Anything Like DCP?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know of any nonstim fatburners that work through similar pathways as DCP? DCP is always out of stock so I’m trying to find something decent to use in between. Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any reason you're looking for nonstim? So many great stim fat burners.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get why DCP isn't the main focus of their production line. It's the most requested one, by far.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why DCP isn't the main focus of their production line. It's the most requested one, by far.
Watch how many people argue this point with you now that you said this lmao... seen it too many times. Everyone has a different favorite and will tell you he needs to focus on "these certain products ". Then the next person will give you a different list. When the bottom line is 90% of his products for ME have been phenomenal (minus the topical fat burners and liquid brite) those were the only ones ME personally would be willing to go without. However, I can't rank up any of the following more important than the others because they are ALL amazing and he needs to find some solution to keep all of these products coming hot and heavy for us connoisseurs-

Gut Health
BMP
DCP
Epitome
Defuse
Slintensity
Ammo
Clear Edge

All of the above, to me, are all top of their class and us supplement freaks should not have to go without!!!!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any reason you're looking for nonstim? So many great stim fat burners.
Well, I have anxiety issues that highly influence my blood pressure and insomnia. It’s just better for me to avoid them at this point in my life. I’ve lived on the old alphamine for a year, taken tons of other junk, and none of it actually enhanced my life in any significant way.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still have 1/4-1/2 bottle of the original DCP lol....Not sure what condition they are in but legit and I mean the original OG. I wouldn't feel right selling them to you lol that's how old they are.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is Trojan Horse from Blackstonelabs