Vaso6 vs epi-

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is one better than the other? Same thing? Better stacked?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken both, both preworkout. Epi I saw some longer term anabolic differences in my physique. With Vaso6 I had a great pump during my workout, shortly after I took it

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They would stack great together but they also serve different purposes. CEL EpiPlex has a great dose of epicatechin for endurance, strength and size gains all natural. SNS Vaso 6 is the best pump ingredient on the market to me. I have take some other good pump products but I notice no difference between 300mg of Vaso6 and some of the comprehensive pump formulas out there. Have taken SNS Vaso 6 for 90% of my workouts since it has come out and it’s a staple for me

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could try Olympus labs ep1logue as it has both.
If solo vaso6 then sns vaso6 is awesome, great value too.

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They would stack great together but they also serve different purposes. CEL EpiPlex has a great dose of epicatechin for endurance, strength and size gains all natural. SNS Vaso 6 is the best pump ingredient on the market to me. I have take some other good pump products but I notice no difference between 300mg of Vaso6 and some of the comprehensive pump formulas out there. Have taken SNS Vaso 6 for 90% of my workouts since it has come out and it’s a staple for me
I agree with this, vaso6 solo vs pump formulas with the whole kitchen sink thrown in is pretty much the same but I’d say vaso6 is better. Also that fact your not having to chug 1-2 more scoops of powder (on top of pre, Eaa.......) and just take a pill or 2 is great for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 - immediate effects
epi-plex - cumulative effects

i actually took Danes advise and stacking the 2 .. only few days in workouts have been amazing

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 - immediate effects
epi-plex - cumulative effects

i actually took Danes advise and stacking the 2 .. only few days in workouts have been amazing
Along with your GP, if you could get some glycerol in there also....you have the ultimate pump stack right there with all 4

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try those two as solo ingredients because I’ve only used them combined.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using them both ( 900 Epicatechin from Epi Plex and 600mg VASI6).
It is amazing. My blood pressure went down, rest heart rate too ++. Amazing.
Now I am just using VASO6 (600mg) prior workout and pumps are amazing. Need to admit , the effects are even better with Epi+VASO6

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Info Here!

R

Royalqc

Awards
Epicatechin is a flavanoid and Vaso6 is a gallate enhanced oligomer, so not the same product at all. I experienced major pumps with Vaso6 but not with Epicatechin. But for endurance you're better with Epi. Best is to combine both product. I'm using both at the same time with Ep1logue.

R

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fan of both. I think I like Vaso-6 a little better but Ep1logue combines both so it’s a great option.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin is a flavanoid and Vaso6 is a gallate enhanced oligomer, so not the same product at all. I experienced major pumps with Vaso6 but not with Epicatechin. But for endurance you're better with Epi. Best is to combine both product. I'm using both at the same time with Ep1logue.
Epicatechin is also potent N.O booster which gives good pumps, endurance and work capacity. But the dose need to be solid.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol obv u don’t know how much epi- are u getting in a bottle or they have disclaimed it ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar