Molecular nutrition x factor advanced

1. Molecular nutrition x factor advanced

Hey guys I just got a couple bottles of x factor and was wanting input on dosages

I work out 3 times a week, sometimes 4 and was wanting to take maybe 5 caps pre workout. Should I take any on off days?
    Also I know that carnitine can help but what kind and how much and Also is there anything else that will make the work better?

Thanks

2. With x factor just take on workout days about 30 to 45 minutes pre workout.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cleanhouse View Post
    Hey guys I just got a couple bottles of x factor and was wanting input on dosages

I work out 3 times a week, sometimes 4 and was wanting to take maybe 5 caps pre workout. Should I take any on off days?
    Also I know that carnitine can help but what kind and how much and Also is there anything else that will make the work better?

Thanks
    There's a few protocols you can follow for ARA:

1g per day, everyday.

1.0-2g on workout days only (if you work out 5+ times a week, I'd recommend using 1g or 1.5g. If 5+, then 1g-1.5g. I prefer workout day dosing only.

Then add in a carnitine salt like LCLT or ALCAR + Glycerol or something else that helps assimilate fats. Avoid taking ARA with or too close to food intake. 45mins - 1hr+ would be fine.

The idea behind the above is to get as much of the dosage to muscle tissue as possible. If you cannot take ARA fasted, then take them after a 5-10min moderate warmup to take advantage of non insulin dependant shuttling of nutrients into muscle cells.

In future, i would also encourage you use an ARA supplement that doesn't also include omega 3. Omega 3s directly counteract omega 6s for absorption, and X factor advanced unfortunately missed that memo. The original X factor is much much better, as is Xgels.

In saying that, people still do rave about XFA, but the recommendation still stands IMO
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

4. Jiigzz has you covered. I’d echo the recommendation for a straight ArA product without the extra EFAs in the future like SNS X-gels. 1.5g pre is the sweet spot imho.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    There's a few protocols you can follow for ARA:

1g per day, everyday.

1.0-2g on workout days only (if you work out 5+ times a week, I'd recommend using 1g or 1.5g. If 5+, then 1g-1.5g. I prefer workout day dosing only.

Then add in a carnitine salt like LCLT or ALCAR + Glycerol or something else that helps assimilate fats. Avoid taking ARA with or too close to food intake. 45mins - 1hr+ would be fine.

The idea behind the above is to get as much of the dosage to muscle tissue as possible. If you cannot take ARA fasted, then take them after a 5-10min moderate warmup to take advantage of non insulin dependant shuttling of nutrients into muscle cells.

In future, i would also encourage you use an ARA supplement that doesn't also include omega 3. Omega 3s directly counteract omega 6s for absorption, and X factor advanced unfortunately missed that memo. The original X factor is much much better, as is Xgels.

In saying that, people still do rave about XFA, but the recommendation still stands IMO
    I am planning to get 1 more so I will ceck out x gels this time.
    I will also try and buy the ALCAR and glycerol.

I usually workout fasted so that is good. I will start with 1.5g pre workout. should I take a dose on a day off if I can only make it to the gym 3 days one week? I try to get atleast 4 but when work runs late during the week I sometimes only go 3 times
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cleanhouse View Post
    I am planning to get 1 more so I will ceck out x gels this time.
    I will also try and buy the ALCAR and glycerol.

I usually workout fasted so that is good. I will start with 1.5g pre workout. should I take a dose on a day off if I can only make it to the gym 3 days one week? I try to get atleast 4 but when work runs late during the week I sometimes only go 3 times
    FWIW people still report great results even without the LCLT and Glycerol, so they aren't necessarily a must have. But they will add value if you have the funds.

I would suggest maybe adding in 1 off day dosing of 1.5g if it's 3x per week sessions. Shouldn't need much more than that.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. Been out of the game lately on ARA. I thought there was a stickie on it. Regardless, is lecithin granules still recommended with it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    Been out of the game lately on ARA. I thought there was a stickie on it. Regardless, is lecithin granules still recommended with it?
    They can act as an emulsifier, so yes.

Credit to jiigzz:
    https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supp...acid-help.html

9. With ArA, if you’re gonna use a carnitine salt, it may be optimal to go with LCLT to assist with reducing DOMS.

If you find ArA doesn’t increase DOMS, ALCAR is also a great option

10. isnt this prop blend ? or was it newer version stating how much .. if its a prop blend maybe increase more than 4caps

but yea above topics has it all covered on ARA

best non hormonal muscle building single ingrident
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1

11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    With ArA, if you’re gonna use a carnitine salt, it may be optimal to go with LCLT to assist with reducing DOMS.

If you find ArA doesn’t increase DOMS, ALCAR is also a great option
    Do you think one is necessarily better than the other? I hardly ever get increased soreness from ARA but have always just gone with LCLT.

12. I do think the SNS X gels will work a little better but yes follow the recommendations above. You’ll get a great pump as well! Be careful if you have a nagging injury though the inflammation caused by the ARA can make it difficult for it to heal efficiently
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

13. @Jiigzz is the top dog on ara!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

14. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Do you think one is necessarily better than the other? I hardly ever get increased soreness from ARA but have always just gone with LCLT.
    Hard to say which is better. Kinda up to your goals.

ALCAR for cognitive benefits.
    LCLT for recovery + androgen receptor benefits.
    PLCAR, if you can find it, for endurance benefits.

15. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Hard to say which is better. Kinda up to your goals.

ALCAR for cognitive benefits.
    LCLT for recovery + androgen receptor benefits.
    PLCAR, if you can find it, for endurance benefits.
    I figured as much, I think I am gonna go with ALCAR this time around. I could always use some cognitive help lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Molecular Nutrition-Test Factor Advanced log (sponsored)
    By braskibra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
  2. FS: 2 Bottles Molecular Nutrition X-Factor: Advanced
    By niCe99 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 08:36 PM
  3. Molecular Nutrition - X Factor Advanced Results???
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 04:33 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:32 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 05:27 PM