Antaeus Labs Ultra Test log

1. Antaeus Labs Ultra Test log

Received On Saturday and started yesterday morning with 1ml in my morning protein shake. Mixes well, however Iím probably going to use an oral syringe because the dropper is garbage.
    Today was the first day training while taking and thereís noticeable effects.
    I will be training 5/3/1 while logging this product. Iím current 5í10 200lbs
    1rm
    Bench 275
    Dead 320
    Ohp 185
    Squat 315
    Only other supplements Iíll be using are whey, creatine mono,pwo and eaas

•   

2. What were the noticeable effects? A few of us used it when it came out and noticed nothing at all.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    Received On Saturday and started yesterday morning with 1ml in my morning protein shake. Mixes well, however I’m probably going to use an oral syringe because the dropper is garbage.
    Today was the first day training while taking and there’s noticeable effects.
    I will be training 5/3/1 while logging this product. I’m current 5’10 200lbs
    1rm
    Bench 275
    Dead 320
    Ohp 185
    Squat 315
    Only other supplements I’ll be using are whey, creatine mono,pwo and eaas
    Good luck with your cycle. Hope you have better luck than me and lots of others as apart from a slight libido rise for 1st 24/48 hours it did absolutely nothing else.

Am curious as am sure others will be.....what do you mean by 'effects' ?

4. Sorry forgot the ďnoĒ I havenít noticed nor do I expect to notice anything yet
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    What were the noticeable effects? A few of us used it when it came out and noticed nothing at all.
    I noticed some leaning and a little in libido.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

6. In on this to see if you get anything out of the product!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

7. I got a little leaning and some libido from this. Tastes really bad, but that never stopped me.

8. I was on a calorie deficit when I started this...had finished Iron Legions VII KT and Invictus a little while before which was very good so was hoping Ultra Test would compliment my results.

It did nothing noticable other than a little libido increase and definately no leaning, no alpha feeling, no size, no improved performance. Thought i might be a non responder or something but lots of others had similar experiences. It was dissapointing to say the least. Maybe they will adjust and it will return a great product. Cant understand why there was no follow up of logs and evidence.....it all went quiet very quickly??

9. Day 4
    Took my dogs for a 6 mile walk before I trained today. Had an awesome workout with lots of energy but I canít attribute this to the ultra test as today is my 2nd day off in a row and I always have extra energy. Fridayís workout will be different because I work a double tomorrow. Libido doesnít feel any different either.
    Attached a few before pics for comparison of the leaning out aspect
    Name:  IMG_4641.JPG
Views: 214
Size:  537.3 KBName:  IMG_4642.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  516.2 KB

10. I would keep that bowie poster as pristine as possible...might be worth some bucks in 10 years.

I cashed in pink Floyd, led zep, and alice cooper/acdc concert posters from 70's early 80's and got some decent bucks.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I would keep that bowie poster as pristine as possible...might be worth some bucks in 10 years.

I cashed in pink Floyd, led zep, and alice cooper/acdc concert posters from 70's early 80's and got some decent bucks.
    I have a bunch of them but Iím fairly certain theyíre all reprints

12. Almost the end of week 1
    No noticeable strength
    Weight is the same
    No increase in libido
    Have felt a little more energy this week

13. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    Almost the end of week 1
    No noticeable strength
    Weight is the same
    No increase in libido
    Have felt a little more energy this week
    Keep the updates coming
  14. Antaeus Labs Ultra Test log

One week in and I gotta say I felt really strong today. Idk whether to attribute it to the training Iíve been doing up until restarting 5/3/1 or the ultra test. Iím doing a 3 day split and today I hit all my joker sets for both squat and bench. Set a 1rm max pr at 280lb bench. Ended the session with Dumbbell rows using my 110s for a set of 5. Iím excited to see how the rest of the month goes. Again this could be circumstantial but either way Iím not complaining.
    Libido has remained the same.
    Weight is the same.
    Energy feels a little better.

15. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    One week in and I gotta say I felt really strong today. Idk whether to attribute it to the training I’ve been doing up until restarting 5/3/1 or the ultra test. I’m doing a 3 day split and today I hit all my joker sets for both squat and bench. Set a 1rm max pr at 280lb bench. Ended the session with Dumbbell rows using my 110s for a set of 5. I’m excited to see how the rest of the month goes. Again this could be circumstantial but either way I’m not complaining.
    Weight is the same.
    congrats on the pr!!!

16. Nice man! Sounds like itís kicking in if youíre feeling stronger and setting PRs.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

17. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    One week in and I gotta say I felt really strong today. Idk whether to attribute it to the training Iíve been doing up until restarting 5/3/1 or the ultra test. Iím doing a 3 day split and today I hit all my joker sets for both squat and bench. Set a 1rm max pr at 280lb bench. Ended the session with Dumbbell rows using my 110s for a set of 5. Iím excited to see how the rest of the month goes. Again this could be circumstantial but either way Iím not complaining.
    Weight is the same.
    Nice PR

18. Didnít feel as strong today. Iím not used to working out early morning but was forced to because I picked up an extra shift at work. I did hit 10 reps on my last set of 155lb ohp which Iím happy with. I havenít noticed any changes in body composition or libido. I have noticed a slight bit of energy boost and my strength is slowly going but as I mentioned before it has been over the past 3 months running the Texas Method.

19. Quote Originally Posted by wfreiling View Post
    Didnít feel as strong today. Iím not used to working out early morning but was forced to because I picked up an extra shift at work. I did hit 10 reps on my last set of 155lb ohp which Iím happy with. I havenít noticed any changes in body composition or libido. I have noticed a slight bit of energy boost and my strength is slowly going but as I mentioned before it has been over the past 3 months running the Texas Method.
    Itís good to see you trying different timing for your workouts. Shows how it works throughout the day.

20. I'm surprised you havent felt a Libido increase as thats one thing lots of us have commented on...strange. Definately didnt experience anything 'Kicking In' the only other thing worth noting was a slight mood elevation but cant attribute that souley to Ultra Test.

I am considering using it one last time for my upcoming lgd 4033/MK677 cycle in PCT alongside Clomid and bloods will be taken so might get an idea exactly what this does or doesnt do.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jim2509 View Post
    I'm surprised you havent felt a Libido increase as thats one thing lots of us have commented on...strange. Definately didnt experience anything 'Kicking In' the only other thing worth noting was a slight mood elevation but cant attribute that souley to Ultra Test.

I am considering using it one last time for my upcoming lgd 4033/MK677 cycle in PCT alongside Clomid and bloods will be taken so might get an idea exactly what this does or doesnt do.
    Yea I definitely donít feel anything Ďkicking iní
    Iíve run a lot of compounds in the past. Iím 35 years old so I was around when superdrol and phera were offered as a stack from AX. Iím not expecting anything even remotely close to something like that. I do notice a bit more energy and as Iíve commented the strength gains I feel are circumstantial.

22. Strength is steady climbing, muscles feel fuller and energy is up. All in all Iíd say this product is starting to shine. My favorite though maybe placebo is my willingness to try heavier weight. Today after my bench session which I hit 245 for 8 on flat I decided to do incline for reps. 135 x15, 155 x 10, 175x8, 185x 8 and then 225 x 5 which went up like nothing. Monday Iím going to try 290 on flatName:  IMG_0013.JPG
Views: 37
Size:  733.9 KB

23. great that it is working for you!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    great that it is working for you!!!
    Iím thinking about extending to 8wks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs
    By Ricky10 in forum Antaeus Labs