Why laxo is ****e...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    BTW no offense to all the reps I know you guys have a job to do but I'm just being real here.
    I rep and I'm still out on wether Laxo works as advertised or not. That said; we produce a high quality, affordable Laxo product for those who want to experiment with it. Seems some people do respond well to it. And to be ultimately fair there are a good deal of ingredients and herbs that get praised on here, with little scientific evidence to back them up.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

2. I have had very good results with True Shred with Laxo !!! Love It!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. Iím on like day 19 of the laxo and epicat both at 225mg per day and the pumps I got tonight at the gym were f$cking insane, keep in mind Iím cutting right now and should not be getting this good of a pump on 80 grams of carbs a day lol

4. This is why Iíd rather spend my money on Epicatechin which definitely works

5. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Creatine
    Fish oils
    Vitamin d3
    ZMA
    boron
    Alpha GPC
    Beta alanine
    BCAA
    Citrulline
    Protein
    rhodiola rosea

There are some other supplements that work but not for bodybuilding purposes. For the most part the supplements listed above are the few that have been proven to work on Normal Healthy Humans. Taking Alpha lipoic acid as a healthy individual is kinda dumb when the only positive studies have been on diabetics. Taking DAA when the only positive studies have been done on infertile men is also kind of dumb.

And of course all of this is just my opinion. Do whatever you want
    If you donít mind me asking

What do you notice from rhodiola ?

Is it similar to ashwaghanda?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Iwilleattuna View Post
    If you donít mind me asking

What do you notice from rhodiola ?

Is it similar to ashwaghanda?
    Yea very similar. Actually, now that you mention it ashwaghanda is another supp with good research behind it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iwilleattuna View Post
    This is why Iíd rather spend my money on Epicatechin which definitely works
    I looked it up and all I found was a study with 6 middle aged people. The study did report changes in myostatin but no muscle growth was actually reported. Furthermore they only reported that myostatin changed in correlation to follistatin. The actual increases and decreases where not noted. Will these changes translate to muscle growth? Maybe who knows but its far from proven. Is it worth further research? Yea absolutely.

8. I ****ing love laxogenin. So do some of my friends

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigmatt57 View Post
    I’m on like day 19 of the laxo and epicat both at 225mg per day and the pumps I got tonight at the gym were f$cking insane, keep in mind I’m cutting right now and should not be getting this good of a pump on 80 grams of carbs a day lol
    What Brand Supps Are You Using ??
    TEAM GET DIESEL

10. i love topical laxo...I prefer it over many of the other highly touted natty anabolic style products

11. You all like laxo but most you not explaining results you got from it

12. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You all like laxo but most you not explaining results you got from it
    I believe I ran 2 logs of it that lay out the results pretty well

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I believe I ran 2 logs of it that lay out the results pretty well
    Link ppl then Why should i search on mobile for young gotti

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You all like laxo but most you not explaining results you got from it
    Made my joints feel like I ripped off the skin and sprayed WD40 on the joints themselves

15. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Made my joints feel like I ripped off the skin and sprayed WD40 on the joints themselves
    Dude I donít even have joint point pain and my joints just feel so f$cking good lmao

16. Quote Originally Posted by Bigmatt57 View Post
    Dude I don’t even have joint point pain and my joints just feel so f$cking good lmao
    lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bigmatt57 View Post
    Dude I don’t even have joint point pain and my joints just feel so f$cking good lmao
    Wait, you will !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

18. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Link ppl then Why should i search on mobile for young gotti
    because it's not that difficult?

I looked them up on my phone yesterday, took 2 seconds...iconogenin, young gotti...it's a top 10 search result...also did a log on the hi-tech's oral laxo product

19. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    because it's not that difficult?

I looked them up on my phone yesterday, took 2 seconds...iconogenin, young gotti...it's a top 10 search result...also did a log on the hi-tech's oral laxo product
    I'm still trying to figure it out on my phone...

Name:  original.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  42.9 KB

20. Another interesting read: http://www.ergo-log.com/what-you-sho...laxogenin.html
    I think the Laxo I got Spartan Nutrition is no longer sold -
    It was probably bunk - last time I buy from Spartan

21. I got strength gain from laxo, make my joint feel better and my squat did go up 50 lbs in 2 months, is it because the joint mobility is better? Maybe but my body feel and react like a younger version of myself on laxo or on Anabol-5 from nutrex. I play volleyball 1 a week, I am not as sore after, muscle and especially joint, my body just move better on it. And a I already use fish oil and liquid collagen for my joint.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mine too!!!
    The reason for this is simple: Laxogenin has a profound anti-inflammatory effect. WAY back (before some of you were born, LOL) I was using "Anabolica", by Maxwell Labs (pictured below. 5mg sublinguals). ZOE'S "Ecdysterone" was also a 5-alpha hydroxy laxogenin acetate sublingual as well, though there were just 1.5mg tabs. At the time, Anabolica was being distributed by Beyond a Century. The owner (Warren) once told me he sold "caseloads" to lupus patients, dealing with extreme inflammation. I've used damn near every Laxogenin on the market, since "Mesobolin" was made by Amino Discounters circa 1991.

It is NOT an "anabolic", at least in the sense that we all would like it to be. However, when used as part of a broader formula focusing on muscle growth, Laxogenin (and other Ecdy analogs) absolutely outperform placebo for muscle growth. I use it in Progenadrex for said purpose, and the feedback on such is exceptional.

BTW, there's a solid mechanism of action behind your joints feeling so much better... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171072Name:  Laxogenin II.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  69.5 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    The reason for this is simple: Laxogenin has a profound anti-inflammatory effect. WAY back (before some of you were born, LOL) I was using "Anabolica", by Maxwell Labs (pictured below. 5mg sublinguals). ZOE'S "Ecdysterone" was also a 5-alpha hydroxy laxogenin acetate sublingual as well, though there were just 1.5mg tabs. At the time, Anabolica was being distributed by Beyond a Century. The owner (Warren) once told me he sold "caseloads" to lupus patients, dealing with extreme inflammation. I've used damn near every Laxogenin on the market, since "Mesobolin" was made by Amino Discounters circa 1991.

It is NOT an "anabolic", at least in the sense that we all would like it to be. However, when used as part of a broader formula focusing on muscle growth, Laxogenin (and other Ecdy analogs) absolutely outperform placebo for muscle growth. I use it in Progenadrex for said purpose, and the feedback on such is exceptional.

BTW, there's a solid mechanism of action behind your joints feeling so much better... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171072Name:  Laxogenin II.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  69.5 KB
    Great Info, some time it pays to have "Been Around The Block"
    TEAM GET DIESEL

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Great Info, some time it pays to have "Been Around The Block"
    i.m gonna tell you that I put iconogenin on my sore shoulder and it helps more than anything else I have tried!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i.m gonna tell you that I put iconogenin on my sore shoulder and it helps more than anything else I have tried!!!
    The are always hidden benefits.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. want to know WHY it is the best
    By xtatic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
  2. @DR.D ... why accutane is so bad ?
    By french_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 01:09 PM
  3. Why NP is the greatest