Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TOP RANKED PRODUCTS AT 50%, 60%, 70% OFF ARE BACK

But this time....

...with a twist!

Monday marks the start of the Season Of Shred, the time of year when many of us are focusing on mass gains and chiseled definition. To mark this season and help some of you lucky ones out we’re bring back TIME BOMB SALES.

Visit our homepage for this week’s schedule and get ready to jump on some insane savings, I mean literally insane 50%, 60%, 70% and maybe even more (hint…hint).

TWISTED EVENTS

This season look out for some twists on the traditional Time Bombs. In at least one case and maybe two we’ll be giving MASSIVE DISCOUNTS to a number of customers who.... LEARN MORE

JRush

Awards
I need a deal after the holidays. Christmas has me broke.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully some PHs are on sale : )

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
So the home screen is flashing some sales like r andro, anabolic trinity, muscle sculptor. But is there a full page devoted to a list that I'm just missing?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great time to plan out your supplements for 2019 and stock up when the deals are here!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree it would be good to see a list vs the splash screen which moves very quickly.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There will definitely be PHs.

Here is the current list for this week:

JRush

Awards
I like those thursday time bombs but I haven't ran a cutting ph yet. Which is best?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We've gotten a number of emails on this already so it seems necessary to explain it here.

Time bomb sales discounts are maxed out at 1 product.

So if you have 2 Alpha Lean-7's in your cart and you using a code that gives you 50%, it will only apply to 1 of the 2.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where on the site does it show the current time bomb?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A wrong PayPal Express Checkout Token is specified. ****ing hell, I had three devices going, all kept getting this message, even though I had successfully applied codes for 50/40 AND 30% discounts, tried the credit card way, didnt work either and each time got rid of the code after I had already successfully caught it . Looks like I will have to wait for the next time it goes on sales, not paying over 134 aud to get two delivered. GOt up early for nothing :(

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A wrong PayPal Express Checkout Token is specified. ****ing hell, I had three devices going, all kept getting this message, even though I had successfully applied codes for 50/40 AND 30% discounts, tried the credit card way, didnt work either and each time got rid of the code after I had already successfully caught it . Looks like I will have to wait for the next time it goes on sales, not paying over 134 aud to get two delivered. GOt up early for nothing :(
Sorry to hear that brother.

Even if you missed, you can still get 10% off any fat burner with the code: BURNFAT10

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that brother.

Even if you missed, you can still get 10% off any fat burner with the code: BURNFAT10
I didn't miss it I got screwed over haha not serious, well kinda ... I am annoyed haha.

10% ain't enough ATM aud/usd is killing us Aussies unfortunately

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bombs dropping today!

10-11am pst - Androvar

11-12pm pst - R-Andro Shred

2-3 pm pst - Anabolic Trinity