King's Slayer, Epilogue, Massacre - what's the deal?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been away for awhile (vaguely active in the gym still though). What is the lowdown on these? Looking for opinions from non-reps and unsponsored log people :)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All good products assuming you have your nutrition and training in check.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I enjoy a massacre/kingslayer stack. Using currently.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve really enjoyed K1ng Slayer. Improved digestion at higher cals, improved workout performance, and fullness/vascularity.

Haven’t used the other two!

I did like the old Ep1c Unleashed, was impressed with the improved endurance and pumps. So I’d assume Ep1logue would be solid considering the addition of Vaso-6 (love this stuff for pumps, fullness, and performance in the gym). Haven’t had a chance to try the Other ingredient in it yet.

Thor Bara

Thor Bara

Awards
Been away for awhile (vaguely active in the gym still though). What is the lowdown on these? Looking for opinions from non-reps and unsponsored log people :)
Used Ep1logue for 8 weeks, i've noticed decent pump but nothing more. Never tried KS and Massacr3 but the profiles are interesting. I think they will make a great recomp/bulk stack.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m afraid to try KS with that appetite increase claim :O

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m afraid to try KS with that appetite increase claim :O
I don’t think it’s as pronounced as people say. For me, it was minor. Notable but minor. Certainly wasn’t ravenous throughout the day.

I think the product is worth the money, just saying it’s not going to increase your grocery bill too much.

I’ve been using 6 caps before a pre workout meal and I notice better digestion (hopefully better nutrient update as well - can’t really “feel” that of course), more fullness, better endurance in the gym, and fat gain mitigation. Korean Mistletoe Extract is very solid IMO

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kings slayer the updated version of or1gn?

Great for a bulk, really helps with the additional calories especially this time of year

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kings slayer the updated version of or1gn?

Great for a bulk, really helps with the additional calories especially this time of year
Yeah, it’s the update to Origin

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started K1ngslayer 1 Dec. don’t really have anything to report yet, no hunger increase at all.