Pct

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I already asked this a few days ago but I can't find the thread.

I am running my very first cycle, Helladrol(which is very weak from what I hear) and I am only running it for 4 weeks. I have no SERM and no way to get one.

For PCT I have boron citrate, Rhodiola, Resveratrol, ginseng, niacin and milk thistle. Does anyone have any suggestions?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I already asked this a few days ago but I can't find the thread.

I am running my very first cycle, Helladrol(which is very weak from what I hear) and I am only running it for 4 weeks. I have no SERM and no way to get one.

For PCT I have boron citrate, Rhodiola, Resveratrol, ginseng, niacin and milk thistle. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Well thats rule #1. Have everything on hand before you start. With that being said, looks like your gonna have to finish this cycle without a proper PCT, and will have to do bloodwork to see how well you recover. Pls, tell me you did pre-cycle bloods.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Without a SERM there is no guarantee you will recover even to pre cycle levels

Though considering you gotta go over the counter.

Kings blood 8 weeks
Cardarine 8 weeks
Sup3r PCT 4 weeks

And Go talk to a Doc or endo
Tell them what you ran
He might put you on Clomid if your lucky.

Im not judging we have all done dumb **** before.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people will give you worst case scenarios, and it comes from a good place, they don't want to see you mess yourself up, but unless you're older or have some underlying issue, you should be able to recover from 4 weeks of underdosed andros even if you don't have a proper pct. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't have everything you need before you start, because what of you have to quit early or something, but keep in mind that a lot of old school guys don't do pct and the 1dhea study didn't include pct.
If you can't even get a research chem pcr from a good source, I would try Rebirth and Sup3r PCT together

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is a board sponsor who sells serms

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get your SERM from MA research. They are board sponsors

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with the serm advice overall; But I looked at this product,...You’re lookin at maybe 200mg of andro a day with 2 pills....A serm would be stronger than the damn ‘cycle’ ...Your results will be placebo

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200–400mg of andro is a waste of time man. Only a portion of that is going to convert to testosterone. You’d be shutting down your natural production and worrying about side-effects for a replacement dose of Test at most. You’re better off running SARMs or nothing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get your SERM from MA research. They are board sponsors
This. You should be able to get on through the board sponsors. That's what I would recommend if you want to have a proper pct.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always do a Serm and I add in CEL Mtest and SNS Bulbine & Tribulus. Works great for me, always recover well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the above, I would add CEL M-test and something like reduce xt for the hormonal support you'll certainly want during recovery. If funds allow, I also like to add in natty anabolics like SNS Xgels (strength and pumps) or CEL Epi-plex (or both if you're in the $).

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am wondering if a higher dose and shorter cycle would be of any benefit. Remember, this is my first anabolic, I don't have years of dbol test and HGH cycles under my belt. Today is day ten and my muscles are significantly harder.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am wondering if a higher dose and shorter cycle would be of any benefit. Remember, this is my first anabolic, I don't have years of dbol test and HGH cycles under my belt. Today is day ten and my muscles are significantly harder.
IMO higher dose for shorter with something like this won’t add anything. Regardless of the dose it’s gonna take some time to get into your system and there’s no reason to waste during that period.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine that a higher dose for less than 4 weeks would give you more side effects but less benefits.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always do a Serm and I add in CEL Mtest and SNS Bulbine & Tribulus. Works great for me, always recover well.

This is solid advice. I would also add something for cortisol reduction. I personally use Reduce XT and would highly recommend it.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see reduce xt mentioned a lot, I am going to order some..I am not a big fan of excess cortisol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see reduce xt mentioned a lot, I am going to order some..I am not a big fan of excess cortisol
Reduce XT is great product to add to PCT or if you’ve come under a lot of stress lately (dieting, personal problems, work or lack of good, quality sleep).