TTA-500 discontinued?

  1. TTA-500 discontinued?


    Can't find it anywhere anymore, I was able to find it a couple months ago. Any SNS reps able to chime in?
    Anyone know of a place to buy TTA in bulk?


  2. Are you in EU? There is a a bulkpowders (hint) supplier in UK that has it for a cheap price
    •   
       


  3. @The Express 42 may be able to help you out.

    It's currently unavailable at Strong Supplement Shop.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  4. before 6 months i asked sns at fb and told me that it is out of stock currently.. and will be back in few months . i dont think that is discontinued..you can look at bulk powders to thermogenic stimulant free fat burner . this sup got TTA and other goods like carnitine.. the only negative is that bulk's tta hasnt got electrolytes like the sns's

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nikosktm View Post
    before 6 months i asked sns at fb and told me that it is out of stock currently.. and will be back in few months . i dont think that is discontinued..you can look at bulk powders to thermogenic stimulant free fat burner . this sup got TTA and other goods like carnitine.. the only negative is that bulk's tta hasnt got electrolytes like the sns's
    I looked at bulkpowders tta and it’s not available on their US site, only UK for some reason...
    I wonder if it’s a global supply issue. I noticed over the years TTA500 mysteriously goes out of stock then comes back later.
    Might try cardarine I guess.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    I looked at bulkpowders tta and it’s not available on their US site, only UK for some reason...
    I wonder if it’s a global supply issue. I noticed over the years TTA500 mysteriously goes out of stock then comes back later.
    Might try cardarine I guess.
    yea and the good thing is that tta is very effective sup to fat loss.. at lest from my expirience... why none of new companys dont use them to their fat burners supps

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    I looked at bulkpowders tta and it’s not available on their US site, only UK for some reason...
    I wonder if it’s a global supply issue. I noticed over the years TTA500 mysteriously goes out of stock then comes back later.
    Might try cardarine I guess.
    I believe it's banned as a supplement in the US, that's why it doesn't shows up on the US Bulkpowders site.

  8. How is SNS able to still sell it then?

  9. Bulk powders has a USA site now. I got done running it for a month about 7 days ago.

  10. Ahh its OOS. probably because the US site is new and people ordered all of it. I'd just Email them to get an eta on restock. Love tta, cut or bulk its very effective.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    How is SNS able to still sell it then?
    I don't know but I remember from back in the days a report from FDA and Big pharma had on eye on it.

  12. Subbed for more info. Ive used it many times and loved it but I always forget about it. Whenever I remember to grab it it is always out of stock.

  13. What is it?

    Sounds like a terminator

  14. I will check with SNS mgmt and see. I know it has been OOS (it's quite hard to get from what I understand) but have not heard about it being DC'd. @sns8778 @Jiigzz
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    I believe it's banned as a supplement in the US, that's why it doesn't shows up on the US Bulkpowders site.
    Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    I don't know but I remember from back in the days a report from FDA and Big pharma had on eye on it.
    ^^^^ TTA is not and has never been banned in the US. That was a rumor started by companies to explain their own out of stock issues at the time. Sorry to be blunt and I'm not saying that to put anyone down, but thats just the truth.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  16. where do you buy it?

  17. Ha. This is awkward for me to explain the TTA situation because this thread started asking specifically about TTA-500 and then other companies products got mentioned in the thread. I have a policy of never saying anything negative about anyone else's products but it makes it really hard to answer the question without coming off like I may be putting anyone else's product(s) down. So, for the sake of this reply lets pretend no one else's products got mentioned in the thread bc my intention is only to answer the question.

    TTA is and always has been a raw material that was hard to source because there were only a couple of factories that made quality TTA raw materials. Note that I didn't say just say raw materials, I said quality raw materials. There were a lot of suppliers that offered it on their product lists, but there were only a couple places that actually made it. For the same reason, the price was extremely volatile. I've seen the price per kg. go up and down to the degree that it would cost us more to make it at times than we were selling it for at others. That was one of the reasons that most companies stopped making it long ago and also why I think some looked to blame it possibly being 'banned' bc it created a good sales run to help them sell out of inventory. If there were truly ever any mention of it being 'banned' we never heard anything about it and neither did the industry attorney we consulted on it back at the time that rumor was going around. We couldn't just change our price dramatically up and down all the time because of that so we always would go through periods of being out of stock because quality raw materials weren't available at a good price. I suppose some companies would have just permanently increased their prices and took advantage of the extra margins when the prices came down but thats not us.

    Note: What I'm saying about the quality is a big reason over the years that some companies and bulk suppliers would post COA's from the supplier company (worthless because of course they weren't going to tell the truth if their product didn't contain a high enough purity level) or even independent results that tested for the PRESENCE of TTA but not the percentage of purity.

    Back to present day. The main factory that made TTA was closed down by the Chinese government about a year ago for pollution laws because China is really cracking down on environmental pollution. This had nothing to do with TTA itself but it eliminated the only high quality manufacturer of TTA that I'm aware of as the other one had closed down the year prior. Since then, we have tested several suppliers TTA materials and haven't found any that tested above 92% purity.

    A lot of companies may would have taken the approach of 'well, if that's the best we can get....' but that's not the way we do things.

    TTA is a very difficult ingredient for manufacturing facilities to produce. We have been in consistent contact with several facilities that are trying to produce TTA to a purity level that is high enough to be acceptable for us. One of the places we are working with is supposed to be doing a run in March if their test run turns out good.

    So basically, TTA-500 is not discontinued but we have not been able to find quality raw materials that were up to our standards so its been out of stock for a long time.

    Sorry for writing you guys a book but I wanted to give a thorough explanation.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  18. Well I had the one by Sns and the one by the UK supplier (you can buy electrolytes for a few quids more), and I honestly have not seen a difference. The UK supplier also offers CoAs and lab tests for their products.

    Not saying that what you say is "untrue", but I really have a hard time to believe that the mentioned UK supplier offers a product which is far off or has subpar quality. This company is top notch and I can't believe that they make up their stuff.

  19. I hope your guys's new supplier works out well. TTA-500 has been one of my favorite supps for years and I'm glad SNS has kept it on the market when other's have taken it off.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Well I had the one by Sns and the one by the UK supplier (you can buy electrolytes for a few quids more), and I honestly have not seen a difference. The UK supplier also offers CoAs and lab tests for their products.

    Not saying that what you say is "untrue", but I really have a hard time to believe that the mentioned UK supplier offers a product which is far off or has subpar quality. This company is top notch and I can't believe that they make up their stuff.

    I'm sorry if you have a hard time believing that. I stated several times that I don't like to speak negatively of anyone else's products. The original poster was asking specifically about our product - he even asked about it by name. You mentioned another product in the thread which was why I said it made it awkward to answer the posters question because I didn't want to come off speaking negatively about anyone else's product. I really tried to go out of my way to be polite in my answer.

    There are multiple explanations that could explain the other company still offering it. If they rely on COA's, their supplier could have supplied an inaccurate COA claiming to be a higher level of purity than what it was; hopefully thats not the case bc I hate to see that happen to anyone. Even if that is the case, say for example its 92% like one of the ones that we tested, that may be acceptable for some companies faced with a dilemma of it being either 92% or not offering it at all. Notice that their wording on the UK site says that it is for someone looking for a 100% TTA supplement; they do not claim that the percentage of purity is 100% (which is impossible with TTA anyway; by independent lab standards, 98%+ on TTA is considered a perfect score). BUT hopefully its a case of where they've had the raw materials for a long time and purchased them before the factory closed. This very well may be the case since their US site shows them out of stock on TTA.

    If you are saying that you don't believe my entire post, quality TTA raw materials being hard to come by and the price volatility has long been known and common in this industry. That isn't anything new. It just used to be a case of when the couple of factories were out, there weren't any quality raws available and there were quite a few times brokers would buy up remaining raws and sell them for insane prices like I explained in my original post. This is why most companies discontinued TTA products long ago because it makes retailers mad when you're out of stock for prolonged periods of time.

    Please understand that as a company we do not choose to be out of stock of a product for a prolonged period of time for no reason. Being out of stock on something costs us money. If there were quality raw materials available, we wouldn't have been out of stock on it for so long.

    I hope all of this makes sense.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    I hope your guys's new supplier works out well. TTA-500 has been one of my favorite supps for years and I'm glad SNS has kept it on the market when other's have taken it off.
    Thank you. I hope that we will continue to be able to offer it. I'm a big fan of the product myself.
    Tell Us What You Want to See Next From SNS - PM Me!

    Focus XT - The Leading Nootropic Energy Drink for Advanced Mental Clarity, Focus, Concentration, & Improved Sense of Well-Being.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    I'm sorry if you have a hard time believing that. I stated several times that I don't like to speak negatively of anyone else's products. The original poster was asking specifically about our product - he even asked about it by name. You mentioned another product in the thread which was why I said it made it awkward to answer the posters question because I didn't want to come off speaking negatively about anyone else's product. I really tried to go out of my way to be polite in my answer.

    There are multiple explanations that could explain the other company still offering it. If they rely on COA's, their supplier could have supplied an inaccurate COA claiming to be a higher level of purity than what it was; hopefully thats not the case bc I hate to see that happen to anyone. Even if that is the case, say for example its 92% like one of the ones that we tested, that may be acceptable for some companies faced with a dilemma of it being either 92% or not offering it at all. Notice that their wording on the UK site says that it is for someone looking for a 100% TTA supplement; they do not claim that the percentage of purity is 100% (which is impossible with TTA anyway; by independent lab standards, 98%+ on TTA is considered a perfect score). BUT hopefully its a case of where they've had the raw materials for a long time and purchased them before the factory closed. This very well may be the case since their US site shows them out of stock on TTA.

    If you are saying that you don't believe my entire post, quality TTA raw materials being hard to come by and the price volatility has long been known and common in this industry. That isn't anything new. It just used to be a case of when the couple of factories were out, there weren't any quality raws available and there were quite a few times brokers would buy up remaining raws and sell them for insane prices like I explained in my original post. This is why most companies discontinued TTA products long ago because it makes retailers mad when you're out of stock for prolonged periods of time.

    Please understand that as a company we do not choose to be out of stock of a product for a prolonged period of time for no reason. Being out of stock on something costs us money. If there were quality raw materials available, we wouldn't have been out of stock on it for so long.

    I hope all of this makes sense.
    It makes all sense, don't worry. I am just talking about the company and they provide the certificate if you ask them by mail. And actually I do believe and hope that it is an old stock, because they do not provide their "non stimulant fat burner" any longer which contains also TTA.

    Everything you state, is very plausible but I have worked with the mentioned company and I can't believe that they offer a subpar product. So I guess the old stock theory might explain it (or they went downhil, what I do not hope)

  23. I have two bottles of SNS TTA-500 one is have full other is sealed new. Exp date 7/2016 im guessing sealed one is still good is the half open ok ?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I have two bottles of SNS TTA-500 one is have full other is sealed new. Exp date 7/2016 im guessing sealed one is still good is the half open ok ?
    Yeah assuming proper storage (no excessive heat or humidity) you should be fine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2014, 07:02 PM
  2. TTA-500 -->Discontinued! Stock up!!!
    By schizm in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:08 AM
  3. Epi + TTA-500 + BCAA + Clen + Thermogenic + Raspberry Ketones
    By DrivenDreams in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:24 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 03:08 AM
  5. Feedback on SNS RK Extreme 500,TTA 500 and Reduce XT
    By Colin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Log in
Log in