Best fat burning powder, Enduralean vs Radiate ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Best fat burning powder, Enduralean vs Radiate ?

I'm looking to buy a powdered fat burner, I would like the forums opinion.

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Radiate+ is my choice.
    It is a forum favorite for a reason.
    I would suggest grabbing a tub of both and forming your own conclusion after running each on a similar basis with your nutrition and training. This way you know what works best for you.

Here is my review on Radiate+ and there is also a coupon code if you do decide you want to grab it in the comment box
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB
    •   

3. Radiate > Enduralean. If you wanted another option for a fat burning powder, FitMax is another option I'd pick over Endrualean. Enduralean just has WAY too big of a prop blend. In fact, it's technically two big prop blends within another overarching prop blend. No thanks.

4. I have used the first version of radiate and also used enduralean and enjoyed both. I have not tried the newest version of radiate so my comparison may not totally apply towards your case but:

Radiate had more energy and made me sweat like no other. Much stronger stim effect vs enduralean

Enduralean gave me a noticeable mood boost and provided a nice mellow stim effect.

I would say get both and rotate them if you have the funds, they are both good products

5. Radiate is on sale at strong supplement shop right now as well:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-new-year.html
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. I dont recommend you to take fat burners. As most of the fat burners has Caffeine so you can burn fat without taking fat burning pills. Just like stick to proper diet, exercise and drink coffee before workout.

7. maybe this is the right thread for someone to explain to me how/why Radiate is formulated which clinically proven doses...
    Non-affiliated

8. Thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    maybe this is the right thread for someone to explain to me how/why Radiate is formulated which clinically proven doses...
    I think both of the owner(s) are a part of the forum. I would tag them but I canít remember their handles entirely. One is monte (?) and the other is @TheMyth *i think*.

That way you can ask them yourself
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I have used the first version of radiate and also used enduralean and enjoyed both. I have not tried the newest version of radiate so my comparison may not totally apply towards your case but:

Radiate had more energy and made me sweat like no other. Much stronger stim effect vs enduralean

Enduralean gave me a noticeable mood boost and provided a nice mellow stim effect.

I would say get both and rotate them if you have the funds, they are both good products

Did you get a mood boost from Radiate also ? it has DMHA and Eria Jarensis.

11. I've always looked at Radiate as an energy product, not really a fat burner. It's like a PreWO for cardio.

12. Like mentioned above FitMax deserves to be in this discussion.

Just look at the fully disclosed doses: This is full 2 scoops (60 scoops per tub)

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2g)
    Choline Bitartrate (2g)
    Olive Leaf Extract (200mg)
    Rhodiola Rosea (200mg)
    Citrus Aurantium (50mg)
    Fucoxanthin (8mg)
    Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
    N,N-dimethylphenethylamine Citrate (200mg)
    TeaCrine (125mg Tasteless, yielding 50mg)
    Hordenine (50mg)
    Huperzia Serrata 1% Extract(10mg)
    Rauwolfia Vomitoria (3mg)

I would put FitMax up against any powdered fatburner out. Change my mind lol

13. I have used both. Radiate hands down. Best in it's class. FitMax is another solid option, do not get pink lemonade. Orange mango is better but still only okay. But the new lemon flavor radiate is AMAZING! Mood, focus, sweating, and appetite suppression are all second to none and I have tried nearly every fat burner out there these days. It is my go to for a reason.
    @MonteRXS @TheMyth

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Radiate+ is my choice.
    It is a forum favorite for a reason.
    I would suggest grabbing a tub of both and forming your own conclusion after running each on a similar basis with your nutrition and training. This way you know what works best for you.

Here is my review on Radiate+ and there is also a coupon code if you do decide you want to grab it in the comment box

I just purchased, I used your code.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    I just purchased, I used your code.
    Code is not mine @TheMyth @MonteRXS made the code for everyone on Anabolic minds to use as an insider coupon to save money and give back to the community.
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz & FullBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Like mentioned above FitMax deserves to be in this discussion.

Just look at the fully disclosed doses: This is full 2 scoops (60 scoops per tub)

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2g)
    Choline Bitartrate (2g)
    Olive Leaf Extract (200mg)
    Rhodiola Rosea (200mg)
    Citrus Aurantium (50mg)
    Fucoxanthin (8mg)
    Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg)
    N,N-dimethylphenethylamine Citrate (200mg)
    TeaCrine (125mg Tasteless, yielding 50mg)
    Hordenine (50mg)
    Huperzia Serrata 1% Extract(10mg)
    Rauwolfia Vomitoria (3mg)

I would put FitMax up against any powdered fatburner out. Change my mind lol

I will check out fitmax.

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Code is not mine @TheMyth @MonteRXS made the code for everyone on Anabolic minds to use as an insider coupon to save money and give back to the community.
    Cool, Thanks @TheMyth @MonteRXS. I will give my reviews in about a week.

18. I gotta say I'm impressed, I placed my order around 4:45 and chris @TheMyth already msg me they shipped my order, great customer service from that company.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    I gotta say I'm impressed, I placed my order around 4:45 and chris @TheMyth already msg me they shipped my order, great customer service from that company.
    Only way to be brotha!

20. I have used Enduralean a couple of times and the OG powder radiate.... radiate destroys it imho, havent tried the new version but I assume its better... the sweats I got from Radiate were unbelievable.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I have used Enduralean a couple of times and the OG powder radiate.... radiate destroys it imho, havent tried the new version but I assume its better... the sweats I got from Radiate were unbelievable.
    Radiate+ > OG Radiate ;-)

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Radiate+ > OG Radiate ;-)
    I would love to try some/get some, but I cant find anywhere that ships to Australia at a reasonable price haha

23. Why not just get a stim free fat burner and add a Pre workout supplement to it?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ramses31 View Post
    Did you get a mood boost from Radiate also ? it has DMHA and Eria Jarensis.
    Yes it did but it is not as pronounced for me. For me the energy hits hard so it over shadows everything else lol. Again this is the OG so not sure how the new version is but it has received alot of good feedback

25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    maybe this is the right thread for someone to explain to me how/why Radiate is formulated which clinically proven doses...
    lol guess not
    Non-affiliated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best fat burning supplement for shredded abs
    By reils88 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 02:53 PM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
  3. What are the best fat burning pills?
    By meanjean26 in forum Supplements