Prohormones suggestion /advice

1. Prohormones suggestion /advice

Planning to do a 8 week cycle, got training and diet dialled in. Done a few real cycles a few years ago and done a few pro hormone cycle before/after, naturally hold fat around mid easy, used Epistane a few times with good results. Looking mainly to drop fat and gain a little muscle. Looking to stack 2-3 products together was thinking using havoc again and After some research itís sounding like stacking an Andro product would be a good shout like Epianderstone just wondered what stack of products people would recommend for a dare I say it recomp style cycle and what brands of products would be recommended ?
    Cheers

2. Havoc is a good choice. I recommended you stack it with a test base. 4-Andro supplements, real test, or the like
    •   

3. Hereís a good stack if your looking for 1 and 4 andro. Gives you everything you need.

http://juggernautsupps.com/product/c...e-andro-stack/
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

4. What would peoples views be on Epistane, epi-andro and 4 andro as a stack?

5. Epistane + 4-Andro and epiandro would likely be a great stack. You could swap the 4-andro for dermacrine to save a bit of money if you wanted. I think 4-andro would be better if you were bulking and dermacrine better for cutting.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com
    •   

6. Ah brill what brands of dermacrine are recommended on here and what sort of realistic dosage?

7. For most people epistane doesnít induce lethargy, so the epi and 4 andro would not be necessary, most likely. 30-60mg is whatís usually used, with 60mg being too much for some and 30mg not enough for others.
    Do as I say, not as I do.

8. Iíd recommend stacking it with Trest if you really want to get things going and youíre experienced.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Old Witch View Post
    For most people epistane doesn’t induce lethargy, so the epi and 4 andro would not be necessary, most likely. 30-60mg is what’s usually used, with 60mg being too much for some and 30mg not enough for others.
    Epi can be pretty hard on the libido and with lethargy, especially for a longer cycle like 6-8 weeks. I would really recommend something to keep the libido up and lethargy down. I think dermacrine from iconic formulations would be ideal and trest would be overkill

10. Prohormones suggestion /advice

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Epi can be pretty hard on the libido and with lethargy, especially for a longer cycle like 6-8 weeks. I would really recommend something to keep the libido up and lethargy down. I think dermacrine from iconic formulations would be ideal and trest would be overkill
    I think dermacrine is worthless, and personally I hate running epistane, but Iíve seen plenty of feel good logs of it in my day.

And trest is a guaranteed feel good at any low dose.

11. And also, you know, actually anabolic (unlike waste of money dermacrine)

12. would the epiandro not be a strong enough test base to keep away some of the lethargy and also aid staying lean over say the 4andro?

13. or more so this may be a easier to ask question when the purpose of the cycle is to gain lean muscle with the added benefit of some fat loss which is the better combo epiandro/4andro or epistane/4andro or epiandro/4andro/epistane or is running the epiandro and epistane just pointless and making the cycle too dry?

14. @Old Witch
    Dermacrine has been tried and true for many users, for many years. Have you tried it?

Some people love trest and some people have a heck of a time with it. Aren't there some pretty serious long term concerns running trest, like sperm count (maybe you're not concerned with these things)? It's also extremely suppressive, believe I remember a study that trest is 12x more suppressive than testosterone. Additionally, the potential estrogen and prolactin issues can make it more complicated for users who may not be equipped to handle potential sides.

That said, you're right, it's definitely anabolic, even more so than epi.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rossm09 View Post
    or more so this may be a easier to ask question when the purpose of the cycle is to gain lean muscle with the added benefit of some fat loss which is the better combo epiandro/4andro or epistane/4andro or epiandro/4andro/epistane or is running the epiandro and epistane just pointless and making the cycle too dry?

of those options, I would choose the epistane/epiandro/4-andro (if costs were not of concern)

if you run the epiandro at a high enough dose, it should keep your libido up and also help keep the 4-andro dry. remember that even though epistane is 5a reduced, it cannot convert to DHT.

16. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    @Old Witch
    Dermacrine has been tried and true for many users, for many years. Have you tried it?

Some people love trest and some people have a heck of a time with it. Aren't there some pretty serious long term concerns running trest, like sperm count (maybe you're not concerned with these things)? It's also extremely suppressive, believe I remember a study that trest is 12x more suppressive than testosterone. Additionally, the potential estrogen and prolactin issues can make it more complicated for users who may not be equipped to handle potential sides.

That said, you're right, it's definitely anabolic, even more so than epi.
    Its all suppressive, epistane is also extremely suppressive.

Long term concerns running trest will be same as any other 19 nor.

Dermacrine is dhea. Itís practically pure estrogen in a bottle.

I think the benefits of trest far outweigh the benefits of dhea (there arenít any) for the negatives (dhea can cause gyno at similar doses 75-100mg/day TD)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rossm09 View Post
    Ah brill what brands of dermacrine are recommended on here and what sort of realistic dosage?
    Best dermacrine is by iconic formulations. You can get at either our site using code chef or at Mr. Supps using code AM10.
    http://juggernautsupps.com Code Frey10 .
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef

18. Best uk site for dermacrine ? thinking cost is gunna be silly running 4 andro with the other two so just get some derma to help with the lethargy and libido

19. Best uk site for dermacrine ? thinking cost is gunna be silly running 4 andro with the other two so just get some derma to help with the lethargy and libido

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rossm09 View Post
    Best uk site for dermacrine ? thinking cost is gunna be silly running 4 andro with the other two so just get some derma to help with the lethargy and libido
    PM coming

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:14 AM
  2. First cycle, suggestions/advice?
    By enkephalin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
  3. Prohormone stack advice.
    By unleashed29 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:01 PM