Much veins on head!!

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
After much need vacations I returned to gym and eat for make bulking.

Having take Lcitrulljne as well as pill SNS version (vaso6) veins have become more noticed on face!!

On arms is accepted for show strengths on bull plow and heavy cow toss, but but on forehead makes for loom of criminal hulligan.

Should I employs "emptying" processes which is caused by use scissors to release blood of vein or cover with Oxshanas' kerchief which is used to cover beard?

Thanks for all and every persons for make response to my questions and commentia.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sure hairygrandpa can sort this out for you.....
Please tag me when you respond in helping this fellow brother...

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Having take Lcitrulljne as well as pill SNS version (vaso6) veins have become more noticed on face!!

On arms is accepted for show strengths on bull plow and heavy cow toss, but but on forehead makes for loom of criminal hulligan.

Should I employs "emptying" processes which is caused by use scissors to release blood of vein or cover with Oxshanas' kerchief which is used to cover beard?

Thanks for all and every persons for make response to my questions and commentia.
The solution can only be responsive administrative consulting and conveniently engage orthogonal channels. We need to be creative about our responsive transitional matrix approaches.

Veins on face have a easy solution. No scissors needed but nails. Here a pic how do deal with them:

If that doesn't help, cut the blood supply to the head:

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking maybe hairygrandpa was gonna tell him to lower the dose of vaso6 to maybe vaso3 or 4. But nope.....HGP always takes it to another level

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking maybe hairygrandpa was gonna tell him to lower the dose of vaso6 to maybe vaso3 or 4. But nope.....HGP always takes it to another level
Switching to another vaso-grade, like vaso-2 is a witty idea! LMAO!

Personally, I prefer vaso-6. I need my facial veins for bull plow and heavy cow toss.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The solution can only be responsive administrative consulting and conveniently engage orthogonal channels. We need to be creative about our responsive transitional matrix approaches.

Veins on face have a easy solution. No scissors needed but nails. Here a pic how do deal with them:

If that doesn't help, cut the blood supply to the head:

Best post ever

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Switching to another vaso-grade, like vaso-2 is a witty idea! LMAO!

Personally, I prefer vaso-6. I need my facial veins for bull plow and heavy cow toss.
damn...never drink or sip while reading a hgp post....:chairfall:

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I thought about it. The Lcitrulljne is causing this.

Before Lcitrulljne:

After Lcitrulljne:

If you wonder how to pronounce Lcitrulljne:

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend if.....
On arms is accepted for show strengths on bull plow and heavy cow toss, but but on forehead makes for loom of" criminal hulligan ".....
If the veins in your head make you look or feel like a criminal hooligan, easy fix brother. Face tattoo
th.jpg

This will cover up your head veins, and you will no longer look like a criminal hooligan

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend if.....
On arms is accepted for show strengths on bull plow and heavy cow toss, but but on forehead makes for loom of" criminal hulligan ".....
If the veins in your head make you look or feel like a criminal hooligan, easy fix brother. Face tattoo View attachment 178181
This will cover up your head veins, and you will no longer look like a criminal hooligan
They might pop!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lmao at HGP response

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
After much heated elaborations, hairy grandpa is giving wisdom. For future, vaso6 is only available per included urine injections from "biologics" gland per mL..is expensive but forgiven to best athletes.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After much heated elaborations, hairy grandpa is giving wisdom. For future, vaso6 is only available per included urine injections from "biologics" gland per mL..is expensive but forgiven to best athletes.
My biologics gland is working intermittent. Not many pee-pee beam of urine anymore. Prostate "kaputt" was diagnosed by German dog of medicine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha, good reads in here.

I definitely don't recommend cutting your face open with scissors. You're not paper. Scalpel required.

Jk please don't die

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has to be the funniest thread ever!! Was already on the floor after OPs post!

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Subbed four creative responsive transitional matrix approaches towards increasing of cow toss capabilities. Lesser concerns focused towards plowing of bulls.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Subbed four creative responsive transitional matrix approaches towards increasing of cow toss capabilities. Lesser concerns focused towards plowing of bulls.
HELLO US and A friends of anablijcmimds.

Please excuse etiquet for site to "reply to " .. happy to talk to Much excite for comment, on (new) progressions for make "bulking".

Understand during Gulag trip' we all learn speak prob English so happy to make great, elaborated writings.

Once return Fat wife still make angrienss due to vagine odor and hairy 'mustache'.

Hiding sustain alpha , lexogeninex from trip, I chosen now full prohromones for make intimidation to Vlad and other gastrr Uzbevk. Also for confuse wife when she chases demonstrate ax to make sexy time.

Once did when came from gulag and her large buttocks flaps during sex and exchanges ass belch with me which caused Ptds, Pdts ( night terrors). She pulls ox strong so still wife.

New mistress is very nice but charges extra cow excrement (crap) payment. I post pic for reviews and/ peice. Kings Blood makes amazing morning sex. I like sex...its nice.

Prefer chosne4 because available in nearby gypsy village but also need advice(s) for not creating Bitcxxh breasts like town rapest demonstrate drippy stains on t-shirt from lactonginis.

my science knowledge grown mature so I will jmpress scientists ...experts here.

Have questions for pvc "post ventricalloatrd consumption" also refers to cycling eg post cycling efforts. Should take aimeristane, Blackstone Eradicate or cycle Assist during or after? Is complex equation for Ai, estrogenisis negate and keep bulk dry as ugly wifes vagine?. Blackstone labs makes great success here in Kazakhstan. Chenquiete!

Want balls to remain same as enormous, no bitching tistiest, keep haidress like lions, and no elaborate to sadness and bang heads on walls, ( was ending of Igors home made prohormones. ) not recommend

Plans to make laxogenin give chosen4ce strong motivation to absorb ( inquiring if acceptable by scientist records?) Also no squash testicle sperms( sex time result) and liver freedom?

Also advice on preferred for bulk. Will extort gypsy to get more " nutritional excellence".. Not accepted to drink animals fluids from body like asshle neighbor. I get follidrone, he sucks tits of largest cow in village. I put invictus, he runs from train for stress relieval

bang bang skeet skeet will provide valid updates when prepare dungeon for bulk procedures.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.
Funny post, Comrade!

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Please hurry I found life summary "insurance" for book written by wife and she will make 450 American dollars. She is chasing me but not for sexy time.

Brutal4ce + eradicate
Armistane pct...or??

Dianabol+ (cycle support)
Pct??

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
No more fake

Ultimate Russian Bull run

..make use of Primo( 60% of test) orEq...clomophine citrate for non. Bitchhyitties..no moobs. Also Eradicate for ai during 3/6 of cycle.

I make use of laxogenin 6a hydroxy..makes veins flow of formula. Then PCT with armistane.

Make gypsy run as well as Oaxana wife for sexy time.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
PRIMO holds muscle not water retention from methionine dbol so longterm, yes it bulks true muscle.

Includes Blackstone methaquad or momsterplexx for DHT for bulk. Dryness of primo compliments and having Winni in end or start of cycle will dry