Mental issues, repeat, same outcome

Ultramario

Awards
June 2017. Hi tech phosphogen. I took it for a month with Magnitropin and the size of me grew like crazy and was really stressed with finishing a degree. I just felt stressed anyway.

Nov. 2017 same supps.
Panic attacks. Thinking I had internal issues, anxiety, depression after two months. Woke up with racing heart. Went to get checked out and everything was fine. I git absolutely huge from it to the point people were noticing.

Mid December. Stopped both. Lost size fairly quickly, issues trickled away within a month or two. All spring and summer was Great. I blamed the Magnitropin.

Dec 2018. Just taking the phosphogen from hi tech. And am getting the exact same issues from last year. Disenchantment, depression, panic attacks, wake up worried about breathing, anxiety.

Main question. What the F is in Phosphogen from hi tech. It's supposed to just be a creatine, but it def surpasses any creatine supp I've taken before as far as size and strength. The effects are almost as good that the horrid **** almost a trade off if you're desperate for size.

Anyone else deal with this supplement. Ive taken plenty of dmha, dmaa, every supp that's new and this messes me up.

Ultramario

Awards
Sorry . My Android keyboard sucks balls

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man sounds like you took some tren. In on this!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much of the phos do you have left.

Ultramario

Awards
About 19 usage. I'm telling you guys. If this is legitimate it easily the best natural supp I've ever taken as far as size and performance. I'm 6 foot 3. I was on a cut all summer and went with this and alphamax (I know. Lol) but my weight from October. 1 to now is 30 pounds. However it's important to note I ate alot over the holidays, but I go boxing 3 times a week and run 6 miles once a week so I don't think it's just a pile of junk food.

Ultramario

Awards
With that said. The effects are ****. The mental aspect fka me up. Paranoid, depressed, just want to lay around with anxiety. I'm giving this another week. Then assessing and most likely just quit the gym for two weeks and try to reset.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
As others pointed out it needs testing. Mental gains though if true.

Ulfhednar

Awards
With that said. The effects are ****. The mental aspect fka me up. Paranoid, depressed, just want to lay around with anxiety. I'm giving this another week. Then assessing and most likely just quit the gym for two weeks and try to reset.
Look at least plan to get your bloods done, you dont want the rest of your life ruined because of someone that possibly wronged you.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did you buy it? If I buy phos now will it be a different formula?

Ultramario

Awards
What does bloods do? And how would it ruin my life? You mean if it had an adverse effect on liver or something?

Ultramario

Awards
I don't think so. But that's why I'm looking for someone else who has taken it. It seems like one of those under the radars while all the attention is on pre ingredients

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
What does bloods do? And how would it ruin my life? You mean if it had an adverse effect on liver or something?
I think what they are saying is, your supplement may have been intentionally/unintentionally spiked with something, and based on the effects you saw, that something could be the anabolic steroid Tren. It may not have though.

So, the suggestion here is 2 fold.
1) see if you can find a lab that will inspect the supplement and see what is actually in it.
2) go to your doctor and get bloodwork done and check out your test levels and everything else associated in this space. see if you are "normal" or if you have infact been taking some sort of steroids.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like gear man. Unless there’s dhea in it. That’ll do it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suspect the magnitropin first...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
June 2017. Hi tech phosphogen. I took it for a month with Magnitropin and the size of me grew like crazy and was really stressed with finishing a degree. I just felt stressed anyway.

Nov. 2017 same supps.
Panic attacks. Thinking I had internal issues, anxiety, depression after two months. Woke up with racing heart. Went to get checked out and everything was fine. I git absolutely huge from it to the point people were noticing.

Mid December. Stopped both. Lost size fairly quickly, issues trickled away within a month or two. All spring and summer was Great. I blamed the Magnitropin.

Dec 2018. Just taking the phosphogen from hi tech. And am getting the exact same issues from last year. Disenchantment, depression, panic attacks, wake up worried about breathing, anxiety.

Main question. What the F is in Phosphogen from hi tech. It's supposed to just be a creatine, but it def surpasses any creatine supp I've taken before as far as size and strength. The effects are almost as good that the horrid **** almost a trade off if you're desperate for size.

Anyone else deal with this supplement. Ive taken plenty of dmha, dmaa, every supp that's new and this messes me up.
How much lean mass did you gain in one month, were you bulking with the magnitropin.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you tried Magnitropin?
Never tried either, but with a bunch of herbal extracts that shouldn’t really have much value besides gentian, I have to suspect that’s to cover some kind of ingredient spiking. Preworkouts use that to hide amphetamine analogs, this magnitropin has a wada/ncaa warning on it.... so I guess it’s spiked with gear.

Phosphagen has mixed creatines and a creatine uptake inhibitor.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I might try this combination and see what’s up. If there’s gear in it I’ll definitely know it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I might try this combination and see what’s up. If there’s gear in it I’ll definitely know it.
I am buying magnitropin, how will I know if there is gear in it, what symptoms?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am buying magnitropin, how will I know if there is gear in it, what symptoms?
Well... it’s kind of something you’d need some experience with to know for sure. But.. sudden strength gains, certain mental effects, sleep interruption, long lasting pumps, if all at once would be pretty damning evidence. Especially the sudden strength and mental effects. Never had that from anything but gear.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stacked Mag. with Test1fy end of last summer,...None of the effects listed by original poster...Maybe gained a couple
pounds/recomp slight strength gain...Typical natty supps results with good diet and intense/smart training....Definitely no ‘spike-age’
IMG_1833.JPG

Ultramario

Awards
I'm more concerned about the phosphogen. I think before the remake of Magnitropin it was spiked. Then the supplement disappeared for a year and made a comeback.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Interesting case ! I would advise to run a blood test to ensure you did not damage you endocrine system.

Has the formula been reformulated since you last took it ? What distributor did you purchase from ?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm more concerned about the phosphogen. I think before the remake of Magnitropin it was spiked. Then the supplement disappeared for a year and made a comeback.
How much lean mass did you gain in one month before you stopped. Were you bulking,eating calorie surplus?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phosphagen by HT has more in it than just creatine OP.

formula is shown below:

PHOSPHAGEN-SF.jpg

Not sure what it has within it that could make you feel that way. Would definitely suggest not using it again in the future if you feel the side effects experienced are without question attributed to its use.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only way to find out if the gains are real is to have a friend at his gym run the mag and phos for a week.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I just recently bought some hi-tech phosphagen from best price nutrition! Only 1 serving in but effects noted so far are pumps from the nitrates and tingles from the beta alanine!

Ultramario

Awards
This **** is ridiculous. I made an appointment to get a physical. I just did one arm back row with a 120 5 times. A month ago I struggled with **** form on 95.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This **** is ridiculous. I made an appointment to get a physical. I just did one arm back row with a 120 5 times. A month ago I struggled with **** form on 95.
Are you taking other supps besides the mag and phos.

When did you buy the mag and phos?

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going out on a limb but you should get your hormone levels tested. Look for low estrogen levels. If they are low for you normally, anything that would push down Estrogen would spike testosterone production. This is true of creatine in any form. Creatine raises DHT levels, which push estrogen down. Any test booster would lower E to raise T. If your estrogen levels get to low, it can cause the following.
1) Panic attacks
2) Mood swings
3) Foggy thinking and memory
4) Depression
5) Anxiety
The missing symptom would be night sweets or a hot flash. Did you experience any unexplained body temperature swings?
If so you may not need any test boosters and or limit creatine to smaller doses.
Report back when you get your results. This is more likely than a spiked product. If it was that good, it would have called out on the boards and everybody would be buying it.

Ultramario

Awards
I just called and they can't get me in for a physical until the 31

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going out on a limb but you should get your hormone levels tested. Look for low estrogen levels. If they are low for you normally, anything that would push down Estrogen would spike testosterone production. This is true of creatine in any form. Creatine raises DHT levels, which push estrogen down. Any test booster would lower E to raise T. If your estrogen levels get to low, it can cause the following.
1) Panic attacks
2) Mood swings
3) Foggy thinking and memory
4) Depression
5) Anxiety
The missing symptom would be night sweets or a hot flash. Did you experience any unexplained body temperature swings?
If so you may not need any test boosters and or limit creatine to smaller doses.
Report back when you get your results. This is more likely than a spiked product. If it was that good, it would have called out on the boards and everybody would be buying it.
Could be something in the magnitropin with the phos creatine that causes the spike in his lifts.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphagen by HT has more in it than just creatine OP.

formula is shown below:

View attachment 177628

Not sure what it has within it that could make you feel that way. Would definitely suggest not using it again in the future if you feel the side effects experienced are without question attributed to its use.
Right, like I said, mixed creatines and a creatine uptake inhibitor. And I guess beta alanine too.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$65 blood test. You'll have the results in 2 days
It might be a bit more if you also test for Estrogen in addition to the standard male panel. Worth the money out of pocket to get it done this weekend. Your deductible might be more than the blood test to see a doctor. He is just going to say to get your levels checked and see you in a week.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, Magnitropin surely is not what it used to be..

Sounds like I need to get myself some Phosphagen though! I am mentally unstable on on the best of days, so I have nothing to lose there!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I uses the phosphagen in the past no issues

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s... pretty kickass info. I’m buying phosphagen from now on.
It says reduced skeletal muscle and bodyweight. Shifting from type 2 to 1 muscle fibers. Doesn’t seem like a BB would want this, looks like it’s the creatine for an endurance athlete.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It says reduced skeletal muscle and bodyweight. Shifting from type 2 to 1 muscle fibers. Doesn’t seem like a BB would want this, looks like it’s the creatine for an endurance athlete.
But, bodybuilding is an endurance activity. You need endurance to hit those tens of sets per session in a timely manner. However, yes, the guanidinopropionic acid has some interesting effects not quite suitable for B.B. but still very useful. It’s going to block the reuptake of creatine causing even more creatine storage.

Ultramario

Awards
Wow. All this about glucose. This is exactly the issue. I even think I am I getting diabetes? In the middle of boxing workout i stopped because I just felt light headed. I'm not making this **** up. I'm freaking huge, the creatine def works, but for me the side effect is head scratching. I'm taking half doses the rest of the week. I did notice last night I was feeling weird and actually took the creatine before a workout and felt great. Perhaps I'm used to the creatine that my body wants it when I haven't taken it in a while?

Ultramario

Awards
Edit. I'm not getting diabetes, but the effects feel like a blood sugar issue

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting how this supplement seems to have such potent effects for you. I need to get my hands on some of this and see how I react to it!

Ultramario

Awards
I will say you all keep talking about lean muscle. I'd say it just makes me bigger overall. Like no **** I gained 20-25 pounds. And I hit a 150lbs heavy bag and it feels so light compared to a a couple months ago. My lift are improving. I do have a gut which is concerning. I hope that goes away. Kind of random. But my an game hasn't gotten any worse birthday my running/stamina when doing cardio. Had to buy new banana republic chinos because they started to looks like tights. But it is interesting whoever posted about the ingredient. I'm pretty sure it works really well.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will say you all keep talking about lean muscle. I'd say it just makes me bigger overall. Like no **** I gained 20-25 pounds. And I hit a 150lbs heavy bag and it feels so light compared to a a couple months ago. My lift are improving. I do have a gut which is concerning. I hope that goes away. Kind of random. But my an game hasn't gotten any worse birthday my running/stamina when doing cardio. Had to buy new banana republic chinos because they started to looks like tights. But it is interesting whoever posted about the ingredient. I'm pretty sure it works really well.

have you been eating more the past few months, and did you just start lifting aka newbie gains, gaining a lot of body fat and muscle at the same time?