Gyno from D-Aspartic Acid?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Has anyone ever experience this?

I have been on DAA for wayyyy to long. I know im an idiot and just got into the habit of putting into my morning smoothie. Running it about 3 months. So about a month ago, I noticed a some-what painful lump in about the top corner of my nipple. It has been sore ever since. Doesn't seem to be growing and only one one side. I am on a SARM cycle of LGD and MK, but the pain I noticed on day 3 of the cycle, so im pointing the finger to the DAA which I had been on for a long time prior. I have stopped the DAA, and started a cycle support that has estrogen suppressing elements in it.

I do have Exemstane, and did about .25ml the other night just to see if it would do anything. I do have a script for bloodwork from an illness a bit ago and will likely go have done, just worried since im on SARMS its going to raise some red flags with my DR. The SARMS are from Olympus Labs, so I don't think they are PHs or anything, and again I noticed the lump 2/3 days after I started.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this? naturally google has me thinking breast cancer, but I have 0 other symptoms than a sore lump in a portion of my nipple. its hard to tell the size it it all kind of meshes together with the gland, but comparing the two sides the left side where it hurts it larger. I have experience this before, on PH cycles, but it was accompanied by puffy nipples, and pain went away after a few days. No itchy nips or drainage etc.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone ever experience this?

I have been on DAA for wayyyy to long. I know im an idiot and just got into the habit of putting into my morning smoothie. Running it about 3 months. So about a month ago, I noticed a some-what painful lump in about the top corner of my nipple. It has been sore ever since. Doesn't seem to be growing and only one one side. I am on a SARM cycle of LGD and MK, but the pain I noticed on day 3 of the cycle, so im pointing the finger to the DAA which I had been on for a long time prior. I have stopped the DAA, and started a cycle support that has estrogen suppressing elements in it.

I do have Exemstane, and did about .25ml the other night just to see if it would do anything. I do have a script for bloodwork from an illness a bit ago and will likely go have done, just worried since im on SARMS its going to raise some red flags with my DR. The SARMS are from Olympus Labs, so I don't think they are PHs or anything, and again I noticed the lump 2/3 days after I started.

Just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this? naturally google has me thinking breast cancer, but I have 0 other symptoms than a sore lump in a portion of my nipple. its hard to tell the size it it all kind of meshes together with the gland, but comparing the two sides the left side where it hurts it larger. I have experience this before, on PH cycles, but it was accompanied by puffy nipples, and pain went away after a few days. No itchy nips or drainage etc.
I got gyno on my left breast due to DAA. Most likely prolactin induced. Get "inihibit P", or a mucuna extract, and take every morning, and evening.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I got gyno on my left breast due to DAA. Most likely prolactin induced. Get "inihibit P", or a mucuna extract, and take every morning, and evening.
thats what I figured. MANY say its not possible, clearly it is tho. I am going to run Nolva after my cycle in a 4 weeks. But I need to stop it now. Would Exem .25 every 3rd day be too extreme?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thats what I figured. MANY say its not possible, clearly it is tho. I am going to run Nolva after my cycle in a 4 weeks. But I need to stop it now. Would Exem .25 every 3rd day be too extreme?
Wouldn't be extreme, but wont help against prolactin induced gyno unfortunately. I was running virtus, and got gyno. Had to start mucuna.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You two are the two least lucky guys ever. Even less lucky than the two libertarians who walked into a bar and ordered a drink...

they died because the bartender served them tainted alcohol and there were no regulations.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You two are the two least lucky guys ever. Even less lucky than the two libertarians who walked into a bar and ordered a drink...

they died because the bartender served them tainted alcohol and there were no regulations.
Yeah. I was surprised too, as I saw my left nipple puff up, and a mass form. Lol.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe low dose letro at .25

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't DAA shown to be close to useless at increasing testosterone, and really effective at raising prolactin? I'm surprised anybody is interested in using it anymore.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wasn't DAA shown to be close to useless at increasing testosterone, and really effective at raising prolactin? I'm surprised anybody is interested in using it anymore.
Yes . It’s pointless.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I've read a study where it sodium daa was shown to increase testosterone in men with low testosterone but do either nothing or decrease testosterone in men with normal/high testosterone. So it should be helpful in pct or of you're elderly or just genetically unlucky.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
inhibit-p

get some

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You need some macuna or Inhibit P.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think dps has Inhibit P for pretty cheap
nutraplanet always had sweet prices on SNS products...but as of lately I will not recommend them--DPS is goodtogo!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too many ppl have reported this from DAA...I would only use it during pct as others had said when your also protecting yourself from estrogen and prolactin.....by itself daa is a no go

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enough anecdotal reports for me to believe this. Especially possible if you are in an estrogen dominant environment to begin with, or any other reason you are looking to boost test. Prolactin+Estrogen=Gyno.