Why laxo is ****e...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Why laxo is ****e...

Came across this nice article
    https://selfhacked.com/blog/laxogenin/
    Explains exactly why laxo did nothing for me, waste of money really

2. Lol should done your research before hand. Just because it works on A rat doesn't mean itll work on A human. Much less a whole community of people. I stopped buying stuff that doesn't have clinical trials. I save so much money and actually get results by sticking to the few things that actually work insteading of wasting my time and money on something that is unlikely to work.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Lol should done your research before hand. Just because it works on A rat doesn't mean itll work on A human. Much less a whole community of people. I stopped buying stuff that doesn't have clinical trials. I save so much money and actually get results by sticking to the few things that actually work insteading of wasting my time and money on something that is unlikely to work.
    what few things work for you?

4. Ive been taking laxo and epicat at 225mg each a day for the past 2 weeks, Im cutting right now and actually feel stronger than I was before cutting

5. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    what few things work for you?
    Creatine
    Fish oils
    Vitamin d3
    ZMA
    boron
    Alpha GPC
    Beta alanine
    BCAA
    Citrulline
    Protein
    rhodiola rosea

There are some other supplements that work but not for bodybuilding purposes. For the most part the supplements listed above are the few that have been proven to work on Normal Healthy Humans. Taking Alpha lipoic acid as a healthy individual is kinda dumb when the only positive studies have been on diabetics. Taking DAA when the only positive studies have been done on infertile men is also kind of dumb.

And of course all of this is just my opinion. Do whatever you want
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bigmatt57 View Post
    Ive been taking laxo and epicat at 225mg each a day for the past 2 weeks, Im cutting right now and actually feel stronger than I was before cutting
    Which brand of laxo? Sounds like placebo

7. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Which brand of laxo? Sounds like placebo
    Its killer labs Brute Bcaa, it has 6 grams of your typical BCAAs and 75mg of Epicat and laxo per scoop, which I take 3 scoops per day

8. Good read
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

9. I disagree respectfully Re: Laxo

Try Most Wanted by Iron Forged Nutrition. That is my go to for my clients. I have used it myself and probably honestly, not exaggerating over the last 5 years I have seen at least 30+ results with Laxogenin. It absolutely works very well. I do think brand and version you have makes a difference. I also believe Most Wanted is the Hydroxy version. Have you tried that?

My only complaint about Laxo is that it is expensive IMO.

Checkout this study on it.
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/gymntoni...s-muscle-mass/
    [CENTER]"WES15" for 15% off at bStraight up Kratom / MA Research[/B]"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz
  10. Why laxo is ****e...

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I disagree respectfully Re: Laxo

Try Most Wanted by Iron Forged Nutrition. That is my go to for my clients. I have used it myself and probably honestly, not exaggerating over the last 5 years I have seen at least 30+ results with Laxogenin. It absolutely works very well. I do think brand and version you have makes a difference. I also believe Most Wanted is the Hydroxy version. Have you tried that?

My only complaint about Laxo is that it is expensive IMO.

Checkout this study on it.
    http://stores.gymntonic.com/gymntoni...s-muscle-mass/
    Where was this study published? His website? And what university conducted it? Just a gym?

11. Did anyone even read the self hacked article? The responses seem like the answer is no.

12. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Where was this study published? His website? And what university conducted it? Just a gym?
    So laxo is not worth it?

13. iconogenin really helps my arthritis.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

14. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    So laxo is not worth it?
    I'm not saying that, I'm just questioning that one study that seems to be a "self-published study. If it was an actual published and peer-reviewed study, it'd be a huge gain for the ingredient and would make it logical for a lot of people to at least try it, but if it's just a guy running a "study" with people at his gym, then it doesn't have nearly the same weight to it. That's all I'm saying/asking.

15. LOL

The guy who conducted the study is a former field hockey goalkeeper. I did not find a single thing on his credentials as a scientist. The studies he post on that website are probably not statistically significant. The placebo line is very close and sometimes intersects either the laxo line or the 5-alpha-laxo. Thats not a good sign for a supplement that is so expensive. We dont know the subjects training regimen or diet, we dont know the timeline (12 months or 1 month).
    But hey what do I know.

16. BTW no offense to all the reps I know you guys have a job to do but I'm just being real here.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    BTW no offense to all the reps I know you guys have a job to do but I'm just being real here.

you are entitled to your opinion just like everyone else...whole lot of good reviews on iconogenin-transdermal laxo.

18. Laxo makes my joints feel better then any otc joint products on the market

19. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Laxo makes my joints feel better then any otc joint products on the market
    mine too!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Laxo makes my joints feel better then any otc joint products on the market
    x3. Laxo is the bomb.com

21. Cissus makes my joints feel great

22. iv liked laxo first time i used it fetl great im using it agian right now however not feeling much

23. I don't mind if anyone here questions that study. By all means do. But please look closer and see the original sources is all.

Here you go:
    https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140274978

Original Article:
    http://www.ergo-log.com/laxogenin-an...-steroids.html

Also, oddly enough what I will tell you is that in several women I have worked with who ran Laxogenin, speciflcally the Most Wanted product. They were not using any anabolics, or other compounds besides creatine, protein, etc. In many of the female clients I worked with, several of them reported Masculizination effects. Deepening of voice, acne and even some mild clitoral enlargement was reported.

Now I have zero study for you. I don't think one exists. But I think enough people here trust that I am simply relaying this information honestly. It makes you have to wonder, why this is happening on a laxogenin and ecdysterone product? Wish someone would do a study on it...
    [CENTER]"WES15" for 15% off at bStraight up Kratom / MA Research[/B]"WES20" for 20% off at MA Supps/ DarksideLabz

24. Yeh but lot people missing the fact that laxo is syntetic and hence some brands maybe poor quality

25. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Yeh but lot people missing the fact that laxo is syntetic and hence some brands maybe poor quality
    Which brand grades out the best?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. want to know WHY it is the best
    By xtatic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
  2. @DR.D ... why accutane is so bad ?
    By french_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 01:09 PM
  3. Why NP is the greatest