Nutrex samples

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank all the people at nutrex for hooking me up with a sample of their line up.
D76798F0-2A2A-436A-A0BC-3E16D2A6AF5A.jpeg

I wanted to use all the samples before I gave a honest review.

Outlift amped
The candy flavor is on point and very easy to drink. It’s sweet but not overly sweet. The energy was solid but not in your face strong - I am also very stim tolerant so anything under 400 is weak for me lol. The focus was solid and so was the pump.

Outlift
I’m not a big Apple supp flavored person but the taste was ok but apple lovers would love this flavor imo. The apple flavor was really natural tasting. I liked this version better than the amped version. The energy and focus was about the same but I felt the pumps where much better and lasted for a long time.

Amino drive
Flavor was pretty good but kinda light. I also use 30oz of water in my shaker so that atttubutes it to being light flavored. But the flavoring was still really good

Amino charger
Flavor was on point and so is the formula. Really solid profile especially with the added coconut water powder.

I must say I’m really impressed with nutrex and the products i tried and cant wait to try other things in the line up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice reviews! outlift amped seems like it would be a good pre.

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
Nice review. I’m glad you enjoyed the samples we sent.