to recommend, same with var. Thats why it's so expensive
var is so expensive because it's harder to make/involves more steps for synthesis than comparable anabolics.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol is a lot more androgenic, and men with androgenic alopecia might not want to use this or use low doses.

anavar is more hair friendly, and ive heard it compared to protodrol , which I think was a good compound, back around 2010 .

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol is a lot more androgenic, and men with androgenic alopecia might not want to use this or use low doses.

anavar is more hair friendly, and ive heard it compared to protodrol , which I think was a good compound, back around 2010 .

man I miss protodrol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man I miss protodrol.
Its good stuff. definitely one of a kind anabolic. It did have some androgenic effects, and feel good effects seemed like phera, yet it was way less strong than phera. The thing I like about it is feel good effects so Im thinking it has some a decent androgenic per mg in it, which for me I want to eliminate or minimize due to my hair genetics.

when I took it alone it shined, and when I took it in a stack it was great. 75 mgs was highest i went and that felt good.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its good stuff. definitely one of a kind anabolic. It did have some androgenic effects, and feel good effects seemed like phera, yet it was way less strong than phera. The thing I like about it is feel good effects so Im thinking it has some a decent androgenic per mg in it, which for me I want to eliminate or minimize due to my hair genetics.

when I took it alone it shined, and when I took it in a stack it was great. 75 mgs was highest i went and that felt good.
75mg was an awesome dose for it.

non-estrogenic/progestentic activity, zero bilirubin impact, super lean/dry gains.

it was my favorite oral anabolic ever, legal or illegal.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wasn’t protodrol just methyl dht?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t protodrol just methyl dht?
Protodrol: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

Methyl DHT/Mestanolone: 17α-methyl-4,5α-dihydrotestosterone

different compounds with very different results

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5a androst 17b ol = DHT

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4,5a dihydro = 5a reduced.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah, it’s phera without the 2,3 double bond. Got it. Didn’t realize it was supposed to be desoxy. I thought they just left the 3-one off the name to elude authorities.
938B00EC-398A-4932-9A4C-70FE9F99E44B-190-0000001C3631D425.jpg

So it’s desoxy mestanolone.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
75mg was an awesome dose for it.

non-estrogenic/progestentic activity, zero bilirubin impact, super lean/dry gains.

it was my favorite oral anabolic ever, legal or illegal.
Tell me about Protodrol? I know it’s a non estrogenic DHT derivative, so what were its affects like? Winni or Methyl DHT Oxime?

What was a good cycle dose & duration?