PreWorkouts

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Centurion Labz Rage. Just as good as Mesomorph V2, but with better taste and mixability. Also beats the OG kraken easily.

2. Quote Originally Posted by niclas90 View Post
    Centurion Labz Rage. Just as good as Mesomorph V2, but with better taste and mixability. Also beats the OG kraken easily.
    Iím using god of rage reloaded and itís pretty legit energy wise. I donít crash or anything like I was worried about.

Next I want to try Re1gn
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."
    •   

3. A ton of good pre workout options listed in here. Now you just have to pick one and try it
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. Agreed @LeanEngineer. thank you all for your input and support.

5. I love arez but it kills my stomach all the sudden so can't use. I miss mesomorph with dmaa anything like it now? Reign doesn't give me the edge physically But good mental kick
    Conqu3r, V1tality, High Volume, Osta, Ghar1ne, Amino IV, Orange TRIad, Pro-Jym
    •   

6. Thumbs up PRE WORKOUTS

For the past 6 months I've been using nothing but Edge of Insanity. I'm a stim junkie so I needed something that would never let me down. After trying dozens of different pwo's over the years, I have found that Edge of Insanity packs a hell of a punch each and every time I use it. Word of caution! If you are stim sensitive, you might want to past on this product, extremely potent! Start off with a half a scoop to test your tolerance and (never ever take more than one scoop ) make sure you have at least little bit food in your stomach. A tub lasts forever, easy on the wallet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by niklasericson View Post
    If it was "East German Creatine" it would've been only 50% Creatine and......50% Turinabol.
    Yes...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Contaygious View Post
    I love arez but it kills my stomach all the sudden so can't use. I miss mesomorph with dmaa anything like it now? Reign doesn't give me the edge physically But good mental kick
    I had to stop using Arez too. It killed my stomach and I would be in the bathroom almost immediately. I have used Kraken and Mesomorph and have had good luck with both.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Talldude View Post
    I had to stop using Arez too. It killed my stomach and I would be in the bathroom almost immediately. I have used Kraken and Mesomorph and have had good luck with both.
    oho...sad to hear this!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cormaneye View Post
    For the past 6 months I've been using nothing but Edge of Insanity. I'm a stim junkie so I needed something that would never let me down. After trying dozens of different pwo's over the years, I have found that Edge of Insanity packs a hell of a punch each and every time I use it. Word of caution! If you are stim sensitive, you might want to past on this product, extremely potent! Start off with a half a scoop to test your tolerance and (never ever take more than one scoop ) make sure you have at least little bit food in your stomach. A tub lasts forever, easy on the wallet.
    Never tried this one though I read the original was the real insane version and it gets mixed feedback
    but like you mentioned this is definitely one you want to start with a weighed out 1/2 serving and I think
    all the bad feedback is from people who try to jump right into 1 full serving or are sensitive to Y so they
    shouldn't even venture into this one. This looks like one of those pre's where you take it more for the
    stimulant hit and you just add your own bulk pump ingredients like L-Citrulline.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    PSYCHO Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
    Beta-alanine, l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (2:1), agmatine sulfate
    Razor's Edge Focus 885mg
    Caffine Anhydrous, Phenibut extract, green tea extract 98%(including theophylline, theobromine, l-theanine) N-MethylTyramine, Guarana see extract(std. 22% caffeine), yohimbine HCL, Rauwolfia (root bark) (stx. 90% alpha yohimbine), Halostachine, octopamine HCL.

This is the version that is out now is this the version your using.?

11. I double scoop Focus XT and add in SNS Citrulline and Vaso6. Seriously nothing better. Hits on all aspects pump, mental focus, and energy
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

12. Question - Should the preworkout have creatine in it, or not, if the goal is more of a lean recomp cycle?

13. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam54 View Post
    Question - Should the preworkout have creatine in it, or not, if the goal is more of a lean recomp cycle?
    You should pretty much always take creatine, and timing doesn't matter
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan {at} controlledlabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Farlesworth View Post
    You should pretty much always take creatine, and timing doesn't matter
    I was thinking that.

15. I really enjoy the focus from SNS focus xt. Add in agmatine xt for increased pumps.

16. So the mesomorph is legit?

17. Vasoblitz is the best non stim pre out there great pump, great energy ,and enhanced recovery.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Vasoblitz is the best non stim pre out there great pump, great energy ,and enhanced recovery.
    I havenít tried it but idk, vasomax xt and Scivation Quake 10.0 (caffeine free) is hard to beat.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Never tried this one though I read the original was the real insane version and it gets mixed feedback
    but like you mentioned this is definitely one you want to start with a weighed out 1/2 serving and I think
    all the bad feedback is from people who try to jump right into 1 full serving or are sensitive to Y so they
    shouldn't even venture into this one. This looks like one of those pre's where you take it more for the
    stimulant hit and you just add your own bulk pump ingredients like L-Citrulline.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    PSYCHO Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
    Beta-alanine, l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (2:1), agmatine sulfate
    Razor's Edge Focus 885mg
    Caffine Anhydrous, Phenibut extract, green tea extract 98%(including theophylline, theobromine, l-theanine) N-MethylTyramine, Guarana see extract(std. 22% caffeine), yohimbine HCL, Rauwolfia (root bark) (stx. 90% alpha yohimbine), Halostachine, octopamine HCL.

This is the version that is out now is this the version your using.?
    Phenibut extract...Seems legit

20. Quote Originally Posted by The Express 42 View Post
    I double scoop Focus XT and add in SNS Citrulline and Vaso6. Seriously nothing better. Hits on all aspects pump, mental focus, and energy
    I love focus xt and have done it with agmatine xt, I’m gonna have to give it a try now with citrulline and vaso6

21. Millennium Sports ragnorok-elite caffeine free or caffeine . Great taste, energy, focus, pumps.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    50% off the entire month of January! AMJAN50

22. Vasky + machine fuel !!!!

23. I actually like "The Curse". Gives me a great boost at the gym. Good focus, tunnelvision and pump.
    Would recommend.

24. Iv just ordered a tub of

Bring the chaos any one tryed it??

25. I just tried this one called EVL ENGN Shred, and didn't like it at all. Near the bottom of the glass a couple crystals hit my tongue like a jellyfish sting. Burned my throat. Got kind of nauseous, burping. Not for me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homebrew PreWorkout?
    By Dungeon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
  2. Preworkout stack
    By Torps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:14 PM
  3. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM
  4. m5aa preworkout
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 02:35 AM
  5. PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:38 AM