PreWorkouts

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. PreWorkouts

What is your favorite pre workout supplement and why? Specifically the reward you gain from it!

I have sampled alot of PWO and came across APE SH** from Untamed Labs. Flavorful rush and mixed very nice. The blend is stimulating but does not leave one hot and itchy like a christmas knitted sweater. For me that is a reward.. I would highly recommend sampling this product.

Personally exploring for a PWO that provides extreme blood flow and excruciating pumps. Any ideas?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Tra93ty View Post
    What is your favorite pre workout supplement and why? Specifically the reward you gain from it!

I have sampled alot of PWO and came across APE SH** from Untamed Labs. Flavorful rush and mixed very nice. The blend is stimulating but does not leave one hot and itchy like a christmas knitted sweater. For me that is a reward.. I would highly recommend sampling this product.

Personally exploring for a PWO that provides extreme blood flow and excruciating pumps. Any ideas?
    Original Sparta Nutrition Kraken. Best focus and mood lift of a pre, good energy and good pumps as well. I'm down to using it once a week max both to avoid any chance of tolerance buildup and to make my current supply last a very long time.

Controlled Labs White Flash. Well rounded caffeine-only pre (300mg caffeine) for energy, focus, and pumps.

Controlled Labs Orange Brainwash. This one isn't a pre, but I'm trying to pull back on the caffeine intake and it has some energy (would have more without the theanine but it's not meant for energy really) but what it definitely has that I value most in a pre, is focus.

PES Prolific is a great balanced just caffeine too, and one scoop at 160mg of caffeine does very well...stacks great with High Volume too. I should pick up another tub of matched flavors so I can do 2x HV and 1x Prolific ah yes.

Pumps, you say? If you want a stim free pump, so you can avoid stims or add your own stims/caffeine pills/whatever to get the amount you want, try the PES High Volume...iFN HemaVol and HemaV02...gaspari plasmajet
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com
    •   

3. That will definitely get me pointed in a direction. Hmm I hear the kraken is a beast in itself. Lifting is a good pump as it is, but I almost want a locamotive going through my veins...

4. Hey I work for a railroad. Maybe I can get you a deal on a locomotive to put through your veins. They're big and powerful though. Ha ha

5. Vasoblitz is supposed to be a great non stim pump product.
    •   

6. @Talldude faster than a speeding bullet, eh?

7. @ValiantThor08 which do you prefer non stim or stim? Or is that just like paper or plastic...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tra93ty View Post
    @ValiantThor08 which do you prefer non stim or stim? Or is that just like paper or plastic...
    I like both. I enjoy getting a pick me up stim for the workout, but it is healthy to get off stims for a period of time. Both have their purposes. One shouldnt always be on stims.

9. Brilliant ideas, but I think the best supplement is anything that contains caffeine. It is a natural molecule you will get in tea, coffee and other foods. It stimulates parts of the body and plays a role in increasing alertness. This is why any pre-workout supplement with loads of caffeine will do well in stimulating the muscles. I use Creatine though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tra93ty View Post
    @Talldude faster than a speeding bullet, eh?
    Yep.

11. @Glow you strictly use creatine only?

12. Definitely seismic surge by hard rock supplements for me. I need a pre that i can feel kick in and give me sustaining energy. I use to love mesomorph but they changed the formula and then I tried seismic surge and not i'm glued to it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Pre:
    CL White Flash
    C4 Ultimate
    C4 Ultimate Power
    Nutrabio Pre
    Bang Master Blaster
    Gat Psychon
    Isatori Morph
    Dymatize Pre
    Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
    Primevals Labs Mega Pre Black

Pump Pre:
    MA Labs MA Pump
    Primeval Labs Mega Pre
    Build Fast Vasoblitz (Coupon: Bob15)
    Ghost Pump
    Kraken Pump
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

14. I have creatine and Mesomorph on order. I currently use Kraken with DMHA. It tastes good and gives me energy without the stomach trouble some of the others do.

15. This. Has never done me wrong for as long as I have been using it.Name:  20190118_175410.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  59.5 KB
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

16. Name:  806517839.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  526.5 KB

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot-pre-workout/

Tired of preworkouts that are basically like drinking a cup of coffee laced with poison ivy? Yeah, we are too. We’d rather be a one-person riot in the gym, trashing PRs like they’re police barricades and rampaging through the gym like European college students through a WTO meeting. That’s why we created the all-new Cannibal Riot, a pump and stimulant preworkout that will have you tweaking while your skin threatens to rip and spill all of your vascularity onto the floor.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

17. Cellucor C4 Ultimate
    Gaspari SuperPump MAX
    Scivation Quake 10.0
    Blue Star P.P.K.
    Dymatize Pre W.O.

For a good pump product, look at Primeval Mega Pre (White), PES High Volume, iForce Hemavo2.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DAN20 @ checkout for 20% off entire order

18. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Name:  806517839.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  526.5 KB

https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-riot-pre-workout/

Tired of preworkouts that are basically like drinking a cup of coffee laced with poison ivy? Yeah, we are too. Wed rather be a one-person riot in the gym, trashing PRs like theyre police barricades and rampaging through the gym like European college students through a WTO meeting. Thats why we created the all-new Cannibal Riot, a pump and stimulant preworkout that will have you tweaking while your skin threatens to rip and spill all of your vascularity onto the floor.
    Citruline under dosed.

19. Bang Master Blaster
    Gat Psychon
    Nutrabio Pre
  20. PreWorkouts

Gat psychon
    Nutrex outlift
    Quake 10.0 (DCd)
    CL white flash

Non stim
    Vasomax
    CL white pipes

Build your own
    SNS: citrulline Malate, betaine anhydrous, agmatine, LOLA, creatine mono and caffeine tab
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

21. @The Solution would you recommend ghost products?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Pre:
    CL White Flash
    C4 Ultimate
    C4 Ultimate Power
    Nutrabio Pre
    Bang Master Blaster
    Gat Psychon
    Isatori Morph
    Dymatize Pre
    Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta)
    Primevals Labs Mega Pre Black

Pump Pre:
    MA Labs MA Pump
    Primeval Labs Mega Pre
    Build Fast Vasoblitz (Coupon: Bob15)
    Ghost Pump
    Kraken Pump
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tra93ty View Post
    @The Solution would you recommend ghost products?
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

23. Ive been loving MPA Celluvol. I add 10g creatine, and I take my MK-677 pre workout with it. Ive been getting the best pumps of my life doing these. I now only use 1 capsule of Kaged Muscle caffeine on leg and back days just for the energy. Highly recommend this. (Dont know if MK pre workout is what anybody recommends but the pumps on top of celluvol is INSANE)

24. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    This. Has never done me wrong for as long as I have been using it.Name:  20190118_175410.jpeg
Views: 374
Size:  59.5 KB
    If it was "East German Creatine" it would've been only 50% Creatine and......50% Turinabol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    If it was "East German Creatine" it would've been only 50% Creatine and......50% Turinabol.
    Riiiiiggggghhhhtttt. Lol
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homebrew PreWorkout?
    By Dungeon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
  2. Preworkout stack
    By Torps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
  3. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM
  4. m5aa preworkout
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:35 AM
  5. PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:38 AM