Osta plex - a sarm?!

Taarii

Awards
Hi everybody I wish you a happy new year!

Well i have a question regarding a product called "Osta Plex" from the brand "Hi Phrmaceutical".
Indeed something's weird i'll show the ingredients list:

. 19-nor- androst-4- ene-17- one Enanthate: The main ingredient in Osta Plex. This is the only 100% legal SARM available to the market today. This amazing compound has been shown to increase lean body mass and increase overall size. The way this SARM works leads to size increases and strength increases.

. Eucommia Ulmoides: This herb goes beyond the common action of increase testosterone. It provides compounds to the body that can activate androgen receptors unlike other testosterone boosters available today.

. 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one: This unique compound is known as a PSARM. It mimics the effects that androgens cause in the body and helps increase lean body mass, muscle, strength, energy, vigor and sexual desire. It does this without the negative effects like prohormones would give users.

(copy/paste from supplementwarehouse.co)

Well first, i don't know about both of the last ones so if you have any information or knowledge i'll be pleased to hear you. However the weird part is that every website claims that the 19 nor andro is a sarm??! isn't it a Ph? i think it is! and i just can't find any review of people wondering the same thing as me so i make this thread. Thanks for your comments!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Technically nandrolone showing selectivity makes it a sarm, but the only people who would make that distinction would be pharmacologists.

Trest is also considered a sarm pharmacologically speaking.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HiTech Pharmaceuticals
What's in a name? I think a great deal, but then again, they are attributing other compounds to behaviors behind the names which is a sort of justification for the nomenclature. I disagree with this philosophy of sales.

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 7.37.28 AM.png

Is there any Ostarine in Osta-Plex?
Then it isn't what people think it is at first glance and that is misleading, so it's not *that* SARM.

That said. It is the world's first legal SARM, technically speaking.
https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/osta-plex

And a lenghty discussion on it's debut here on Anabolic Minds
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/291187-osta-plex.html

A recommended PCT was
Clomid at 50/50/25/25

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
More to the point is this 19 dhea stuff actually any good in relation to gains and low sides??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
More to the point is this 19 dhea stuff actually any good in relation to gains and low sides??
Not really. Andros are all pretty lame.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see. So its all a waste of hard earned money i guess these days. Best stick to the decent whey and cheap Creatine Mono :)
No... lol just not andros.

M1AD, Msten, DMZ, Max LMG, Hexadrone, 11oxo, desoxy test, trest, superdrol, M1T and REAL sarms ostarine, lgd4033, rad140, yk11, s23...

All readily available in many supplement stores online. Not a waste.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No... lol just not andros.

M1AD, Msten, DMZ, Max LMG, Hexadrone, 11oxo, desoxy test, trest, superdrol, M1T and REAL sarms ostarine, lgd4033, rad140, yk11, s23...

All readily available in many supplement stores online. Not a waste.
Interesting. Whats M1AD?? I long for the days of Andro Technologies M1-T...that stuff was incredible.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting. Whats M1AD?? I long for the days of Andro Technologies M1-T...that stuff was incredible.
Methyl 1-AD. It’s 1-AD (remember that stuff?) but 17a methylated for actual oral bioavailability.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Methyl 1-AD. It’s 1-AD (remember that stuff?) but 17a methylated for actual oral bioavailability.
Ah yes the original 1-AD...I remember having that tough decsion to go for either the ergopharm 1-AD or M1-T....good times. Wish original 1-AD was still available. :(

Taarii

Awards
Do you have any reviews or experience with this brand, Hi Tech Pharmaceutical?

I mean it seems to have good reviews but well, they also claim that their product Anavar (which isn't actually real Anavar) contains 1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro but there isn't any of those on the label just DHEA. They also claim it boost testosterone?! (wtf tho). I mean i wouldn't mind if they were a shady no name company but they're actually pretty famous with good reviews, it's just that all of that is weird and nobody seem to notice those points.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have any reviews or experience with this brand, Hi Tech Pharmaceutical?

I mean it seems to have good reviews but well, they also claim that their product Anavar (which isn't actually real Anavar) contains 1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro but there isn't any of those on the label just DHEA. They also claim it boost testosterone?! (wtf tho). I mean i wouldn't mind if they were a shady no name company but they're actually pretty famous with good reviews, it's just that all of that is weird and nobody seem to notice those points.
Which label? There’s an older version lurking around old retailers without the 1&4 andro. Most have the newer version.

Brand is very well-known and manufactures all their own products. Excellent stim line which I use frequently and great flavoring on any powder

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, their stimulants are top notch. Their prohormones are as labeled, just andros aren’t great in the first place.

If they had the balls to put out some methyls or Hexadrone, anything non dhea, it would be good.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not really. Andros are all pretty lame.

I personally think 1-Andro is amazing stuff. The rest I'm not really too impressed by. If you can run a legit 1-andro product at a relatively high dose (300-400mg/day) you're going to have a good cycle. I've never seen anyone not enjoy them, even users of the more "hardcore" variety.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally think 1-Andro is amazing stuff. The rest I'm not really too impressed by. If you can run a legit 1-andro product at a relatively high dose (300-400mg/day) you're going to have a good cycle. I've never seen anyone not enjoy them, even users of the more "hardcore" variety.
Thats interesting. Theres some that are quite negative about the andros i have yet to cycle them as doing other stuff at the moment but will try them around May, so its good to hear positive opinions about them.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1andro at about double that dose is fun, yeah. At 3-400 it’s really nice pumps and stuff. Makes training more enjoyable for sure. But, it’s not a life changing experience the way 1AD was back in the day or when I pinned test for the first time... ran M1T the first time... all that stuff. 1 andro is fun, and might add to a sarms stack nicely especially, but to really get the heavy dudes on it they ought to make an extra strength version of the hi tech 1-Testosterone product where they’re 1000mg tablets the size of the hi tech bulasterone tablets, with 120ct per bottle.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would pay $99.99 to try that once. If it worked I’d pay $99.99 to try it again.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1andro at about double that dose is fun, yeah. At 3-400 it’s really nice pumps and stuff. Makes training more enjoyable for sure. But, it’s not a life changing experience the way 1AD was back in the day or when I pinned test for the first time... ran M1T the first time... all that stuff. 1 andro is fun, and might add to a sarms stack nicely especially, but to really get the heavy dudes on it they ought to make an extra strength version of the hi tech 1-Testosterone product where they’re 1000mg tablets the size of the hi tech bulasterone tablets, with 120ct per bottle.
I I ran it at 300mg for 4 weeks and 400mg for 3 weeks when using the HTP 1-Testosterone and I really enjoyed it. I have a pretty good history with "stronger" stuff, so I was surprised I had the results I did with it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I I ran it at 300mg for 4 weeks and 400mg for 3 weeks when using the HTP 1-Testosterone and I really enjoyed it. I have a pretty good history with "stronger" stuff, so I was surprised I had the results I did with it.
I bought six bottles of HT 1-Testosterone earlier this year, ten bottles of Laxogenin 100, 10 bottles of bulasterone...

Trust me, I gave em all an honest try. I had mixed results, depending on the doses.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought six bottles of HT 1-Testosterone earlier this year, ten bottles of Laxogenin 100, 10 bottles of bulasterone...

Trust me, I gave em all an honest try. I had mixed results, depending on the doses.
damn thats an expensive purchase

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is it possible to stack Osta Plex with 11keto/Dermacrine??

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it possible to stack Osta Plex with 11keto/Dermacrine??
Sure. I'd buy hi tech 1 test instead of osta plex. Run 1 test at 330 mg for 8 weeks/ 11 keto at 200 mg a day 8 weeks/dermacrine 4 to 5 pumps a day 8 weeks. Train hard eat calories surplus and 10 lbs gains is realistic

Taarii

Awards
waow so osta plex is kinda good after all,
For my part, well after hesitating for days i ordered Decabolin instead of Osta plex mostly because i never heard about the ingredients inside exept 19 nor andro. I hope it'll give me strenght and heal my tendons a bit like real deca would do.
This will be my first ph experience, indeed after trying sarms (lgd and s4) i was a bit disappointed, they did work it's just that they're lame actually.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sure. I'd buy hi tech 1 test instead of osta plex. Run 1 test at 330 mg for 8 weeks/ 11 keto at 200 mg a day 8 weeks/dermacrine 4 to 5 pumps a day 8 weeks. Train hard eat calories surplus and 10 lbs gains is realistic
Thanks for the reply...i agree that sounds good about 1 andro but am trying to keep sides to a minimum hence why i thought Osta Plex would be a good choice on that front....what do you think?? I have OL super 19 Nor already but the sides might be more compared to Osta Plex??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply...i agree that sounds good about 1 andro but am trying to keep sides to a minimum hence why i thought Osta Plex would be a good choice on that front....what do you think?? I have OL super 19 Nor already but the sides might be more compared to Osta Plex??
Those are both 19 nor dhea which is obviously going to be much much more sides at risk than 1 dhea.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Those are both 19 nor dhea which is obviously going to be much much more sides at risk than 1 dhea.
Ok in that case I get it. The 11kt transdermal and dermacrine then will act as a test base i take it and stop the suppression being too harsh? I have some 1 andro kicking around as well thank goodness.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any dhea 2 step pro hormone that you want to run bud, I'd just make sure it's 300 to 400 mgs a day.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any dhea 2 step pro hormone that you want to run bud, I'd just make sure it's 300 to 400 mgs a day.
Ok no worries will do the ones i have add up to 330mg a day so should do the trick.