Need a MK-677 source

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I am trying muscle gelz and seeing if works because I got research peptide us brand and I donít feel any thing from it . Iím not saying itís fake because maybe itís not.
    I donít get better sleep , Iím less hungry than ever and no tiredness during the day .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
    MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the bodyís production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesnít stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

Concentration

25mg/ml.

Half Life

24 hours.

Side Effects

With higher doses, a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands have been noticed. Unlike other secretagogues, MK-677 does not increase prolactin levels nor cortisol. MK-677 has been used continuously for 1-2 years with no sign of desensitizing the pituitary gland.
    Is the ideal time to take it prior to bed, or is it possible to take during the day? I just saw on another forum a member stated he takes his preworkout and thought that was wild, just wanted to see some opinions on ideal dosing time or if it really doesn't matter.
    •   

3. Try it out . Some people say they get a huge pump . Muscle gelz I spilt up and I am combining that with top muscle. I felt pretty pumped today . 10mg per 6 pumps than pm another 6 pumps
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Try it out . Some people say they get a huge pump . Muscle gelz I spilt up and I am combining that with top muscle. I felt pretty pumped today . 10mg per 6 pumps than pm another 6 pumps

Keep us updated trying to find the less expensive Mk 677 I find

5. If you look around you can find aggressive labs mkelite for buy 2 get 1 free. So 3 bottles for about 80 bucks
    •   

6. Does anyone know of a raw source ? These supps are great but I can’t afford 50 a month. People on here talk about using raws and averaging 15 per month. I’ve used mk677 for months and love it. But can no longer afford it. Food comes first
  7. Need a MK-677 source

Well. If your lab animal takes 12.5 mg daily on a 5 on 2 off schedule for 5 months. $75 for a hundred doses comes out to $15 per month. Thatís affordable science.

However. You should feed your lab animal. Itís more important.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

8. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well. If your lab animal takes 12.5 mg daily on a 5 on 2 off schedule for 5 months. $75 for a hundred doses comes out to $15 per month. That’s affordable science.

However. You should feed your lab animal. It’s more important.
    does the 5 on 2 off is just to save money or does it has something to do of the product or giving your gland a brake?

9. Not to hijack, but Iíve been interested in Mk, however thereís diabetes in my family history...Can Mk-677 bring it on ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zman68 View Post
    Is the ideal time to take it prior to bed, or is it possible to take during the day? I just saw on another forum a member stated he takes his preworkout and thought that was wild, just wanted to see some opinions on ideal dosing time or if it really doesn't matter.
    just once a day! don't worry

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Try it out . Some people say they get a huge pump . Muscle gelz I spilt up and I am combining that with top muscle. I felt pretty pumped today . 10mg per 6 pumps than pm another 6 pumps
    Right! I used too.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bignastyisbac View Post
    If you look around you can find aggressive labs mkelite for buy 2 get 1 free. So 3 bottles for about 80 bucks
    How many MG per cap?

13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    How many MG per cap?
    I want to say 15mg

14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    How many MG per cap?
    25mg/ml.

15. Is the head fog I get from mk677 elevated blood sugar?

16. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Is the head fog I get from mk677 elevated blood sugar?
    I think it's the lethargy? I also feel anxiety when on it, not too sure though

17. Narrow labs is pretty cheap $45 shipped with a 25% off code. I just ordered I’ll see how it is. I’ve been taking purerawz for 2 months at 12.5mg a day. No brain fog or anxiety. Just pretty extreme bloating the first couple weeks. Amazing sleep if taken before bed. Gonna up to 25mg a day

18. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    Narrow labs is pretty cheap $45 shipped with a 25% off code. I just ordered Iíll see how it is. Iíve been taking purerawz for 2 months at 12.5mg a day. No brain fog or anxiety. Just pretty extreme bloating the first couple weeks. Amazing sleep if taken before bed. Gonna up to 25mg a day
    But its only 60 caps of 10. That equals 20 caps of 30. I think it isn't that cheap?

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSuppGuy View Post
    But its only 60 caps of 10. That equals 20 caps of 30. I think it isn't that cheap?
    Get their liquid, its like $60. You can find discount codes pretty easily for 25% off

20. Quote Originally Posted by young4life View Post
    I'm just now reading up on MK-677 and it looks very promising for someone like me in my 50s and still want to look like a 30 something. Before I jump in feet first will this harm or help with libido and sexual health (need all the help I can get)? After doing some reading it seems to go well will natural anabolics and TBs and I use both.
    Yes it can. Mk677 tanks my sex drive.
    Lots of ways to keep prolactin in check though.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    Yes it can. Mk677 tanks my sex drive.
    Lots of ways to keep prolactin in check though.
    So prolactin is the issue with MK-677? Any suggestions.

22. Quote Originally Posted by young4life View Post
    So prolactin is the issue with MK-677? Any suggestions.
    If your having libido issues it very well maybe.
    Inhibit p should be enough.
    Prami or caber is a sure fix

23. Thank you

24. Mk hasn’t effected my libido, and no sign of high prolactin like puffy nips, so ymmv

25. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    Mk hasnít effected my libido, and no sign of high prolactin like puffy nips, so ymmv
    Its not common but it happens. Happened to me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MK-677
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2136
    Last Post: 01-23-2019, 11:23 PM
  2. Need advice for MK 677
    By Delsin65 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2017, 09:18 AM
  3. Potentially interesting new secretagogue MK-677
    By phaeton66 in forum IGF-1/GH