Anti estrogen question

chenk

Awards
Taking arimistane from hi tech now. 2 a day and was going to go into inhibit E after.. how long is to long on anti estrogens ??

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Taking arimistane from hi tech now. 2 a day and was going to go into inhibit E after.. how long is to long on anti estrogens ??
Adhere to label instructions if they say so. Typically, 8 weeks on 4 weeks off

chenk

Awards
Adhere to label instructions if they say so. Typically, 8 weeks on 4 weeks off
They are two different products with different ingredients but both combat E so that’s why i was asking?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is really mild when it comes to estrogen. Arimistane at 100mg ed lowerd my e2 by 7 points. If you want/need to lower your e2 then get aromasin. Arimistane is more of a test booster than anything else as it lowers SHBG.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would give it at least 4 weeks between both products. For most natural AI's and estrogen/natural hormonal products, it's best to take 4 weeks off after every 8 weeks on. You'll notice that Inhibit E will also be more effective after a short break, and you won't run the risk of estrogen rebound by giving your body a break

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would give it at least 4 weeks between both products. For most natural AI's and estrogen/natural hormonal products, it's best to take 4 weeks off after every 8 weeks on. You'll notice that Inhibit E will also be more effective after a short break, and you won't run the risk of estrogen rebound by giving your body a break
Agreed with this. Always a good idea to give the body a rest after 8 weeks.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the best advise. Better to be safe.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on if you have elevated estrogen. Armistane may dry you out a bit but no effect on estrogen. You’ll get better results from SNS inhibit E

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks on, 4 weeks off for any products with overlapping purposes IMO. Whether or not they do truly overlap is one thing, but it is the safest approach ;)