Topical ArA?

1. Topical ArA?

I could have sworn there was discussion on a topical ArA? I did a search and couldnít find it. If there is, would yíall mind telling me the name and how it stacks to traditional orally ingested ArA? Thanks a ton in advance!

2. Iíll be honest idk a ton about ArA in a topical fashion but thereís discussion about it with Evomuse Top Muscle.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/evom...topmuscle.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    I could have sworn there was discussion on a topical ArA? I did a search and couldnít find it. If there is, would yíall mind telling me the name and how it stacks to traditional orally ingested ArA? Thanks a ton in advance!
    The only one I know of is Top Muscle. It has a lot of other ingredients in it though. In my opinion the ARA in it is doing most of the work.

4. I believe matt talked about a stand alone ara topical at some point, who knows if itll ever see the light of day

5. Haven't used it before but i've heard talk about it. I typically just go for x gels and it works for me but i'd be interested to hear someone's opinion on x gels vs the topical ara.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Think Matt suggested top muscle was site enhancement/targeting. I havenít used it but I have used SNS X-gels numerous times with success (emulsifier + carnitine salt as well)
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

7. Haven’t tried it but SNS x-gels work amazing so I see know reason to switch it up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Havenít tried it but SNS x-gels work amazing so I see know reason to switch it up.
    If you get the negative sides from oral ARA then it could be an option. If you donít get the sides like joint pain, bad DOMS and the overall feeling of being 90 years old then obviously just stick with oral ARA.

9. Top Muscle looks like a good product but Iíve always had great success with SNS X gels. ARA works well without having to necessarily put it in a topicals formula
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

10. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    Top Muscle looks like a good product but Iíve always had great success with SNS X gels. ARA works well without having to necessarily put it in a topicals formula
    Being close to 44, theyíre just too hard on my joints these days.

11. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    If you get the negative sides from oral ARA then it could be an option. If you donít get the sides like joint pain, bad DOMS and the overall feeling of being 90 years old then obviously just stick with oral ARA.
    Thatís my position, theyíre just too hard on my joints these days.

12. Quote Originally Posted by clint3612 View Post
    Being close to 44, they’re just too hard on my joints these days.
    Just curious if you have ran joint support Xt, I think it should be a staple and people over look joint support.

13. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Just curious if you have ran joint support Xt, I think it should be a staple and people over look joint support.
    Itís big possibility!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    This is going to be the next joint support I grab. Will try it for eight weeks because my (R) Knee (surgery knee) and my right elbow is giving me pain ( knee way more than my elbow). See if Joint XT plus my collagen and turmeric can get it under control!
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Topical tamoxifen to prevent excessive scar tissue
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:07 PM
  2. Topical tamoxifen to prevent excessive scar tissue
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:27 PM
  3. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 08:56 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:57 AM
  5. Yet another Acne Topic
    By BigBenn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM