Radarime into Ostarine?

Pywell89

Awards
Am finishing up a successful 6 week run on Rad140.

Have Clomid for PCT and was planning on doing 4 weeks of 50/50/25/25

Could I extend my run to 10 weeks before going into PCT and now switch out the Rad140 for Ostarine for the last 4 weeks and then start with the Clomid after that?

So far have experienced no sides with the Rad, feel no lethargy, no suppression.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why you couldn't. You have a proper pct lined up so you should be fine running a little extra longer followed by your pct.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Am finishing up a successful 6 week run on Rad140.

Have Clomid for PCT and was planning on doing 4 weeks of 50/50/25/25

Could I extend my run to 10 weeks before going into PCT and now switch out the Rad140 for Ostarine for the last 4 weeks and then start with the Clomid after that?

So far have experienced no sides with the Rad, feel no lethargy, no suppression.
Would be better to continue with the RAD. Your not going to get much from a 4 week run of ostarine. But you arent gaining much out of a 6 week RAD run either

dbondi

Awards
Ostarine should be ran for 8 week minimum. Best results have frequently been achieved with a 12 week cycle of Osta.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It would be a waste to stop rad at week 6 as you’re in the best spot just now with it. Plus going for just 4 weeks of osta would be a total waste too imo.

Pywell89

Awards
I have the Ostarine now, would it be better to get another bottle of Rad and keep taking it with the Osta for another 4-6 weeks?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you absolutely wanna add osta make this cycle 12 weeks so you at least run the osta for 6 weeks (which is still not very long) and I would keep running rad as well

Pywell89

Awards
Will Rad be okay for 12 weeks have read people saying they started getting serious sides after 8-10 weeks?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Rad be okay for 12 weeks have read people saying they started getting serious sides after 8-10 weeks?
I run my rad 16 weeks usually. I suggest 12 though. What kind of serious sides you’re talking about?