Major Gains

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MAJOR GAINS by Assault Labs, it any good?

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe look into massmax xt if you haven't already tried it?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you want major gains, spend the $50 on steak and not on pills. Fix your diet for a correct surplus and be consistent in the gym.
Guaranteed much better results.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe look into massmax xt if you haven't already tried it?
i see a lot of posts about massmax xt, I even contemplated buying enough for an eight week run... just never did.

OP you can try massmax xt or xgels/ArA (if you haven’t used either already)

If you want major gains, spend the $50 on steak and not on pills. Fix your diet for a correct surplus and be consistent in the gym.
This, basically.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait, what?! Do I really have to have a good diet and go to the gym to be able to get results, wow, who could of guessed that...

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i see a lot of posts about massmax xt, I even contemplated buying enough for an eight week run... just never did.

OP you can try massmax xt or xgels/ArA (if you haven’t used either already)
No I haven’t tried either and I wasn’t really looking for something, I just ran into Major Gains and it sounded fun but I thought it was too good to be true, thanks for your input.

E

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've tried both Major Gains and Vector 8 weeks.

Strength gains were the same from both, nothing special, except Vector made me bloat horribly and added greatly increased hunger which is already a problem for me.

Vector turnt out to be just a bunch of a hype unless you stacked it with Follidrone, which I don't see why you codulnt stack FD with many other bulkers.
Would take Major Gains if I had to choose.

Though I'd take Follidrone over either.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector, Major Gains.... and Kings Slayer all came out right around the same time. Lot of hype surrounding them. Based on the reviews I read, I went with Kings Slayer but haven't tried it yet.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you think about it all this stuff only came out because of the PH ban as companies had to fill the void. If the claims were that good this stuff would if been out years ago.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you think about it all this stuff only came out because of the PH ban as companies had to fill the void. If the claims were that good this stuff would if been out years ago.
Not really. There are, and have been before the ban, people who don’t want to use PHs and things that will suppress testosterone and require a PCT.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just use something like ravenous by AD and up your calories

Use something for gut/digestion and maybe even a GDA

Because let’s face it the more calories you are gonna take in the bigger you will get, then it’s a case of using them calories and getting bigger and stronger etc

The only product I ever saw real results from was OL’s or1gin and that was largely due to how it handled the bigger carb meals

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use something for gut/digestion and maybe even a GDA

Because let’s face it the more calories you are gonna take in the bigger you will get, then it’s a case of using them calories and getting bigger and stronger etc
Yes, I think it’s better to invest in GDA’s instead, I actually just jumped on the Predator bogo sale.

Thanks