Just got this! Thoughts!?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg per capsule! Is this really MK?

Tried googling that with no success! Haha!
1543413241147.jpeg
1543413282549.jpeg

IGF

Awards
Looks like it! Only way to know is to give it a try lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why take 50mg? Youre potentially wasting money. 25mg is the studied, effective dose. This compound is not a traditional "anabolic" where more is going to give more gainz. Its something you take longterm, not something you blast for short periods.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why take 50mg? Youre potentially wasting money. 25mg is the studied, effective dose. This compound is not a traditional "anabolic" where more is going to give more gainz. Its something you take longterm, not something you blast for short periods.
I actually did it to see if my product really did work or not. Then I will be running at 20-30mg per day. And during my cut at 10mg a day. What I can tell so far is that strength has gone up like it's not even real

Reactions: Nac
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I knew guys who would take 50, the sides are much more pronounced, especially the lethargy. But everyone is different...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew guys who would take 50, the sides are much more pronounced, especially the lethargy. But everyone is different...
Agreed. Definitely would depend on your stats as well like weight and age to determine what mg you really need to be effective.