Targeted carb/sugar partitioner or blocker

clint3612

Awards
Been a half-ass powerlifter for years. Ended up getting insulin resistant and almost diabetic.

Got real serious and lost 40lbs in 8 weeks through low carb, intermittent & extended fasting, and fasted training. My blood sugars are good now and it seems I preform pretty well on home-made glucose challenges.

Anyways, I want to have carbs every once awhile to help training and fill my muscles back up because I did lose some mass. But since I don't want to be back in the same old boat, I'm looking for something that will help the carbs into the cells but not cause too much of a spike in blood sugar. Any suggestions, guys? Thanks in advance!

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like glycoshield for a gda. Mike Arnold just came out with an interesting product called Insuligen or something like that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only used a few:

SNS Glycophase (currently using)
Evomuse Slintensity
Purus Labs Slinshot

Glycophase has a decent dose of berberine to reduce blood sugar since I know that’s what you’re looking for.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and pain Predator. Every so often there is a really good sale making it a no brainer. The product is effective and affordable!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Torem neco

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Google it

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Torem sounds like more of a weight loss pill vs. a GDA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found this on the web.
. 1) Block CARBS from being absorbed into your stomach.

2) Helps burn existing FAT & stop the build-up of new FAT.

3) Converts your FAT Cells into battery packs to Energize your entire body.
TOREM' s Applications areas:
Ketosis diet
Insulin sensitivity
Stubborn fat formula
Weight cut
Blood Sugar support
Blood Pressure support
Carb blocker

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
predator and primalog are above the rest imo from experience

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve only used a few:

SNS Glycophase (currently using)
Evomuse Slintensity
Purus Labs Slinshot

Glycophase has a decent dose of berberine to reduce blood sugar since I know that’s what you’re looking for.
really enjoying glycophase

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glycophase is the best I’ve ever used to date. The muscle fullness is unreal when you take it with about 100g of carbs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I found this on the web.

Ketosis diet
Insulin sensitivity
Stubborn fat formula
Weight cut
Blood Sugar support
Blood Pressure support
Carb blocker
Fat cells already are 'battery cells', lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found this on the web.

Ketosis diet
Insulin sensitivity
Stubborn fat formula
Weight cut
Blood Sugar support
Blood Pressure support
Carb blocker
Innøslim

We have it coming out in March to Stack with Parøslim Glycøshield and Lipøshield

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Glycophase Is what I have been hearing is a solid one. I will be adding it myself in about 2 weeks.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Glycophase Is what I have been hearing is a solid one. I will be adding it myself in about 2 weeks.
Predator is good and more affordable
Primalog is expensive but excelent profile
Completely unbiased opinion as I own HPS and we make Glycøshield:

Predator: I love pterostilbene and am releasing it standalone or adding to Glycøshield. I have tested predator with BG meters and I don’t trust it for super carb heavy users. I have a bottle and will take 1 cap at bed some nights bc of the pterostilbene. Not really a fully disclosed label (Corsolic acid)

Glycophase: very cost effective, good profile, some users don’t like using the bitter melon daily as there’s been studies relating to infertility. I have used it and do support it as effective.

Primalog: see above for bitter melon and banaba/corsolic acid % extract also not disliked, and 7 capsule serving can be a big deterrent. I have used it and do support it as effective.

Glycøshield: the only gda on the market that uses 10% corsolic acid, fully discloses every single ingredient to % extract and uses GS4+ (75% gymnema/highest available) and Salaretin (both Sabinsa trademarks) all 6 ingredients at clinically studied doses. The only GDA that also emphasizes helping prevent excess FAT storage by including 50% hydroxycitric acid and 20% oleuropein olive leaf for thyroid and metabolism enhancement and anti inflammatory properties bc let’s face it, very few of us are downing 200g of carbs with NO dietary fat.... pizza, sushi, wings, ice cream, donuts.... the things we take GDA’s to eat all have carbs AND fat.... Glycøshield is really the only product that addresses both macros.

If you opt to use a different GDA other than Glycøshield I highly suggest adding in our Lipøshield which will help address dietary fat consumption/over consumption.

Our Innøslim also reduces absorption of carbs in the GI tract by up to 42% (available mid March)

Long story short those other GDA’s will work to an extent but those are also MASSIVE brands who focus heavily on bottom line=not necessarily the most effective raws. HPS is not my main source of income or full time job and the products reflect that as they are not formulated to make me rich. They are formulated to work 100% of the time and deliver exactly what we (myself included) all want—results.

To end this post on a fair note, if I had to pick a GDA other than Glycøshield to use daily, it would be glycophase bc I love berberine and glycophase packs a strong dose of it followed by predator bc of the pterostilbene. I’ll likely drop Glycøshield to 120 caps (from 180) and add in a moderate dose of pterostilbene due to this. Or just make a 50mg standalone pterostilbene @ 30 caps per bottle

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been planning on doing a label comparison chart of popular GDA’s but feel bad directly calling out competition especially since I know most of these owners personally but if you all wanna do some investigating in your spare time at the very least look into corsolic acid studies (we have a great read on hpssupps.com in the ingredient Spotlights) https://hpssupps.com/blogs/hps-ingredient-spotlights/ingredient-spotlight-banaba-leaf-10-corsolic-acid that ingredient alone should show the quality and efficacy of 10% corsolic acid over 2% or unlabeled corsolic acid that every other GDA uses... it’s just so much less expensive for them and readily available where as every time we make a batch of glyco I have to have 10% corsolic specially made

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been planning on doing a label comparison chart of popular GDA’s but feel bad directly calling out competition especially since I know most of these owners personally but if you all wanna do some investigating in your spare time at the very least look into corsolic acid studies (we have a great read on hpssupps.com in the ingredient Spotlights) https://hpssupps.com/blogs/hps-ingredient-spotlights/ingredient-spotlight-banaba-leaf-10-corsolic-acid that ingredient alone should show the quality and efficacy of 10% corsolic acid over 2% or unlabeled corsolic acid that every other GDA uses... it’s just so much less expensive for them and readily available where as every time we make a batch of glyco I have to have 10% corsolic specially made
Why do you summise that Primalog's directions are to take 15 minute pre workout and not large carb meal.

I thought GDA's were most effective when taken in some type of pre large carb meal window...Ive never seen on that sais pre workout. Secondly, I was under the impression it was best to not doese berberine near workout (as many hours away as possible), yet Primalog contains asolid dose, and again the 15 minute pre workout thing?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you summise that Primalog's directions are to take 15 minute pre workout and not large carb meal.

I thought GDA's were most effective when taken in some type of pre large carb meal window...Ive never seen on that sais pre workout. Secondly, I was under the impression it was best to not doese berberine near workout (as many hours away as possible), yet Primalog contains asolid dose, and again the 15 minute pre workout thing?
Correct. Shouldn’t really be taken pre workout. Glycøshield can because the ampk boost is only catabolic at/above 500mg and Glycøshield is 190mg per serving (2 capsules)

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Shouldn’t really be taken pre workout. Glycøshield can because the ampk boost is only catabolic at/above 500mg and Glycøshield is 190mg per serving (2 capsules)
Any discount codes ? I'm looking to purchase Glycoshield.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any discount codes ? I'm looking to purchase Glycoshield.
I got you! Check DM
They just got the new vegan caps in with the slight changes to the profile with increased berberine

61C85E21-442E-4E23-AB2C-828383099E03.jpeg

Last edited: