Fat burner

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most common ingredients of fat burners are capsaicin, piperine, and caffeine.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The natural way is the best!
Op said on the market, you cant buy natural. If they wanted to do it naturally they would not have asked. Maybe they are looking for that extra little umph to help with what they are doing naturally.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pick one then add Invictus...you want more-combine Invictus with vii-kt

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pick one then add Invictus...you want more-combine Invictus with vii-kt
I would love to see a Beta Androstenetriol and 7-Keto combo product by Iron Legion for convenience reasons. I think it would be a top seller as well..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements is a good option to take a look at. I know many people have logged it in the supplement logs section with positive reviews. Another great option to look into is True Shred.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cannot go wrong with radiate. I find my best results with SNS Caffeine, SNS Higenamine and Bronkaid. Works great for fat loss, long lasting energy and appetite suppression.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see a Beta Androstenetriol and 7-Keto combo product by Iron Legion for convenience reasons. I think it would be a top seller as well..
would have to cut doses down on each if selling a combination product, at full strength many would complain of sides...much better to buy both and adjust doses to fit your individual needs, imo.

Invictus/vii-7 is a great combo, many would see great results at lower doses.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
would have to cut doses down on each if selling a combination product, at full strength many would complain of sides...much better to buy both and adjust doses to fit your individual needs, imo.

Invictus/vii-7 is a great combo, many would see great results at lower doses.
I would definitely be wiling to test this theory...fully dosed ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely be wiling to test this theory...fully dosed ;)
well...my code works at iron legion also. I highly recommend the Invictus/vii-kt combo.

tbh I usually add in virtus, best fat burning/leaning stack I have tried, by far....of course I use stims on a daily basis so I don't count them as part of fat burning stack--but since Invictus/vii-kt/virtus are all stim free adding in some eca would be real winner.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well...my code works at iron legion also. I highly recommend the Invictus/vii-kt combo.

tbh I usually add in virtus, best fat burning/leaning stack I have tried, by far....of course I use stims on a daily basis so I don't count them as part of fat burning stack--but since Invictus/vii-kt/virtus are all stim free adding in some eca would be real winner.
Already running the Invictus, I actually kind of want to try all 3! Surely not fully dosed with the Virtus though...

Yeah, taking “fat burners“ is certainly never the backbone of my cutting stacks. I depend upon products that manipulate cortisol, estrogen, and insulin sensitivity at this point. Some feel good stims never hurt though!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already running the Invictus, I actually kind of want to try all 3! Surely not fully dosed with the Virtus though...

Yeah, taking “fat burners“ is certainly never the backbone of my cutting stacks. I depend upon products that manipulate cortisol, estrogen, and insulin sensitivity at this point. Some feel good stims never hurt though!
lol...that was my point, feel good stims are part of my daily routine rather cutting or not...I use 2 scoops of re1gn every morning and add stims thru the day as needed.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...that was my point, feel good stims are part of my daily routine rather cutting or not...I use 2 scoops of re1gn every morning and add stims thru the day as needed.
Well you certainly have me beat with the RE1GN. I still just do 1 scoop PWO combined with other PWO products.

I also have about 3/4 of a scoop before work to top off a few caps of whatever I happen to pop in my mouth. It just kind of seals the deal to ensure that I am ready to go when I get to work!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op said on the market, you cant buy natural. If they wanted to do it naturally they would not have asked. Maybe they are looking for that extra little umph to help with what they are doing naturally.
Yes, you are right! They are failed to do it naturally then they should try...

I had the same though, Brah

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Invictus and VII is a great combo and add something more, like "Nuke" from Core Labs.
pol_pl_Nuke-60-caps-1906_1.png

pol_pl_Nuke-60-caps-1906_2.jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and pain has a line of products fat loss products that you should check out:

Still based: Cannibal Inferno, Red Sky, Jupiter, Orchilean
Non stim:
Cannibal Carnage, Cannibal Claw
GDA:
Predator

We are always offering nice sales with bogos and discount codes on top and we ship direct to customer.

https://www.chaosandpain.com/fat-burners/
BloodManor pyrobatt

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you think 1ml of each would still be effective, meaning each bottle would last a month.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cannot go wrong with radiate. I find my best results with SNS Caffeine, SNS Higenamine and Bronkaid. Works great for fat loss, long lasting energy and appetite suppression.

The ultimate fat buring/ hunger suppression stack !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos and pain has a line of products fat loss products that you should check out:

Non stim:
GDA:
Predator

We are always offering nice sales with bogos and discount codes on top and we ship direct to customer.

BloodManor pyrobatt
Cannibal claw and red sky get such good feedback - they are beast mode especially stacked

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ultimate fat buring/ hunger suppression stack !!
I have actually just got a bottle of higenamine, and going to be trying it out. Been taking bronkaid with my coffee and fasting a lot lately. Hoping I can cut down the bronkaid and replace with some higenamine.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Non stim:
GDA:
Predator

BloodManor pyrobatt
Great list! Thanks!

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Higenamine Safe to take? Suppose cycle off of it right? It’s a stimulant ?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Higenamine Safe to take? Suppose cycle off of it right? It’s a stimulant ?
Maybe It's not! However, higenamine is prohibited in sports. It is on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) 2017 Prohibited List.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe It's not! However, higenamine is prohibited in sports. It is on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) 2017 Prohibited List.
that list is insane...just my opinion!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have actually just got a bottle of higenamine, and going to be trying it out. Been taking bronkaid with my coffee and fasting a lot lately. Hoping I can cut down the bronkaid and replace with some higenamine.
What is “fasting”? Does that mean you are just doing things quickly throughout the day?
that list is insane...just my opinion!!!
That’s an understatement!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neco by torem

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
chance to log Invictus AND vii-kt in the promo section....fantastic combo.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I entered that! Been eyeing both of those lately haha But as a newer member I don't think I have much chance lol

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This or Higenamine & Synephrine HCl is a good combo too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I entered that! Been eyeing both of those lately haha But as a newer member I don't think I have much chance lol
you never know....Invictus/vii-kt is a fantastic combo.

my code also works at ironlegion.com THEBIGT saves you 25%

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely interested in that logging opportunity but not sure on the smell of those tds.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the 'smell' isn't that long lasting, imo….I kinda like it.
I personally think Invictus smells better than any cologne I have come across. I think it’s a perfect scent!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just use SNS Higenamine, SNS Alpha Yohimbine, SNS Caffeine tab, and 50-75mg of ephedrine from bronkaid. You’ll be SWEATIN! And has awesome appetite suppression benefits as erll