Which one is more effective for libido, Vitrix vs. Longjack,vs Musclejack...?

bizzare_777

Awards
About to purchase a libido enhancer and im just curious as to which one has been more effective for you guys. Vitrix seems to be the most expensive but i have read lots of good feed back on. What about the other 2 products, do any of you know if they are par to vitrex? price wise, they dont seem as bad. Thx!!! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you buy longjack, get the LJ100 extract.. It's the purest out there.. I personally like Muscle Jack, or find a shop by you that sells Black Pearl by VPX.. I had the RTD afew times, made me wanna hump large vehicles! :D

Well, that stain was on the Honda when I got here! :run:

bizzare_777

Awards
If you buy longjack, get the LJ100 extract.. It's the purest out there.. I personally like Muscle Jack, or find a shop by you that sells Black Pearl by VPX.. I had the RTD afew times, made me wanna hump large vehicles! :D

LOL,,,well i was leaning towards muscle jack because of the price. I never tried any of these products but i was told muscle jack has the same ingredients as vitrix and is alot cheaper, hmmmm. Well i guess ill give muscle jack a try then :D.

bizzare_777

Awards

Big......One more question, how many caps do you take daily when using musclejack? The label claims, one cap 30 min's prior to workout, but im wondering how many caps does it take to actually be effective. I need to figure out how many bottles i would need for a 2 month cycle. Thx!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The dose is specific to weight or age, over 190lbs can take 3 caps..

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
I know this is an old thread, But does anybody know why muscle jack was discontinued? I LOVED that stuff. When I took 3 caps I Felt like I could fight a bear. I was only about 155 pounds at the time though so that might have been a pretty high dose. But does anyone know why this stuff is no more??