Strongest stim fat burner

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't ran an otc fatburner for awhile and just wondering what everyone likes best.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clen clen clen!! Haha jk, but OG meso makes me warm and hyped upp for about 13 hours or so.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
stimmax ? Got a tub in the mail. Look intense are the form OL, can t good wrong with OL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clen clen clen!! Haha jk, but OG meso makes me warm and hyped upp for about 13 hours or so.
several guys are getting iron legion salvo carrier and making transdermal clen...I haven't tried this-yet, but it is on my list of things to try.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA Gold
eca_gold-facts.jpg

Or "Exo-13" from Prime Nutrition.
exo_skad-min.jpg

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
several guys are getting iron legion salvo carrier and making transdermal clen...I haven't tried this-yet, but it is on my list of things to try.
Im doing this now. Hard to tell if its working. Ive never taken it orally so i have no comparison.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im doing this now. Hard to tell if its working. Ive never taken it orally so i have no comparison.
let me know how it turns out. I got pretty bad sides from oral clen.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is that? Haha. I just go with regular clen pill form

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time i took it i sweat like crazy. Rest of the time, i feel a bit warmer but its not drastic. Inches are coming off though. Down 2.5 in 3 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First time i took it i sweat like crazy. Rest of the time, i feel a bit warmer but its not drastic. Inches are coming off though. Down 2.5 in 3 weeks.
I could deal with that..oral clen gives me the shakes!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bro you won't get the sides I,ve done transdermal clen numerous times over the years I just haven't seen a good carrier in awhile

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro you won't get the sides I,ve done transdermal clen numerous times over the years I just haven't seen a good carrier in awhile
yup, that is why I want to try the transdermal clen, I've heard sides are far less...iron legion's salvo Is very good and the bogo sale is still going until Monday I think.:fing02:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Radiate. Caps are great, powder is phenomenal and the lemon flavor is the shizz. A big plus is the owners are a couple of real stand up guys.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Radiate +.jpg

One of the Best Fat Burners there is !!! Use Code RADIATE+ and I believe you can get it right now for about $ 28.00 a tub.

Here is a like to The Solution's You Tube Review
MonteRXS

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphalean7
Agreed. Alpha Lean 7 is a pretty strong stim fat burner! There's some logs on it in the supplement logs section as well if you want more feedback on the product. Hard Rock Supplements usually makes strong products.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m gonna try this radiate stuff after I use up my alphalean

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna try this radiate stuff after I use up my alphalean
You won't be sorry this is my quick review

Ok This Radiate + Lemoheads is a Hit, first of all the flavor is Great, not sweet not sour just smooth and refreshing, I did 46 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon and I don't think I looked at the clock once, and the sweat was crazy, soaking wet !! Good Stuff !!!

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
You won't be sorry this is my quick review

Ok This Radiate + Lemoheads is a Hit, first of all the flavor is Great, not sweet not sour just smooth and refreshing, I did 46 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon and I don't think I looked at the clock once, and the sweat was crazy, soaking wet !! Good Stuff !!!
Thanks for the review Rocket3015. I have a parcel of the new formulation on the way to the UK.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the review Rocket3015. I have a parcel of the new formulation on the way to the UK.
No problem, Thank you for a Great Product. Doing Cardio and Not Looking at the Clock Every 30 Seconds is a Big Win !!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second the motion. Took one serving pre and was still revved up 6 hours later. The sweat was crazy as well. The powder hits harder than the pills.
That was the intent... The caps are awesome, I use them everyday and love them, but the powder we wanted to hit a bit harder and a lot quicker for PWO... I think we accomplished that!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was the intent... The caps are awesome, I use them everyday and love them, but the powder we wanted to hit a bit harder and a lot quicker for PWO... I think we accomplished that!
Well done sir. I am stim tolerant and it did the trick.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes you did!!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
My vote is still Radiate. Tried the version as well as the OG and both are amazing! I’m also a big fan of the caps but they don’t have the same kick as the powder

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever try this? I thought about doing this too, I have a product call3d Helios that’s an injectable form of clen and y but the sides are awful. I did do this a long time ago with eviscerate and crushed clen tabs.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever try this? I thought about doing this too, I have a product called Helios that’s an injectable form of clen and y but the sides are awful. I did do this a long time ago with eviscerate and crushed clen tabs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to try hydrazine personally, but it’s mainly just a stimulant. They don’t really burn fat, man, they just suppress your appetite.

Plus what’s hard about Otc stims is they’re often hidden. You don’t get to know which chemical you’re getting except to hope the extract they wrote means what it’s supposed to mean. You’re more or less going to want something with a bunch of mixed phenylethylamines t2 and yohimbine in it.

I mean really just take t3, adderall, and clen... same idea. Probably equally dangerous.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neco by torem is semi stim . Makes me sweat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried 1 1/4 scoops of Radiate the other day before Fasted Cardio, I will never do that again !!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Thermagize XT hands down lol one capsule is plenty I have never tried two and I’m super stimulant tolerant and a fairly big guy 6’2” 235lb

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know about the availability but shreddable by AD is very potent