Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7404.JPG
IMG_7437.JPG
15% is the highest trademarked percent extract available. Most other brands are using 12% at 30mg or less. Two capsules of Parøslim will equal 10.5mg of 6 paradol (the active you want) with the clinically studied dosage being 10mg daily for Stimulant Free thermogenic Fat Burning

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad you think so! Will Stack very nicely with our other stand alone product releasing soon after.
This would stack well with just about anything. I’m gonna have to try it being that I’m in shred mode.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’ve seen this before.... Precision Research has/had it. Sister company of Innovapharm. Anyways, I’m interested.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would try

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d try as well. I haven’t seen this before.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had grains before but can remember what supp it was in.....damm

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in....when is the release date?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like your direction man... You're doing good things with your company bro... Please don't ever sell out and formulate to the masses!

I remember your humble beginnings... On here buying and selling supplements and discussing different suppz on the board. Cool to see a guy come up!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very interesting, have heard about it but never tried it. Raspberry ketones also help increase metabolic rate and supress appetite etc. which you also have. Where does this one fit in as far as differences or results? I guess the bigger question is what is best use of this one vs. glyco/ketones which are excellent!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In on this. Will be getting a bottle when it comes out.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very interesting, have heard about it but never tried it. Raspberry ketones also help increase metabolic rate and supress appetite etc. which you also have. Where does this one fit in as far as differences or results? I guess the bigger question is what is best use of this one vs. glyco/ketones which are excellent!
If I’m not mistaken, the grains of paradise have been linked to possible activation of brown adipose tissue. May be the next frontier in fat loss.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I’m not mistaken, the grains of paradise have been linked to possible activation of brown adipose tissue. May be the next frontier in fat loss.
What do you mean?
This has been used in multiple products in the past and current products.
Its out there, companies can choose to use or not use it

For example:
Ignite (OL)
Redcon1 Waterboard
Radiate Caps (RIP)
Beast Super Sauana
Myokem Thyrovate
WG Nutrition Synervol
Granite Speed Force
Apollo Nutrition Chaos

just a few off the top of my head.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you mean?
This has been used in multiple products in the past and current products.
Its out there, companies can choose to use or not use it

For example:
Ignite (OL)
Redcon1 Waterboard
Radiate Caps (RIP)
Beast Super Sauana
Myokem Thyrovate
WG Nutrition Synervol
Granite Speed Force
Apollo Nutrition Chaos

just a few off the top of my head.
Im not referring to grains of paradise specifically, because as you said its not new. But the BAT activation approach is in its infancy at this point. Seems like theres potential, but not as of yet a reliable and practical means of tapping into it in a really significant way. It could turn into the next big thing or disappear like a fart in the wind. Thats what i meant, had nothing to do with grains of paradise specifically.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d try as well. I haven’t seen this before.
We will have to get you some for Strong!

I would try
thank you Dan

I think I’ve seen this before.... Precision Research has/had it. Sister company of Innovapharm. Anyways, I’m interested.
Correct

This would stack well with just about anything. I’m gonna have to try it being that I’m in shred mode.
Definitely... I’m slowly reverse dieting and I’ve been able to add calories a bit more quickly than usual after adding in the 2 caps per day. Sweating has increased dramatically and I definitely look and feel leaner / tighter despite the increase in cals and decrease in cardio. This product is very versatile and stackable. You guys are going to love the other stand alone... no one is using it :)

It’s in a few products. Most notably the innovapharm fat burners as well as performax uses it in Oxymax which I personally love... but it’s loaded with stims. So this is an alternative for everyone.

I'm in....when is the release date?
Early Jan. Hoping to have pre order up before Christmas Eve and run through New Year’s Day. May even have the second stand alone up for pre order during that time as well.... waiting on a production update.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like your direction man... You're doing good things with your company bro... Please don't ever sell out and formulate to the masses!

I remember your humble beginnings... On here buying and selling supplements and discussing different suppz on the board. Cool to see a guy come up!
Thank you very much. This means a lot. I’ve said it in a few other threads on occasion but HPS is not my full time job, nor my second job... I have career ADD and need to do multiple things to feel productive and support my family. I will never formulate products that fit a mold or use the same ingredients as other brands with a different label. HPS will likely never make me rich like the Hi techs and blackstones of the world, but I’ll sleep well knowing that what we sell is actually worth the money we charge.

Someone said the other day how it’s great that we have open label products now, BUT it’s becoming clear that the industry seriously lacks creativity and efficacy when it comes to the formulas we are seeing now. Everyone’s using the same ingredients, and dosages, and just putting their own labels on the product, with the exception of a few brands of course....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycøshield = carbohydrate utilization, partitioning / insulin manipulation, small increase in BMR (olive leaf) and some calorie control properties

Lipøshield = fatty acid utilization, calorie control, boosting HSL (hormone sensitive lipase)

Parøslim = fat burning via increase energy expenditure and activating BAT similar to capsaicin. Studies (in humans) have shown notable positive effects on BMI, BMR, visceral fat, subcutaneous fat, and total fat mass.
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jnsv/60/1/60_22/_pdf

Our 4th product, the other stand alone, has been studied in vitro, in vivo, and in human studies to effectively regulate glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolism and have significant positive effects in reducing glucose absorption, and in increasing fat cell combustion and muscle cell glycogen synthesis

All are Stimulant free

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the detailed response.
Yw. Things are slowing down for the holidays so I’ve got a lot more time (and mental capacity) ...I wish I could be on here all day conversing, believe me!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just ordered some more glycoshield and for some reason thought this one was already for sale and spent 30 minutes trying to track it down to order lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some more glycoshield and for some reason thought this one was already for sale and spent 30 minutes trying to track it down to order lol.
Haha soon! Thanks for the support

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES Shift was the first supp I ever saw it in, I remember as it came out right around the time we were looking into it for OL's first fat burner.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES Shift was the first supp I ever saw it in, I remember as it came out right around the time we were looking into it for OL's first fat burner.
Haha yep. To be totally honest I didn’t even realize shift had it until I started doing the r and d for Parøslim and checked popular products that use it. It still isn’t the 15% extract though. That’s a big component here. 15% is the highest % extract of 6 paradol on the market. All other products are using 12.5% whether or not it’s Paradoxine or a generic raw. Parøslim is stronger mg for mg.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually use FitMax over OxyMax, because I like to sip it overtime as energy drink in morning. This will be an amazing addition to it. Really excited to get my hands on some.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Huge fan of this product! Can’t wait to get some!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually use FitMax over OxyMax, because I like to sip it overtime as energy drink in morning. This will be an amazing addition to it. Really excited to get my hands on some.
Huge fan of this product! Can’t wait to get some!!!
Thank you both for the support. I’ll be sure to link the pre order specials here when they’re up.... I am thinking a discounted single bottle, a BOGO of some type, and a Stack with Lipøshield

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see innovapharm came out with 16% GOP but in a blend so don't know total amount

JRush

Awards
$29.99 seems kinda steep considering that radiate goes for $35 with a full stack of ingredients.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$29.99 seems kinda steep considering that radiate goes for $35 with a full stack of ingredients.
Radiate is a great product and worth every penny. Bare in mind Radiate is a heavy heavy stim, Parøslim is Stimulant free and does not need to be cycled and uses a full 35mg of a 15% extract of 6 paradol, so there isn’t any justifiable comparison to a multi ingredient product just because it uses the ingredient we make as a standalone. If that makes sense. If Radiate uses the amount and % extract we do it would be more expensive and likely be over powered given all of the other ingredients.

There are 20mg of a 12.5% extract which is 2.5mg 6 paradol per serving. In one capsule of Parøslim you get over double that, and in two you get 10.5mg... that’s why it’s priced how it is.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate is a great product and worth every penny. Bare in mind Radiate is a heavy heavy stim, Parøslim is Stimulant free and does not need to be cycled and uses a full 35mg of a 15% extract of 6 paradol, so there isn’t any justifiable comparison to a multi ingredient product just because it uses the ingredient we make as a standalone. If that makes sense. If Radiate uses the amount and % extract we do it would be more expensive and likely be over powered given all of the other ingredients.

There are 20mg of a 12.5% extract which is 2.5mg 6 paradol per serving. In one capsule of Parøslim you get over double that, and in two you get 10.5mg... that’s why it’s priced how it is.
Definitely curious about this, will probably pick up a few bottles once some reviews come in.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely curious about this, will probably pick up a few bottles once some reviews come in.
It’s strong stuff man. Been on it a full 30 days now. I started it when I started my reverse diet to help keep it lean while I break out of Keto and add carbs back. In a month I’ve added 40 grams of carbs to my diet and my abs and v cut in hips are becoming pretty defined. Belly fat is definitely dominating, sitting at 13% checked with an electronic bf gauge. I can’t wait til our Innøslim is ready which will act in majority on Adiponectin Levels. It’s a Potent anti inflammatory and anti diabetic and will relieve inflammation related body fat and help combat metabolic syndrome. Also Stimulant Free.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: This should start shipping next week with Innøslim not too far behind. We will also have a stack for sale with RXS Radiate+ Powder soon MonteRXS

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you tell us more about innoslim? This thread was on paroslim and then you jstarted mentioning the other product so curious to hear the writeup on the new.

Thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell us more about innoslim? This thread was on paroslim and then you jstarted mentioning the other product so curious to hear the writeup on the new.

Thanks
I don’t have a full write up yet but

InnoSlim has shown to regulate glucose, fat cell, and muscle cell metabolism and have positive effects in reducing glucose absorption in the gastrointestinal tract and in increasing fat cells combustion and muscle cells glycogen synthesis. Specifically, InnoSlim decreases circulating glucose and reduces fat accumulation through Adiponectin-AMPK-HIF-1-GLUT4 pathway and results in a favorable metabolic milieu for supporting type 2 diabetic conditions. InnoSlim’s approach to weight loss and metabolic syndromes is novel and new in that it addresses the underlying metabolic derailment by correcting and optimizing glucose and fat metabolism.

Some highlights:

ACTIVATES AMPK up to 100% by suppressing the glucogenesis enzyme (demonstrated in pre-clinical studies)

INCREASES CALORIES BURNED by increasing adiponectin (in brain and peripheral tissues) to increase whole body metabolic rates and burn fat as fuel.

GLUCOSE CONTROL - Balance insulin levels to support and maintain a healthy weight with doses as low as 100 mg of InnoSlim. Pre-clinicals demonstrate a reduction in glucose absorption up to 42%. Our single capsule once daily dose is 250mg.

DECREASES CALORIE INTAKE - InnoSlim reduces SGLT1 in the intestine to reduce calorie consumption. It also decreases appetite by decreasing glucose levels in the blood stream and increasing insulin activity.

It is stimulant free and highly stackable. It’s going to be in bottles of 30 caps with once daily dosing but you can take up to two daily although most people will be very happy with the single cap dosing.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using both Innøslim and Parøslim for about 60 days now for some personal r&d, on my first stim break in literally ten years. The first two weeks of which were AWFUL for energy lol but that’s since corrected itself. And I’ve actually lost 1% Bf from 13 to 12 with no changes to training but Ive actually added carbs in after being Keto/only fibrous veggies for years. I will be the first to admit I have a carb phobia. With the Innøslim and Glycøshield ive added 60g of carbs to my diet over about two months and dropped the body fat by 1% with no changes aside from upping carbs.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My paroslim hasn’t even shipped. Any updates on this?
IMG_0060.JPG